"this is impossible"

2 hours ago, 《New》 Krypton 《wəN》 said:

Enabling an in game setting is exploit? Adaptive crosshair Is too

Enabling an option to abuse the mechanic in an non intended way. Like start spooling it up, quickly turn on rotorlib (whether it be a macro or not), quickly take off with the heli cause of it when it never fully spooled, then turn then turn off rotorlib sounds like an exploit to me. Typical - abusing a game mechanic in it's not intended way to gain any kind of advantage out of that.

Edited by Pentax
12 minutes ago, Pentax said:

Enabling an option to abuse the mechanic in an non intended way. Like start spooling it up, quickly turn on rotorlib (whether it be a macro or not), quickly take off with the heli cause of it when it never fully spooled, then turn then turn off rotorlib sounds like an exploit to me. Typical - abusing a game mechanic in it's not intended way to gain any kind of advantage out of that.

It's part of the game, do it. Just like how blood bagging while prone still isn't fixed..  they ought to fix their game/server, no one complained about control running up hills either.

Edited by 《New》 Krypton 《wəN》
48 minutes ago, Pentax said:

what do YOU MEANNNNNNNNNNNN hes a rotorlib pilot and you cant prove he landed with or without rotorlib

32 minutes ago, explicit said:

1349842063.jpg

"exploiting" what is already built into the game... ok

Do you think bohemia went "let's make it so people can take off in an orca without spooling it up"? Nope. And you're manipulating it in a way not designed so it's literally the asylum definition of exploit. And why would I be salty? Admin spawned orca that was replaced in 15 seconds. But we can play the Internet game of "someone's going against my opinion so let's call them salty"

Edited by Das Otter
4 hours ago, Das Otter said:

Do you think bohemia went "let's make it so people can take off in an orca without spooling it up"? Nope. And you're manipulating it in a way not designed so it's literally the asylum definition of exploit. And why would I be salty? Admin spawned orca that was replaced in 15 seconds. But we can play the Internet game of "someone's going against my opinion so let's call them salty"

I was testing this in the editor with rotor lib, and couldn't really figure it out. Then I hopped on asylum, pulled an orca from donor and instantly took off like in the video. Turns out I had accidently left rotor lib on. Freaked me the fuck out for a second.. didn't help that FSA were lighting me up at the same time. Anyway, my point is that this is really not an elaborate exploit. I did it unknowingly just because I had advanced flying enabled from earlier..

2 minutes ago, Bikstok said:

I was testing this in the editor with rotor lib, and couldn't really figure it out. Then I hopped on asylum, pulled an orca from donor and instantly took off like in the video. Turns out I had accidently left rotor lib on. Freaked me the fuck out for a second.. didn't help that FSA were lighting me up at the same time. Anyway, my point is that this is really not an elaborate exploit. I did it unknowingly just because I had advanced flying enabled from earlier..

while I don't doubt that at all, and I myself have accidentally found a new "exploit". Using it intentionally would still be considered an exploit, hard to prove though.

24 minutes ago, Das Otter said:

while I don't doubt that at all, and I myself have accidentally found a new "exploit". Using it intentionally would still be considered an exploit, hard to prove though.

Listen, not only could you of killed him 30 seconds prior, you could of also killed him when he hopped in pilot seat, you fault, dont act like him spooling it up like that changed much.

Just now, hamsham12 said:

Listen, not only could you of killed him 30 seconds prior, you could of also killed him when he hopped in pilot seat, you fault, dont act like him spooling it up like that changed much.

I was initiating on him when he jumped in, giving him the chance to get out knowing I had a good 10 seconds to shoot him. All in all it doesn't really matter, just pointing out that's an exploit if done intentionally 

Just now, Das Otter said:

I was initiating on him when he jumped in, giving him the chance to get out knowing I had a good 10 seconds to shoot him. All in all it doesn't really matter, just pointing out that's an exploit if done intentionally 

shoulda killed him, does it really matter though? You lost nothing, wasnt even one of your orcas..