9 minutes ago, Coonigan said:

I personally think we should add some new guns for rebels bounty hunters and civilians. I don't think there is need for a big update but just a couple of new ones would be interesting.

if others agree let me know if not let me know why you disagree.

What weapons in Arma do you think should be added to Asylum, thats not already added?

Coonigan likes this

I for one. Don't play Exile mod (What I was originally looking for when I stumbled onto Altis) because of all the mods. It makes it hard to troubleshoot connection problems and crash information. I only mention that cause I know they use all the CUP stuff.

I think the weapons we have in the game are fine now. Granted, I don't shoot people. I have a pistol for protection, while excavating. And I played in the death match game. Until that death match event, I hadn't fired a gun on the server. I don't think we need new guns, cause I haven't found a use for guns in general. 

I am a fan of not adding mods, hell i don't even like the DLC content. But, for some reason. I think the weapons on the server are fine. Just my opinion.

3 minutes ago, Coonigan said:

i think bounty hunters should be allowed another ar as well the only reason i say this is because the mx and the mxc are like the same thing almost and lets be real no one uses the trg or any of the lower caliber weapons usually.

I use the TRG when Im on rebel and helping a friend BH.  Lethals and downing :)

23 minutes ago, Coonigan said:

i think bounty hunters should be allowed another ar as well the only reason i say this is because the mx and the mxc are like the same thing almost and lets be real no one uses the trg or any of the lower caliber weapons usually.

MX is long range, slower fire rate, MXC is close range, faster fire rate... We could revert back and give you the TRG and a Sting if you think something should be changed

LuxCapere likes this
16 minutes ago, Katniss said:

I for one. Don't play Exile mod (What I was originally looking for when I stumbled onto Altis) because of all the mods. It makes it hard to troubleshoot connection problems and crash information. I only mention that cause I know they use all the CUP stuff.

I think the weapons we have in the game are fine now. Granted, I don't shoot people. I have a pistol for protection, while excavating. And I played in the death match game. Until that death match event, I hadn't fired a gun on the server. I don't think we need new guns, cause I haven't found a use for guns in general. 

I am a fan of not adding mods, hell i don't even like the DLC content. But, for some reason. I think the weapons on the server are fine. Just my opinion.

when you take part in other aspects of the game such as cartels drug running or anything illegal guns play a big part if your just sitting in kavala excavating all day then i understand the use of not needing a gun but for more experienced players weapon veriety is much appreciated 

Just now, Patrick James said:

MX is long range, slower fire rate, MXC is close range, faster fire rate... We could revert back and give you the TRG and a Sting if you think something should be changed

dont see why people are getting deffensive just having a simple opinionated chat no need to get aggresive and im refering to  "We could revert back and give you the TRG and a Sting if you think something should be changed"

36 minutes ago, Katniss said:

Which is why Paratus opted for the no mod version of Altis, because its just connect and you are in

Coonigan and Katniss like this
39 minutes ago, Coonigan said:

when you take part in other aspects of the game such as cartels drug running or anything illegal guns play a big part if your just sitting in kavala excavating all day then i understand the use of not needing a gun but for more experienced players weapon veriety is much appreciated 

I've also never been to Kavala. I was warned not to go there. So, I sit in my happy town, with my house. And I don't do anything illegal. I happen to be a law abiding citizen.

13 hours ago, Coonigan said:

I personally think we should add some new guns for rebels bounty hunters and civilians. I don't think there is need for a big update but just a couple of new ones would be interesting.

if others agree let me know if not let me know why you disagree.

All the guns that are half decent are already on the server... Even the shitty guns are on the server.

Coonigan likes this
5 minutes ago, Bandit said:

Because I can't hit my first 30 shots, so I need to be able to just run around and spray

If you cant hit controlled shots what makes you think you'll hit sprays :frog:

Edited by HotWings
wrong frog lel
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/15/2017 at 10:56 AM, Coonigan said:

Speak for yourself, I fucking love the TRG. 

Coonigan likes this