Fix Vehicle Despawning

Fix Vehicle Despawning

You should make it radius ONLY, and if you get outside a certain radius of the vehicle for a long period of time it despawns. I hate having a box truck on my hemmtt and it despawns. I also hate doing meth and my damn chopper despawns as well.

This severely pisses a lot of us off and this should be fixed. Make it like a 300 meter radius or something so our vehicles don't despawn.

9 hours ago, Luca_Wellington said:

Fix Vehicle Despawning

You should make it radius ONLY, and if you get outside a certain radius of the vehicle for a long period of time it despawns. I hate having a box truck on my hemmtt and it despawns. I also hate doing meth and my damn chopper despawns as well.

This severely pisses a lot of us off and this should be fixed. Make it like a 300 meter radius or something so our vehicles don't despawn.

Sometimes you have to consider performance first. A better fix would be to give players a 5 minute warning before their vehicle despawns, and allow them to reset the despawn timer for a vehicle remotely through the keychain on their phone once per restart.

Donald and Nicolas March like this
44 minutes ago, Trioxide said:

Sometimes you have to consider performance first. A better fix would be to give players a 5 minute warning before their vehicle despawns, and allow them to reset the despawn timer for a vehicle remotely through the keychain on their phone once per restart.

Genius

Trioxide likes this