Farmersville {Kavala Trolls} - Recruitment | Banter welcome

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A small group of Kavala trolls === AKA Steve and the bitches Requirements - Knowledge of Kavala - 500+ Hours - Team oriented - Have someone vouch for you - Fina

In-game name: Red Baret Age: 37 Hours in Arma 3: 2.987 Wealth[Money]:  13,3 mill Previous Gangs: forget it Why we should accept you: i'm kavala rat Member who can vouch for you : MAKI and

+3 points for being too retarded.  total points 7 points. You have been blacklisted from joining FarmersVille Please speak with your therapist about your condition prior to contacting m

hi i'm trisix 

I'm 20 and i'm addicted to cocaine

i have played asylum for about 3k hours cuz i'm metally unstable so i can't go outside

i do a pretty good anime impression

got like 60 mil in my bank acc ( ask panfried )

i don't really fk with gangs i've been in like some decent gangs in the past than joined pk became leader so that's pretty cool 

reason i should get accepted: i scammed fox and payed him 375k for a 3 crater in kav ( he's still mad about that )

none of you can vouch for me because i'm on the same level as dave mentally

bout to go to bed it's like 5:22 so gn bb xx

oh and i'm from europe so if panfriend swears i could in theory translate and notify you guys when he's talking about the days in wich he gassed jews and when he has thoughts about doing it again

rockarhyme and Black Eyes like this
1 hour ago, Trisix said:

hi i'm trisix 

i have played asylum for about 3k hours cuz i'm metally unstable so i can't go outside

i don't really fk with gangs i've been in like some decent gangs in the past than joined pk became leader so that's pretty cool 

reason i should get accepted: i scammed fox and payed him 375k for a 3 crater in kav ( he's still mad about that )

oh and i'm from europe so if panfriend swears i could in theory translate and notify you guys when he's talking about the days in wich he gassed jews and when he has thoughts about doing it again

OHH UR THE GUY THAT RDMED ME TWICE TODAY AHAHAHA enjoy bannnnn

7 hours ago, Trisix said:

hi i'm trisix 

Denied.

11 hours ago, Trisix said:

nibba accept ?

Farmersville believes the celebration of diversity makes us and the community stronger.  We are committed to embracing everyone’s individual differences so that we can help create a strong workplace and community that is empowered to reach its potential. We celebrate diversity of gender, sexuality and spiritual or religious belief along with all cultural backgrounds including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.  Farmersville recognises that we all have diverse life experiences that may be influenced by age, ability, social and financial status. Farmersville supports everyone’s right to feel respected, safe, welcome and valued.

13 hours ago, Gulmurod Gamer said:

In-game name:Gamer
Hours in Arma 3:1k
Wealth[Money]: solid 7m
Previous Gangs:N/A
Why we should accept you: i aim good
Member who can vouch for you : pan fried, steve, bag

sorry sir we reached our yearly quota of cis gendered white retards ... pls apply in 2021 so we can put you on the waiting list

55 minutes ago, pan fried said:

Farmersville believes the celebration of diversity makes us and the community stronger.  We are committed to embracing everyone’s individual differences so that we can help create a strong workplace and community that is empowered to reach its potential. We celebrate diversity of gender, sexuality and spiritual or religious belief along with all cultural backgrounds including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.  Farmersville recognises that we all have diverse life experiences that may be influenced by age, ability, social and financial status. Farmersville supports everyone’s right to feel respected, safe, welcome and valued.

sorry sir we reached our yearly quota of cis gendered white retards ... pls apply in 2021 so we can put you on the waiting list

yikes

On 9/23/2020 at 8:22 PM, Trisix said:

hi i'm trisix 

On 9/24/2020 at 1:52 PM, Trisix said:

nibba accept ?

Need clarification about your inability to type and speak in proper English compared to our international members. Under consideration. Will get back to you within our standard number of business days.

In-game name: PAIN
Hours in Arma 3: 1800
Wealth[Money]: 4 Mill
Previous Gangs: Taliban
Why we should accept you: Been trying to join this gang for a while, I know lots of the members and they seem to be chill with me. I'm trying to offer my 100% effort to a gang who's actually gonna benefit me. I'm not trying to waste anyone's time or mine, I feel like I can represent this gang very well if I were given the chance.
Member who can vouch for you : Red Barret, Jimmy Turnup, Dave, MAKI and Tyler

Edited by Mr.PAIN
Changed vouch names
Black Eyes likes this
On 9/29/2020 at 2:24 PM, AidanDowdle said:

In-game name: aidan
Hours in Arma 3: 1,445
Wealth[Money]: 500k
Previous Gangs: Brg
Why we should accept you: Im a kavala troll
Member who can vouch for you : Sad Face

denied, go join a medic gang

On 9/24/2020 at 9:21 PM, Gulmurod Gamer said:

In-game name:Gamer
Hours in Arma 3:1k
Wealth[Money]: solid 7m
Previous Gangs:N/A
Why we should accept you: i aim good
Member who can vouch for you : pan fried, steve, bag

fo, you're shite in every way possible...

On 9/29/2020 at 5:24 AM, AidanDowdle said:

Wealth[Money]: 500k
Member who can vouch for you : Sad Face

Denied. Old enough to diddle most of our members.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/5/2020 at 3:29 AM, AidanDowdle said:

Wealth[Money]: 700k
Member who can vouch for you : Red Baret

season 2 help GIF by 9-1-1 on FOX

On 10/4/2020 at 2:29 PM, AidanDowdle said:

Wealth[Money]: 700k
Member who can vouch for you : Red Baret

On 10/4/2020 at 11:57 AM, Maric said:

Denied. Old enough to diddle most of our members.