Farmer Steve

Farmersville {Kavala Trolls} - Recruitment | Banter welcome

hi i'm trisix 

I'm 20 and i'm addicted to cocaine

i have played asylum for about 3k hours cuz i'm metally unstable so i can't go outside

i do a pretty good anime impression

got like 60 mil in my bank acc ( ask panfried )

i don't really fk with gangs i've been in like some decent gangs in the past than joined pk became leader so that's pretty cool 

reason i should get accepted: i scammed fox and payed him 375k for a 3 crater in kav ( he's still mad about that )

none of you can vouch for me because i'm on the same level as dave mentally

bout to go to bed it's like 5:22 so gn bb xx

oh and i'm from europe so if panfriend swears i could in theory translate and notify you guys when he's talking about the days in wich he gassed jews and when he has thoughts about doing it again

Black Eyes likes this

1 hour ago, Trisix said:

hi i'm trisix 

i have played asylum for about 3k hours cuz i'm metally unstable so i can't go outside

i don't really fk with gangs i've been in like some decent gangs in the past than joined pk became leader so that's pretty cool 

reason i should get accepted: i scammed fox and payed him 375k for a 3 crater in kav ( he's still mad about that )

oh and i'm from europe so if panfriend swears i could in theory translate and notify you guys when he's talking about the days in wich he gassed jews and when he has thoughts about doing it again

OHH UR THE GUY THAT RDMED ME TWICE TODAY AHAHAHA enjoy bannnnn

7 hours ago, Trisix said:

hi i'm trisix 

Denied.