Great Game

Just now, thero said:

I don’t think anyone can be more autistic than you, I killed  you with an sdar and you told me that I froze your computer. 

that was after we wiped you and ur friendsI!! I sniped the shit out of u in the tower!

All I'm going to say about that situation is you never had the balls to upload "wiping" us? why not?

Edited by Manolo
Just now, Manolo said:

thats not even all of them its less then half alot are repeat.. but I wanted to show as many admins as I could...

I dont fuck around!

Show us your evidance on temper cheating and if it's true I'll actually have some level of respect for you.

Edit: not the people who are permed but look at our roster and tell me now who cheats. No balls!

BAM!

Edited by Steve
Just now, Steve said:

Show us your evidance on temper cheating and if it's true I'll actually have some level of respect for you.

that would be against forums rules! specially showing the person that was banned...this is less then half my reports!

See I actually care about this community unlike these exploiter/cheating pigs that ruin the fun for everyone!

Just now, Manolo said:

that would be against forums rules! specially showing the person that was banned...this is less then half my reports!

See I actually care about this community unlike these exploiter/cheating pigs that ruin the fun for everyone!

I guarantee you that none of those reports were on hackers. Probably small rdm reports that got someone banned for 6hours.