Good Gangs & Servers?

Faceless_

Hello! As some of you may know I'm just now getting back into the swing of things on asylum, and do not have a gang yet. You'll most likely see me around on all servers as I've not which found one to call home my previous Altis Gangs include - Space Turtles only before them I only played Tanoa Some of you may know me as FuzzyPanda others just a guy without a face I have 1100-ish hours on asylum and am looking for a gang to call mine also should probably include I'm 14 but my balls have dropped since I last played. Look forward to seeing you guys at cartels and turfs!

Just now, The montage critic said:

1,100 hours and you still think a gang is going to come to you?

Go apply for gangs separately until you get in one you're okay with.

im not looking for them to come to me, I'm just looking to see what the best gangs are on each server and where the fights come from if I feel I should apply for it I will.

Just now, Faceless_ said:

im not looking for them to come to me, I'm just looking to see what the best gangs are on each server and where the fights come from if I feel I should apply for it I will.

Well no offense, but most of the better gangs probably wouldn't accept a 14 year old with only 1,100 hours. A lot of the older players who are still around probably have like 2.5-5k+ hours.

Just now, The montage critic said:

Well no offense, but most of the better gangs probably wouldn't accept a 14 year old with only 1,100 hours. A lot of the older players who are still around probably have like 2.5-5k+ hours.

I understand that what I'm asking is what server has the best fight's/fighters 

The absolute best gang right now is Envy. No other gang has been close to them since Prime or Elysium.

With that said, Envy can't be on all 4 servers at once so obviously someone's gonna be at the top on those servers.

Server 1-Right now it's hard to tell. Only thing i can say for sure is that when Elitist Jerks have their members on, they are probably gonna be running things for the short time they are on. 

Server 2- As of right now Reliance controls the server. If FSA has Andrew, Sean, and Alec they will probably have their other members on as well, if that happens they will be running the show for the short time they are on.

Server 3- Don't know who's good in DS, but they have numbers. Everytime i log on they have 10+ people.

Server 4- Envy's home server

GravL, Gatorade and Faceless_ like this
7 hours ago, Reapered said:

The absolute best gang right now is Envy. No other gang has been close to them since Prime or Elysium.

With that said, Envy can't be on all 4 servers at once so obviously someone's gonna be at the top on those servers.

Server 1-Right now it's hard to tell. Only thing i can say for sure is that when Elitist Jerks have their members on, they are probably gonna be running things for the short time they are on. 

Server 2- As of right now Reliance controls the server. If FSA has Andrew, Sean, and Alec they will probably have their other members on as well, if that happens they will be running the show for the short time they are on.

Server 3- Don't know who's good in DS, but they have numbers. Everytime i log on they have 10+ people.

Server 4- Envy's home server

Thats what I needed thanks!

On 7/13/2017 at 9:02 AM, The montage critic said:

if your a no life with that much time on your hands.. well man you've lost at life, so welcome to altis.