Illicit | Gang Recruitment | Server 1 [OPEN]

Just now, nick2015 said:

Not much experience, wtf? It doesn't really matter how many hours you have on any game to be experienced on it, you could know how to do everything within a few hours of the game. (like less than 4 hours if you're slow). I am experienced with arma 3 and also with this server, but I understand that I don't have much hours on it. I'm ok with that, but i'm not "not much experience" with this server and arma 3 *****!

Get the fuck off of my thread. We don't owe you any explanation, you got denied because you couldn't read the obvious rules. You had no vouches and no previous gangs.

PERM DENIED - Take care.

Nate!!!, SafeMode and McMuffin like this

In-game name - Reeeeeeeeeevenant

Age - 18

Bank - 330k

Arma 3 Hours (Include screenshot)  - 3.4k

Estimate of hours spent on Asylum - 2000

What can you bring to the gang - an enlarged male clitoris

Ifrits / Orcas in garage - 2/2

Previous gangs - duplicity, toxicity, temper

Any vouches within the gang? If so, please list them - nick2015 said he’d vouch for me

Just now, Revenant said:

In-game name - Reeeeeeeeeevenant

Age - 18

Bank - 330k

Arma 3 Hours (Include screenshot)  - 3.4k

Estimate of hours spent on Asylum - 2000

What can you bring to the gang - an enlarged male clitoris

Ifrits / Orcas in garage - 2/2

Previous gangs - duplicity, toxicity, temper

Any vouches within the gang? If so, please list them - nick2015 said he’d vouch for me

Accepted - You have TS.

Revenant and Nate!!! like this
2 hours ago, nick2015 said:

Not much experience, wtf? It doesn't really matter how many hours you have on any game to be experienced on it, you could know how to do everything within a few hours of the game. (like less than 4 hours if you're slow). I am experienced with arma 3 and also with this server, but I understand that I don't have much hours on it. I'm ok with that, but i'm not "not much experience" with this server and arma 3 *****!

Theres a lot of things you need to master, like how to dpi glitch how to lagswitch how to ddos how to use pulldowns, make sure you got those in and reapply!

cHIP oTLE and Kev 23 like this
4 hours ago, nick2015 said:

200 hours and u think u know the ins and outs of the server. Im nearly at 8k and im awful and break mad rules on the daily buddy. No one knows EVERY rule back to front ;)

Kazzanski, Nate!!! and Kev 23 like this
Just now, Blaze said:

In-game name - Blaze

Age - 17

Bank - 455k

Arma 3 Hours (Include screenshot) - https://gyazo.com/8d1990a03be75cfea8f4da806b38bcf7

Estimate of hours spent on Asylum - 1200

What can you bring to the gang - good comunications, good shot, and knowledge of Asylum and ArmA mechanics

Ifrits / Orcas in garage - None

Previous gangs - Gambinos, Los Zetas. Wanting to get into gang life more

Any vouches within the gang? If so, please list them - Notorius killed me a few times, lmao

Accepted as Trial - TS will be sent.

10 hours ago, nick2015 said:

Nick apply to Cock Boys they're always looking for a true Asylum killer!

cHIP oTLE likes this
On 12/7/2017 at 5:12 AM, BishopActual said:

Get the fuck off of my thread. We don't owe you any explanation, you got denied because you couldn't read the obvious rules. You had no vouches and no previous gangs.

PERM DENIED - Take care.

You get the fuck off my back. I wasn't wanting no explanation, and I know why I was denied. You guys can't expect a "fuck you" back after saying to someone they don't know much about something just because you're using the hours to judge them.

On 12/7/2017 at 0:16 PM, william said:

200 hours and u think u know the ins and outs of the server. Im nearly at 8k and im awful and break mad rules on the daily buddy. No one knows EVERY rule back to front ;)

I know the rules of the server, and if I break a rule I know I'm breaking it but only do mostly if someone's RDMing or VDMing or talking shit. The rules are on the map and all of them on their site. I would have had a few hundred thousands dollars in my bank account, but I recently bought a house and other things that made my money go down really fast.

Just now, nick2015 said:

I know the rules of the server, and if I break a rule I know I'm breaking it but only do mostly if someone's RDMing or VDMing or talking shit. The rules are on the map and all of them on their site. I would have had a few hundred thousands dollars in my bank account, but I recently bought a house and other things that made my money go down really fast.

What does C do?

In-game name - stephen

Age - 21

Bank - 8 m

Arma 3 Hours (Include screenshot)  - https://gyazo.com/879d39b5eff4b1f40d0a7039bdd2ac18

Estimate of hours spent on Asylum -  at least half of arma3 hours

What can you bring to the gang -  Always willing to join the gang activity while online.

Ifrits / Orcas in garage -6/9

Previous gangs - def,syndicate

acceleration likes this