Just now, Azeh said:

It's fine as long as everyone unlocks the rewards.

I realize that everyone has access to it now. Originally I thought it was individualized. Either way to me, it seems unlikely people are gonna donate enough to get passed tier 2. What we need is a donation goal for content or something of that nature. I wouldn't be interested in donating to achieve lower prices on everything unless it was permanent.

LOL isn't this picture perfect,

Here boy's n girl's have your self 25% off on all the cool stuff that you lost millions of over the course of our disconnecting servers for the last year and a half!

No way that denied ifrit , orca, and loadout that you lost during one of our famous Cant-Push-A-Cartel-Without-Crashing events would stop you from donating!

Fuck off and fix something first before you stick your hand out. You've done absolutely nothing and you have the fucking audacity to do that LOL. If you were actually trying to update  shit and fix bugs - and it was just plain fact server cost and some personal investment for your time thats one thing, but when your fucking jerking off on PUBG you don't get a penny. I would have gladly donated without ever logging on the game again just because of how much I enjoy this community and would like to see others have fun; but not like this.

Edited by Sugarfoot
Winchester, Steve, Noliver. and 2 others like this
Just now, Sugarfoot said:

LOL isn't this picture perfect,

Here boy's n girl's have your self 25% off on all the cool stuff that you lost millions of over the course of our disconnecting servers for the last year and a half!

No way that denied ifrit , orca, and loadout that you lost during one of our famous Cant-Push-A-Cartel-Without-Crashing events would stop you from donating!

Fuck off and fix something first before you stick your hand out. You've done absolutely nothing and you have the fucking audacity to do that LOL. If you were actually trying to update  shit and fix bugs - and it was just plain fact server cost and some personal investment for your time thats one thing, but when your fucking jerking off on PUBG you don't get a penny. I would have gladly donated without ever logging on the game again just because of how much I enjoy this community and would like to see others have fun; but not like this.

I enjoy your memes. Can you sign my mousepad? 

Gatorade likes this