Cop suggestion

2 hours ago, wollie35 said:

Let's make a little bit of a situation here :

Let's see I patroll kavala without a battle buddy cause i'm a fucking retard alright? Loadout price : CSAT + MX + 5 tracers mags and 3 stanags (this cost me just under 9k)

I get instantly told to put ma hands up while driving the car then get shot out before even being able to respond, medic revives me > instantly being shot again. And don't be like well then don't patroll Kavala, cause I believe kavala can also be a fun place. So assume I die around 8 times with ma full loadout because of bamboo Union attacking the hq @Sheriff Rick Grimes that is 8 * 9 k = 72k

If you do not have enough staff to handle a situation you should stop respawning there to die.  If you chose to use your money poorly you cant complain that it cost to much.  If I go to Kavala I dont spend money on gear, there really is no point.  I can out gun a pistol banger with a 556 just as well as a 6.5.  I have no sympathy for you losing 100k in gear when you make poor decisions.

Conclusion : Cops don't nessecary Always look for a fight but get killed alot.

Reveal hidden contents

Craft your guns, thank me later

Dying doesn't have to cost you much or anything at all.  If you surround yourself with a good group dying should really only occur during feds/banks/pbs or letting Scott dive.  If you dont roll alone the odds of losing gear is significantly reduced, groups of 3 are pretty ideal. 

34 minutes ago, Dredd said:

That's absurd, 9 times out of 10 there's more activity on the island than the police force can handle as it is. That suggestion would make it way worse. Apply for cop, try it out for a bit and you'll see what I mean.

Making cops regear instead of spawning with weapons doesnt change anything except the fact cops cant zerg back with free loadouts.  Cops should be required to go to the lockers and get their gear free or not.  

Rebels are also at an EXTREME advantage with that gear. 

Caliber really doesn't matter much when people stand in the open and do dumb crap. I slaughter cops just as easily with a Katiba.

It would be nice if the cost of armor would source from the pool of cop prestige after maxing out every ability in the precinct system. @Gnashes

Using prestige for something other than skills which can be capped would nice, would also be nice to be able to transfer it like money as a reward.  I only pulled/pull armor when the group of cops online is actually going to fight and not snipe from 600 the entire time.  They're nothing but a target and determinant to the team if pulled and used incorrectly.

Mike Stmria likes this
41 minutes ago, Dredd said:

That's absurd, 9 times out of 10 there's more activity on the island than the police force can handle as it is. That suggestion would make it way worse. Apply for cop, try it out for a bit and you'll see what I mean.

When was the last time you saw a career cop in the top 10? 

Rebels are also at an EXTREME advantage with that gear. 

It would be nice if the cost of armor would source from the pool of cop prestige after maxing out every ability in the precinct system. @Gnashes

I think a bit of common sense goes a long way in regards to returning to a fight. We need more common sense. Not rules. You can do anything with roleplay. More cowbell bro, MOAR. 

are they allowed to spawn in hq if you take it over?

9 minutes ago, HotWings said:

If you do not have enough staff to handle a situation you should stop respawning there to die.  If you chose to use your money poorly you cant complain that it cost to much.  If I go to Kavala I dont spend money on gear, there really is no point.  I can out gun a pistol banger with a 556 just as well as a 6.5.  I have no sympathy for you losing 100k in gear when you make poor decisions.

I don't care if I waste 80 k (that takes me  +15 min to make on civ assuming I have barley bought) on cop it was to prove a point to the OP, and I am sure you can out gun a pistol banger, I just like running around in fancy csat and an mx

Edited by wollie35
Just now, wollie35 said:

I don't care if I waste 80 k on cop it was to prove a point to the OP, and I am sure you can out gun a pistol banger, I just like running around in fancy csat and an mx

See if it was like 25 for that load out you would value your life... I want hate that rdm is the deciding factor... 

Just now, drex said:

See if it was like 25 for that load out you would value your life... I want hate that rdm is the deciding factor... 

