To much rdm

So I've noticed everytime I do runs rather it be legal or illegal I'm getting robbed or instantly killed.

I understand illegal but being killed once im at a atm to deposit my money is ridiculous. 

Anyone else think it be a good idea to add more ATMs so people cant camp them like one at jewelry store, salt trader, or just beside a random building.

Just think its dumb that people rdm and vdm every second on this server and admins do nothing about it.

Sorry bad grammar 

Just now, JaxxonMurphy said:

There are plenty of ATM's already.. look for the more unpopular locations to deposit. In kavala, broken ATM, hospital ATM, the ATM on the side of the house right behind ATM building are a few examples

I can tell you for sure that every small city in the map of Altis have a ATM where you can deposit/store money.For someone who have played for a long time i know almost every good ATM i need to know when i am selling drugs etc.

Sp0on and JaxxonMurphy like this

Honestly the community could be blamed for lack of admin bans, like @Silver-Spy said, make a report because admins can’t be in game 24/7, that’s why there is a report section for them to look at when they have free time which they keep up with for the most part.... the community as a majority doesn’t care about bans, most people only do reports to get their vehicles/wealth back so we as the community can be at fault just as much if not more than the admins... lastly Arma had a free weekend/sale so we had more new players than normal so seeing more RDM as of late is not a surprise at all

Silver-Spy and Rosie like this
Just now, Mryatesfaded said:

So I've noticed everytime I do runs rather it be legal or illegal I'm getting robbed or instantly killed.

I understand illegal but being killed once im at a atm to deposit my money is ridiculous. 

Anyone else think it be a good idea to add more ATMs so people cant camp them like one at jewelry store, salt trader, or just beside a random building.

Just think its dumb that people rdm and vdm every second on this server and admins do nothing about it.

Sorry bad grammar 

WELCOME TO ASYLUM

Just now, Mryatesfaded said:

Sorry bad grammar 

Hello,

Thank you reaching out in regards to your server concerns.

I too wish we would be able to have Admins on the server all times of the day. However, this would prove futile because we simply cannot monitor all players and their engagements at all times. Even if i were to be standing next you you when you are killed, I cannot account for the previous 5 minutes of your gameplay, and/or any text messages you may have received.

This is why he have created a Player Report section. This is where you can submit Video evidence to support your RDM, VDM, CL, Exploiting, Harassment, Etc claims. Please be advised that there are requirements for evidence is regards to each server rule violation. In your case here, we would need at least 5 minutes of video prior to you being killed.

You can find these evidence requirements Here. Be sure to follow the correct posting Format so that we may assist you.

If you would like to record your gameplay, here are some options. OBSPlays.TvShadowplay. If you have trouble setting any of these programs up, our Support Team @Smarty @RoguePilot @Gaskal @Samperino @Silver-Spy @Akeelagi  could be of assistance to you. They can be found in the discord (Invite Here), or in our Teamspeak ( ts3.gaming-asylum.com:9216 ). I would suggest joining this channel to gain assistance from them 0917ad034c8aa57c490cf24429c58b6e.png

If you have any further questions, concerns, or suggestions. Please feel free to contact me.

I appreciate your willingness to keep the servers fun for everyone to play. 

Emma, Silver-Spy, .Casper and 7 others like this