Sneaky

The Car Thread

224 posts in this topic

Ogre had to get a new car after he fucked up his beloved 2005 Malibu :/

 

Love Chevy, and was interested in pickup trucks, so went with the 2015 Chevy Silverado. On horribly windy days it gets 17 mpg, on ideal conditions, it's been 23.5 mpg, love it!

will repost after a few more decorations are added.

Wow am I late as heck.

here's a link

Spoiler

e88c3e1679218b070df0c7cefdbc9bd5.jpg

 



 

Edited by OgreTV
/|/|0T4RD likes this

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/6/2016 at 11:01 AM, eric91611 said:

no one asked u scott

my car scott...20160307_104756.thumb.jpg.9fd1328c64b17d

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/6/2016 at 0:59 PM, Das Otter said:

my work vehicle 

ocwyTL5.jpg

 

my personal vehicle

 

eSSebEp.jpg

 

 

and my for funsies vehicle (yes I have crashed it on the track a lot)

 

 

 

 

Nice! I'm an ACP (the american equivalent) in USA! We actually had some students from Manitoba do ride alongs with us from Criti Care 

Share this post


Link to post
On ‎3‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 0:07 AM, Atmosphere said:

Got this baby last week, been loving it so far.

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAOMAAAAJDFkMzcyMTMwLTU2ZDAt

 

 

We got a ford car, not sure which one, most likely some fiesta crap, idk shit about cars.

 

I'm saving up for a motorcycle to I can become a semi-big youtuber with a bunch of vlogs talking about how cops are corrupt and shit. I got 50$ so far.

What a surprise, you drive the free candy van. LMAO

Share this post


Link to post
35 minutes ago, Phil. said:

What a surprise, you drive the free candy van. LMAO

You noticed that all by yourself?! Holy shit you must be a genius!

OgreTV likes this

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, goldee said:

Nice! I'm an ACP (the american equivalent) in USA! We actually had some students from Manitoba do ride alongs with us from Criti Care 

We have ACP as well. Advanced Care Paramedic  right?

And that's funny because I used to work at a place called critter care. But that was a wildlife rehabilitation Centre, close enough though :P

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, Atmosphere said:

You noticed that all by yourself?! Holy shit you must be a genius!

Lol Atmosqueer, you're so funny!

Share this post


Link to post

My 1991 Sleeper Build Integra, Skunk2 coilovers, 10k springs all around, Type-R suspension all around (control arms, sway, cpillar, struts, tie-rods, control arms) and a swapped K20a from a 2007 Civic Type-R (JDM make)

Launch-Control 

https://goo.gl/photos/Q4vJxWBRy6Hhw6Rt5

After being chased by CHP in my integra and being arrested, I invested in something faster and more-likely to get away at time like those.

GSXR 1000

IMAG0178.jpg

Ravens penis.png

Edited by TheRealJesus

Share this post


Link to post

My main bby.

( i go faster then scooters + i'm not a fat ass so thats why i drive this )

(getting ddosed atm so give me a sec )

 

God you guys are quite rich. I thought i was spoiled.

Dads car

2e1dee3e484f0305386f190c447b1b8a.png

I only have the cars light pictures ( in the night ) but this is what i drive when i want my mcdonalds hot instead of cold

++ i fear to get my car damaged by retards so i barely drive it

80400c7afe6ace1b9eb295c2d6ec6af8.png

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

39164624001_original.jpg 

My party bus, its in worse shape now. Too lazy to take a picture again.

Edited by Bersabee

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, Clint Beastwood said:

just picked this up last week

 

12957676_1392069577485435_55303122452865

Amazing choice!  I have been gone for a while for traveling and stuff but I am taking delivery of a 1985 K5 Blazer when I get back to the US and I cant wait.  I already got it lifted 9 inches lol.  IDK why but have been much more into trucks lately.  Looking to possibly get rid of my A8l and trade in for a G63 AMG.  Wat do you think?

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, The Orphan said:

Amazing choice!  I have been gone for a while for traveling and stuff but I am taking delivery of a 1985 K5 Blazer when I get back to the US and I cant wait.  I already got it lifted 9 inches lol.  IDK why but have been much more into trucks lately.  Looking to possibly get rid of my A8l and trade in for a G63 AMG.  Wat do you think?

Thanks, its insane stock but I couldnt leave enough alone so i opted for the AMS Alpha 7 kit.  Now its just plain retarded.

 

G Wagons are a good investment, one of the very few that actually keep their value.  My buddy just picked up a designo Cashmere White on black G55.  The performance is great, but you mind find the ride a bit harsh compared to other trucks.  Test drive the new GLE 63.  You might like it better and save some coin.

The Orphan likes this

Share this post


Link to post
35 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

Thanks, its insane stock but I couldnt leave enough alone so i opted for the AMS Alpha 7 kit.  Now its just plain retarded.

 

G Wagons are a good investment, one of the very few that actually keep their value.  My buddy just picked up a designo Cashmere White on black G55.  The performance is great, but you mind find the ride a bit harsh compared to other trucks.  Test drive the new GLE 63.  You might like it better and save some coin.

Ya only thing im worried about.  My parents have both had them in the past and I haven driven them.  A bit harsh but I find them to be just plane stupid fun with the performance that comes out of a truck.  And I will def look into the GLE 63 Coupe.  Been eying that down ever since they first cam out

Edited by The Orphan

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, The Orphan said:

Ya only thing im worried about.  My parents have both had them in the past and I haven driven them.  A bit harsh but I find them to be just plane stupid fun with the performance that comes out of a truck.  And I will def look into the GLE 63 Coupe.  Been eying that down ever since they first cam out

Hello sir I just want to remind you about this small company, range rover, my rich uncle has a new Range Rover sport and its sick, also compared to the g wagon, it's cheap sorta. Jus sayin 

Clint Beastwood likes this

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, wr4thx said:

@Clint Beastwood im coming out to SoCal in july, come pick me up in yo whip form LAX :) 

dafuq you think this is a taxi service?  I hate LAX!

 

When in July?  I'm flying out to the Dominican Republic from June 30-July10th I may see you at the airport lol.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Clint Beastwood said:

dafuq you think this is a taxi service?  I hate LAX!

 

When in July?  I'm flying out to the Dominican Republic from June 30-July10th I may see you at the airport lol.

ha, I think June 30th will be when im coming in. Ill wear my Green Balaclava and chest rig in the airport, you wont miss me. 

/|/|0T4RD likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, wr4thx said:

ha, I think June 30th will be when im coming in. Ill wear my Green Balaclava and chest rig in the airport, you wont miss me. 

LOL.  You may not make it past security. 

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

LOL.  You may not make it past security. 

ill be in Manhatten beach. Any good places down there? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
On April 13, 2016 at 1:29 PM, Ballsack noodle said:

Hello sir I just want to remind you about this small company, range rover, my rich uncle has a new Range Rover sport and its sick, also compared to the g wagon, it's cheap sorta. Jus sayin 

Yes Range Rovers are amazing.  My mom currently drives the Range Rover SVR.  One hell of a car.  I tend to like AMG a bit more though.  Just an opinion.

Share this post


Link to post

Bought a buddies 2003 Honda Accord coupe v6 

Nothing fancy but I really love the model they made that year, I swear it drives damn amazing for what it is, fucking quick and handles like a champ

o064pzk.jpg

Edited by Das Otter

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.