Wicked

Quenton

19 minutes ago, Divine Demon said:

What is your in-game name?:Divine Demon

How old are you?:19

What country / timezone do you live in?: England, Uk, GMT +0

How many hours do you have on Arma 3 and Asylum? (Screenshot):451 i know this is low but thats in the space of 6 weeks and ive learnt alot since starting, 430 of these hours are on asylum.

What are you previous gangs, and why did you leave?: KuKushKlan, reason for leaving is due to leader inactivity and leader stopping us doing certain activities.

Why do you want to join Wicked?: Looking to get more involved in combat situations and firefights, also to learn from more advanced players and broaden my skills.

What do you consider yourself to be good at?: Really good at driving, close quaters  combat, listening to instructions. 

Denied

What is your in-game name?:

patches

How old are you?:

What country / timezone do you live in?:

pst

How many hours do you have on Arma 3 and Asylum? (Screenshot):

What are you previous gangs, and why did you leave?:

TS not a cartel gang

Why do you want to join Wicked?:

gang fights

What do you consider yourself to be good at?:

being prepared

Edited by Patches
18 minutes ago, Patches said:

patches

How old are you?:

pst

TS not a cartel gang

gang fights

being prepared

+1 always at turf and caps oil cartel

blinky likes this
20 minutes ago, Patches said:

patches

How old are you?:

pst

TS not a cartel gang

gang fights

being prepared

Denied. Talked with some of the current gang members and we feel you won't make a good addition to the gang. Good luck finding a new gang!

What is your in-game name?: Oskarr

How old are you?: 17

What country / timezone do you live in?: sweden

How many hours do you have on Arma 3 and Asylum? (Screenshot):1800 fuck ur screenshot

What are you previous gangs, and why did you leave?: instinct 64bit revolution 

Why do you want to join Wicked?: cuz why not

What do you consider yourself to be good at?: everything

Pieter likes this
Just now, Oskar said:

How many hours do you have on Arma 3 and Asylum? (Screenshot):1800 fuck ur screenshot

Accepted! Already have Teamspeak, Welcome!

1 minute ago, Oskar said:

-1 for restraining me and calling me a slow gearer after you killed me

Polaris likes this

roca

How old are you?:

Pacific Time Zone

8acfac765f2c8ef064293dcb0593f6f4.png cec8f3fffcd811739cfd7f93f7697744.png

Late Night Mafia (over a year ago), I left because most of our members left after the big 6.0

I have no doubt that you guys will be the next big gang on server 1. I feel like I would fit right in with the other members, the name wicked has been showing up every where since Instinct fell from power. I am the type of person you want to recruit because i can follow orders and deliver results without causing trouble or drama.

Well, from my many months on asylum I have always been improving my shot to the point where I can out aim almost everyone on the server. I have been playing with friends who don't take the game as seriously as I do and have constantly held me back. I have been told I am a good driver but that might be because I rarely crash. I specialize in guerrilla warfare but am also gifted at ambush and close quarter combat. Although on civilian I enjoy killing cops I am also a constable on the APD. Since I am on the APD I can constantly sustain myself with money and load outs. I have much experience with cartels, banks , and feds and can help Wicked capture and keep them. I hope you consider my application so I can help wicked rise to the top of the Asylum legends. IRL I do stand up comedy at children's hospitals, scuba dive, and in-game I can give inspirational speeches before firefights or even sing your favorite Katy Perry song.

Edited by roca
40 minutes ago, roca said:

roca

How old are you?:

Pacific Time Zone

Late Night Mafia (over a year ago), I left because most of our members left after the big 6.0

I have no doubt that you guys will be the next big gang on server 1. I feel like I would fit right in with the other members, the name wicked has been showing up every where since Instinct fell from power. I am the type of person you want to recruit because i can follow orders and deliver results without causing trouble or drama.

Well, from my many months on asylum I have always been improving my shot to the point where I can out aim almost everyone on the server. I have been playing with friends who don't take the game as seriously as I do and have constantly held me back. I have been told I am a good driver but that might be because I rarely crash. I specialize in guerrilla warfare but am also gifted at ambush and close quarter combat. Although on civilian I enjoy killing cops I am also a constable on the APD. Since I am on the APD I can constantly sustain myself with money and load outs. I have much experience with cartels, banks , and feds and can help Wicked capture and keep them. I hope you consider my application so I can help wicked rise to the top of the Asylum legends. IRL I do stand up comedy at children's hospitals, scuba dive, and in-game I can give inspirational speeches before firefights or even sing your favorite Katy Perry song.

