Good way to roleplay yourself out of coke from cops

Szolit

I have had many people claim to be concerned parents using the medicinal qualities to save their children to government scientists claiming to have found a way to use it to make super soldiers. It just depends on your imagination, and the cops willingness to play a long. Not shooting at them when they roll up helps out a lot too.

EDIT: Do not use the whole "I need money to feed my family" we hear this all the time and is unoriginal and usually results in the officer getting annoyed. Avoid the cliche answers and you might get somewhere.

Edited by Tyler
Huan Lee likes this

Someone once told me that they are starting up a coca cola business and using very little genetically modified amounts of cocaine to make the recipe taste great and make it healthy, the amount of detail he gave me was amazing, but we took the cocaine and roleplayed it had to be tested by scientists before it can be returned, but he was pardoned for all crimes

Pete1 likes this
49 minutes ago, Jaeger said:

Tbh the only way to RP out of there is if you are RPing with a higher up. Just look almost every person that has replied to this thread is a higher up. Cadets Corporals and Constables will not RP to let you go. At least from my experience.

Ok thanks :-) guess ill just hope to see a higher up or ask for one 

The beauty of RP is that you can make something up at the moment itself, dont have a notepad with

Caught with coke : tell them the i thought it was Sugar story (btw bad story don't use it ;) )

@Jaeger, i've gotten pardons from constables/corporals while doing coke, it might have taken me 15 minutes to explain how my grandmas soup is based on coke, but Igot there a couple of times, you're right tho 90% of the time i get at least a 4k ticket