Evidence Locker  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Should we add this?

Now I know this has been suggested in the past numerous times before, but I feel as so with new owners at the helm, along with new developers in tow, I feel the need to suggest this one last time. To quickly summarize how I envision it, cops being able to seize drugs, guns, gold bars, etc. The rebels would have to break into it similar to that of the previous content of the bank, Fed, or prison and be able to loot said seized goods that are in lock up. I want server stability first, yes; I would like this done after when the servers are working a-okay.

I would like to hear everyone's take on this. I feel this would be a beautiful new piece of content that we can all enjoy.

90336c4232ecb6ea699ea6c2ef4bdd5b.jpg

Evidence Lockup made by @TheCrestedPenguin. It's a good set up. Can act as if you're breaking into a prison.

Edited by KrazyKnight
cbakes, K A Z E M, killer11 and 3 others like this
21 minutes ago, Cougar! said:

Instead of adding shit right now we should be focusing on fixing performance. Ya this would be cool but performance is an issue that asylum has and adding buildings and such wont help.

3 hours ago, KrazyKnight said:

I want server stability first, yes; I would like this done after when the servers are working a-okay.

Bandit likes this