Accepted for trial, Welcome! I've seen you around a lot so i'll give you a shot. Teamspeak sent.

45 minutes ago, roca said:

roca

How old are you?:

Pacific Time Zone

Even though you've already accepted him, I wanna +1 just because he's better than the roca from CSGO.

What is your in-game name?: Chewbaccaaa

How old are you?: 20

What country / timezone do you live in?: United States of America (Fuck Ya) EST

How many hours do you have on Arma 3 and Asylum? (Screenshot): 513 ( all of that is mostly from Asylum) but I have been on this server for 1 year and I have 1000+ for arma 2 and that isn't even counting Dayz mod, So i am well Qualified in team work and gameplay.

What are you previous gangs, and why did you leave?: Insurgo, It disbanded because simply people lost hope and expected us to be good in 1 day, when it takes time to successful. 

Why do you want to join Wicked?: Rightaboveyou told me about it, and I want to play with peeps and have fun. Aka fuck shit up. Had pc problems so i was afk for 2 months. I'll knock off all the rust in a day or two so no big deal.

What do you consider yourself to be good at?: Teamwork and good strategy. Got a good aim and listen very well 

Money:  I have 820k 

Edited by Chewbaccaaa
PantryPicker likes this
8 minutes ago, Chewbaccaaa said:

What country / timezone do you live in?: United States of America (Fuck Ya)

How many hours do you have on Arma 3 and Asylum? (Screenshot): 513 ( all of that is mostly from Asylum) but I have been on this server for 1 year and I have 1000+ for arma 2 and that isn't even counting Dayz mod, So i am well Qualified in team work and gameplay.

What are you previous gangs, and why did you leave?: Insurgo, It disbanded because simply people lost hope and expected us to be good in 1 day, when it takes time to successful. 

Why do you want to join Wicked?: Rightaboveyou told me about it, and I want to play with peeps and have fun. Aka fuck shit up. Had pc problems so i was afk for 2 months. I'll knock off all the rust in a day or two so no big deal.

What do you consider yourself to be good at?: Teamwork and good strategy. Got a pretty good aim too, I mostly good cause im smart and that gets me kills and keeps me alive.

•  

Used to be in my gang +1

2 hours ago, Chewbaccaaa said:

What country / timezone do you live in?: United States of America (Fuck Ya) EST

What do you consider yourself to be good at?: Teamwork and good strategy. Got a good aim and listen very well 

Money:  I have 820k 

Denied, get those hours up and re-apply.

What is your in-game name?: AndrewFam

How old are you?:16

What country / timezone do you live in?: England /GMT

How many hours do you have on Arma 3 and Asylum? (Screenshot): Just under 1,400 6b15d7c3aaea51f018cd2f09e42359e8.png

What are you previous gangs, and why did you leave?: Redrum (Disbanded), Instinct (Disbanded)

Why do you want to join Wicked?: You are in it <3. I want to have fun, meet new people, and and this is an active gang with good players in it. I understand there is another person called Andrew in the gang already, i'm sure we will get along perfectly.

What do you consider yourself to be good at?: I consider myself a very capable and confident pilot, this is what i am best at as flying is what i have spent a good chunk of my hours doing especially in an orca. I am a reliable player to have on the ground, i wouldn't consider myself one of the best but i feel i would be in the upper half.

asiuxjau likes this
5 minutes ago, AndrewFam said:

How many hours do you have on Arma 3 and Asylum? (Screenshot): Just under 1,400 6b15d7c3aaea51f018cd2f09e42359e8.png

What are you previous gangs, and why did you leave?: Redrum (Disbanded), Instinct (Disbanded)

Why do you want to join Wicked?: You are in it <3. I want to have fun, meet new people, and and this is an active gang with good players in it. I understand there is another person called Andrew in the gang already, i'm sure we will get along perfectly.

What do you consider yourself to be good at?: I consider myself a very capable and confident pilot, this is what i am best at as flying is what i have spent a good chunk of my hours doing especially in an orca. I am a reliable player to have on the ground, i wouldn't consider myself one of the best but i feel i would be in the upper half.

+1 you know how this guy does in a orca :D

AndrewFam likes this
7 minutes ago, AndrewFam said:

+1 Good shot and pilot

AndrewFam likes this
23 minutes ago, AndrewFam said:

Accepted. Teamspeak Sent, Welcome!