Cops die way more often, make it 25 k and noone would play cop anymore since the average cop doesn't gain nor lose money from playing right now. If people would mass loose money on cop you would be fucked. (there wouldn't be cops anymore)

Edited by wollie35
1 hour ago, wollie35 said:

Cops die way more often, make it 25 k and noone would play cop anymore since the average cop doesn't gain nor lose money from playing right now. If people would mass loose money on cop you would be fucked. (there wouldn't be cops anymore)

I know a guy who literally had like 30k and went to 500k in two weeks and he doesn't really play too much and it was all cop. 

6 hours ago, wollie35 said:

Let's make a little bit of a situation here :

Let's see I patroll kavala without a battle buddy cause i'm a fucking retard alright? Loadout price : CSAT + MX + 5 tracers mags and 3 stanags (this cost me just under 9k)

I get instantly told to put ma hands up while driving the car then get shot out before even being able to respond, medic revives me > instantly being shot again. And don't be like well then don't patroll Kavala, cause I believe kavala can also be a fun place. So assume I die around 8 times with ma full loadout because of bamboo Union attacking the hq @Sheriff Rick Grimes that is 8 * 9 k = 72k

Rebel goes the outpost, buys loadout assuming you have no cartels/turfs/jack shit you will probably pay around 30k, assuming you check the rebel and you won't be ratted you get out there with the full deal (smokes-weapon-csat-vest-bunch of mags redgulls and all that good shit). Following step : either rebel goes to kavala and looks to fight cops, he won't get rdm'd (most of the time) cause kiddo's aren't scared of rebels cause rebels don't require them to roleplay :FeelsBadMan:. So the other scenario is the rebel goes out to the cartels (Looking for a fight)

Conclusion : Cops don't nessecary Always look for a fight but get killed alot.

Rebels usually look for fights, wich includes the risk of dieing, and then say your loadout's are to expensive?

If you can't afford  rebel then do some scotch, money making is easy on civ.

Cop's already barely make money (unless your one of those who goes with his spawn loadout and fucks his fellow cops up by doing so (in long range fights).

So no, rebels loadout shouldn't be cheaper, you want a big gun? then pay a big price

Reveal hidden contents

Craft your guns, thank me later

If you keep getting loadouts after being killed several times.  It's kind of your fault you are spending all of that money :P

Just now, patato12 said:

I can make that amount in two days on civ without trying by myself

i can make like 1 mil in a week just chilling. The money isn't the issue. I guess i was just saying money does affect how your play style. if rebels got free loadouts it would be real bad 

58 minutes ago, drex said:

i can make like 1 mil in a week just chilling. The money isn't the issue. I guess i was just saying money does affect how your play style. if rebels got free loadouts it would be real bad 

Many are above the cash cap soo0o0o yeah... Being bad and raising hell hasn't really changed, depending on the gang that is. 

9 hours ago, HotWings said:

Making cops regear instead of spawning with weapons doesnt change anything except the fact cops cant zerg back with free loadouts.  Cops should be required to go to the lockers and get their gear free or not.  

Using prestige for something other than skills which can be capped would nice, would also be nice to be able to transfer it like money as a reward.  I only pulled/pull armor when the group of cops online is actually going to fight and not snipe from 600 the entire time.  They're nothing but a target and determinant to the team if pulled and used incorrectly.

Agree with both of these!

10 hours ago, HotWings said:

But I personally like watching tracers fly between two "snipers" while being pinned and pushed by criminals. :kappa:

On a more serious note, plus one on the idea. I can see this having several positive effects for the higher ups who are overflowing with prestige. Hell it may even encourage some of the barely active personnel to be more involved if they could apply their prestige to APD operations rather than stack up useless numbers. 

12 hours ago, HotWings said:

Using prestige for something other than skills which can be capped would nice, would also be nice to be able to transfer it like money as a reward.

If only, I have an excessive amount of unused prestige just building up on my account. Mostly built up as a reward for all the medical assistance that I've provided, it'd be nice to actually expend it. 

@Gnashes @Paratus @bamf Mind if officers could exchange our talent prestige for money? I think this very well could be the solution for many higher-ups coming at a loss of their bank account funds due to the armor and expensive equipment we utilize.

Edited by Flameless
Patato, Dredd and Bazzajack like this