When Maniacal Wins 1 Fight

Just now, Mayhem said:

Last time I faced them I was on cop, they all ended restrained. Some went to jail others paid their tickets lol, and they outnumbered us by several people

It was a hard fight for us to win we were attacking them at Drug peninsula so they had guys in towers and an Orca giving them our positions. 

3 hours ago, Tricks said:

What gang is this again? Imperium 2.0? 

Lol its a gang we made to fight on server 1 and really the idea was to take over server 1.  But yea Imperium was and is S3 but I'm not in S3 one just S5 one.. if you want maybe we can play some time.  We always do rebel shit.  More like a community within the community, the gang you see that Cox is in is pretty much playing on S1 and S5 though and is called Maniacal which a lot of people that were at some point Imperium are in as well including myself. :D

Edited by DJB
8 minutes ago, DJB said:

Lol its a gang we made to fight on server 1 and really the idea was to take over server 1.  But yea Imperium was and is S3 but I'm not in S3 one just S5 one.. if you want maybe we can play some time.  We always do rebel shit.  More like a community within the community, the gang you see that Cox is in is pretty much playing on S1 and S5 though and is called Maniacal which a lot of people that were at some point Imperium are in as well including myself. :D

why not have the same name and tags?