AndrewFam likes this

What is your in-game name?: Crackbaby

How old are you?: 16

What country / timezone do you live in?: EST US

How many hours do you have on Arma 3 and Asylum? (Screenshot): 1261hrs

What are you previous gangs, and why did you leave?: TS... Basically fell apart

Why do you want to join Wicked?: Good gang and i know some friends in your gang. Also i like to fight cartels and turfs.

What do you consider yourself to be good at?: Long range shots, clutch escapes, stealing.

Just now, Crackbaby said:

Why do you want to join Wicked?: Good gang and i know some friends in your gang. Also i like to fight cartels and turfs.

What do you consider yourself to be good at?: Long range shots, clutch escapes, stealing.

+1 good shot and great guy

1 minute ago, Crackbaby said:

+1 fam

Crackbaby likes this
30 minutes ago, Crackbaby said:

Accepted for Trial. Teamspeak Sent, Welcome!

What is your in-game name?: Smelly Doorbell

How old are you?: 18

What country / timezone do you live in?: EST

How many hours do you have on Arma 3 and Asylum? (Screenshot): https://gyazo.com/7a8e941fb92039d87a2e2083d201d71e

What are you previous gangs, and why did you leave?: Blackwing P.M.C (Lost interest), FSA (inactivity due to my failed attempts to quickly make up my cop/civ rate for Corporal) Dark Horse Military (disbanded), and Tunnel Snakes (trying new things).

Why do you want to join Wicked?: As said in the reason why I am leaving Tunnel Snakes, I am interested in going back into a mainly fighting gang like FSA to bring more interest into playing Arma and Asylum. I've come to be the level of an experienced player and do not fear combat in any way. I also know a few members in the gang.

What do you consider yourself to be good at?: CQB and long range combat, driving, knowledge of cartels, bank, fed, and prison, OG Scuba Steve, and tac comms.

Is their anyone in the gang who will vouch for you?: Right, Chase, Crackbaby, Tye

Edited by Smelly Doorbell
7 minutes ago, Smelly Doorbell said:

What is your in-game name?: Smelly Doorbell

How old are you?: 18

How many hours do you have on Arma 3 and Asylum? (Screenshot): https://gyazo.com/7a8e941fb92039d87a2e2083d201d71e

What are you previous gangs, and why did you leave?: Blackwing P.M.C (Lost interest), FSA (inactivity due to my failed attempts to quickly make up my cop/civ rate for Corporal) Dark Horse Military (disbanded), and Tunnel Snakes (trying new things).

Why do you want to join Wicked?: As said in the reason why I am leaving Tunnel Snakes, I am interested in going back into a mainly fighting gang like FSA to bring more interest into playing Arma and Asylum. I've come to be the level of an experienced player and do not fear combat in any way. I also know a few members in the gang.

What do you consider yourself to be good at?: CQB and long range combat, driving, knowledge of cartels, bank, fed, and prison, OG Scuba Steve, and tac comms.

Is their anyone in the gang who will vouch for you?: Right, Chase, Crackbaby, Tye

Accepted for Trial. Teamspeak sent, Welcome!

What is your in-game name?: Tye

How old are you?: 

What are you previous gangs, and why did you leave?: Dark horse military , Instinct 

Why do you want to join Wicked?: I know a few people in it

What do you consider yourself to be good at?: i'm a good shot I have good tac com and I have a lot of experience in cartels , banks , prison breaks and feds

Is their anyone in the gang who will vouch for you?:  Right , Chase , Steven , Led , CrackBaby , Ricky Bobby 

Just now, Tye said:

How old are you?: 

What are you previous gangs, and why did you leave?: Dark horse military , Instinct 

What do you consider yourself to be good at?: i'm a good shot I have good tac com and I have a lot of experience in cartels , banks , prison breaks and feds

Is their anyone in the gang who will vouch for you?:  Right , Chase , Steven , Led , CrackBaby , Ricky Bobby 

-1 jew who wont comp

Dork likes this
Just now, Tye said:

How old are you?: 

+1 He's my son

1 minute ago, Tye said:

How old are you?: 

Accepted as our 3rd string pilot. Welcome! Already have Teamspeak.

1 minute ago, Tye said:

How old are you?: 

-1 i once saw him shove a whole potato up his ass just to be "one with the potatoes"

asiuxjau and Quenton like this