Altis Launch Facility

https://ibb.co/zshPWZX
https://ibb.co/7gKT9mW

Option 1

Enter a secured compound and interact with a computer to begin a heist against the facility, after a short amount of time of defending your hold on the facility, fuel tanks filled with special rocket fuel in a storing facility next to the launch pad will open up giving you access to transfer the fuel into a group of Hemtt (Fuel) trucks, bring this special rocket fuel to a dealer/rebel to sell for a large amount of money.

Option 2
After entering the compound, interact with a computer inside the facility. After defending the facility for a short to median amount of time the technology inside the payload of the rocket or multiple Element 115 will be stolen and transferred into a tempest/hemtt (Cargo) and will have to be sold at a dealer/rebel.

Random Story
The Government of Altis have been putting all our taxes towards a effort of exploring the atmosphere above Altis using special technology to study extraterrestrial life roaming in the upper atmosphere.

Edited by Lukee
Ryan., Mr. Slick, Rycheee and 3 others like this

i mean it could go with the ufo thing.

So if the ufo crash site don't get looted in x amount of time,the contents can be "cleaned up by the government of Altis" an potentially be another version of a evidence lock up?

Im down for new things,Just not sure if this would be something to clog up the mission file,and in reality how often would it be done? evidence lockup ive only seen done a few times in the last few months.

Just like any other thing thats been added,its good for the first or second week,then it hardly gets touched again for a while..

Trioxide likes this

The first part where it says "cleaned up by the government of Altis" or along the lines of that I totally like that idea, I think that due to there being two types of robberies you can do will make it more active. The one where you get all the alien stuff or whatever should payout a lot of money, maybe even more than Evidence Lockup and will only be able to be robbed whenever the UFO Crash site was cleaned up by the government of Altis.

4 minutes ago, Lukee said:

The first part where it says "cleaned up by the government of Altis" or along the lines of that I totally like that idea, I think that due to there being two types of robberies you can do will make it more active. The one where you get all the alien stuff or whatever should payout a lot of money, maybe even more than Evidence Lockup and will only be able to be robbed whenever the UFO Crash site was cleaned up by the government of Altis.

yea but how many fed type of events can be on one map with out it being to much....Atm,when you wanna do any type of fed event ya gotta be quick sometimes or sit at w/e you wanna rob and wait for the cooldown.

As far as the payout,idk if it should be more then the evidence,the evidence has a FUCK ton of loot to be taken,If i recall it stacks over time,so if it has not been hit in a while its FAT..An a side note,im not even sure what the ufo gives you for loot..

Like what else could you add thats unique,makes sense,an has a purpose,an a good risk reward balance.....I just don't see this being used all that to much.

bank an prison need 4 cops,fed need 5,evidence needs 11 or 12 cops online.......Where would this fit into all this?

3 minutes ago, DankBud said:

yea but how many fed type of events can be on one map with out it being to much....Atm,when you wanna do any type of fed event ya gotta be quick sometimes or sit at w/e you wanna rob and wait for the cooldown.

As far as the payout,idk if it should be more then the evidence,the evidence has a FUCK ton of loot to be taken,If i recall it stacks over time,so if it has not been hit in a while its FAT..An a side note,im not even sure what the ufo gives you for loot..

Like what else could you add thats unique,makes sense,an has a purpose,an a good risk reward balance.....I just don't see this being used all that to much.

bank an prison need 4 cops,fed need 5,evidence needs 11 or 12 cops online.......Where would this fit into all this?

The location for the Launch Site isn't really near anything other than a drug runner mission. So it's in a spot that isn't that packed and with its unique color it should be just fine.

The payout can also be stacked up as for how many times they clean up the UFO Crash Site adding more Element 115 or other items that are worth alot.

I see what you're saying about it not being used as much but that means it should not worth as much as what you would normally get from Evidence with the UFO side of it. But then there is also the other option with robbing the Rocket Fuel which would be easier and not worth as much. The UFO side of it should be a rare occasion which makes more sense to be worth more than Evidence but I also don't want it to have Evidence not be robbed at all.

With its somewhat unique feature of two different things to rob it would make it a sick heist with a lot of action.

What if you have two options: breaking into the government storage cache of element 115, or hacking into the missile defense system. If you hacked into the missile defense system, you walk up to a computer and have a scroll option to "Launch Missiles". When you click on it, a minimap pops up on your screen similar to the respawn or redeploy screen. You select a place on the map and it gets bombed the shit out of. lol

2 minutes ago, Trioxide said:

What if you have two options: breaking into the government storage cache of element 115, or hacking into the missile defense system. If you hacked into the missile defense system, you walk up to a computer and have a scroll option to "Launch Missiles". When you click on it, a minimap pops up on your screen similar to the respawn or redeploy screen. You select a place on the map and it gets bombed the shit out of. lol

fax

22 hours ago, Trioxide said:

i was with you up until you said pick a spot an bomb it......It should be random if anything,other wise rebel can just set up up on it an wait for anyone to come by.

Its getting somewhere at least lol,but think my issue is with another fed event,is time,Time to do anything is limited atm since gangs are doing things again,once cool down is off within 5min another event is being started,im sure it could be worked in a way that timer gets increased or what not,but the window now is small..

Think of a proper fed when you go an set it up,if your group is not in there set up or close to being inside with your trucks,then the chances of a) being roached,goes up alot b) The cops see what your trying to do an ring the dinner bell,5 cops turn in 10+ c) Cops just try an stop it before you even get close to setting up OR D) all of the above lol..

Although i would like to see more things to do,will it be actually used often enough to kinda warrant it being put in the game.....or will it be popular for a couple weeks an die out an hardly ever used again....