Crafting Grenades

Just gonna start off my saying that they're not gonna be easy as fuck to make, gonna take a little bit of time. 

Ingredients: 

• 10 Salt
  • 2 Sand
  • 3 Unprocessed Iron
  • 2 Unprocessed Cocaine

Then crafted at black market where you will get 3 grenades, i think that's fair. As I said, not the easiest thing to make and more to do in bulk.

Also can be linked with the market :D 

Edited by Miss Evo
Cassettes, CaliDazze and Olivia like this
5 minutes ago, Brew said:

We could maybe add a new ingredient called gunpowder. We can then from that also make mags for weapons

Or trade some unprocessed cocaine for mags, say 25 unprocessed cocaine for 10-20 mags. as to make an Mk-1 is 25 unprocessed and 4 uncut.

1 minute ago, Miss Evo said:

Like boss said, being able to craft an entire rebel loadout without going to rebel is a bit much. Sights would be nice not mags

Why not? What would be bad about that, life is about making choices, if this is truly a life server than we should be able to make choices of our "lives" and have other options to do things.

Just now, Cassettes said:

Or trade some unprocessed cocaine for mags, say 25 unprocessed cocaine for 10-20 mags. as to make an Mk-1 is 25 unprocessed and 4 uncut.

Why not? What would be bad about that, life is about making choices, if this is truly a life server than we should be able to make choices of our "lives" and have other options to do things.

So what would be the point in going to rebel? Clothes? Why dont you just caft them too and a carrier lite. 

If you wanna go down this route why dont you craft a suicide vest

Hello there,

Add in the failure chance on crafting which makes you go boom and I'm sold for the idea.

I mean, if we go deeper into the whole idea of crafting. We should make it new talents so people that actually 'spec' into it can gain money by being used as grenade or weapon crafters. IMO not every average Joe should be able to do it as is.

Kind regards,
DJScias

On 2/4/2016 at 2:52 AM, DJScias said:

Hello there,

Add in the failure chance on crafting which makes you go boom and I'm sold for the idea.

I mean, if we go deeper into the whole idea of crafting. We should make it new talents so people that actually 'spec' into it can gain money by being used as grenade or weapon crafters. IMO not every average Joe should be able to do it as is.

Kind regards,
DJScias

I like this idea.

Kind regards,

DJScias

On 2/4/2016 at 8:52 AM, DJScias said:

Hello there,

Kind regards,
DJScias

maybe the suicide vest talent could also allow you to craft grenades