DogFights  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Would it work?

• Yes
    • No

I know what you're thinking "people would mass RDM kavala"

If a jet costed 100k-200k and required Arms to craft, I don't think a dedicated player would risk getting banned or his jet taken away and go break rules.

If it was an accidental shot and if you're a rookie pilot, then stay away from cities.

Crafting Materials

Meth / Diamonds / Cocaine / Oil / Rubber , ect..

100kish with Panagia maybe 75k, depends which jet.

I feel this will increase arms cartel and panagia / meth / and so forth...

Edited by SnowFlake
20 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

Here lets give people jets to make them want to fight infantry more.

Your logic is horrifically flawed. How about if you want to fight, you fight. Stop asking for Gimmicks to fight.

Hes just trying to further the role play experience in Asylum by suggesting the devs add jets that can carpet bomb kavala. 

Revenant and Gatorade like this

Remove all aa/he/ag missiles and leave the main cannon with the GBU-12's. modify the damage handler so That bombs and cannon rounds only disable armored vehicles, making them more like emp's than 230kg explosives. The main cannon would also exclusively have downing rounds. This would of course only be available to bountyhunters, the most seasoned police officers (cpl+) and the most senior gang leaders. Said leaders would also have the option to spawn their jets with extra grenades and nitro if a certain two admins were in their gang.

If you disable all of the bombs and just keep the turret, require all 4 cartels to be capped and other materials, this might help promote gang life.

+itd be awesome to see jets fighting and blowing up while you're doing your own thang.

eseentially, dog fights would be the ultimate endgame

Edited by SnowFlake