My first liter bike

22 minutes ago, Destroyer said:

so my time has finally come and ive been staring at this puppy for over a month, and over this week ill finally get to take it to its new home, im a responsible rider and this will be my first liter bike coming from a wayyyy slower bike...any riders out there?

2007 yamaha yzf-r1 24k miles

1273847-16-large.jpg

Is that runescape as your profile picture ;) 

You're a legend

I've put a lot of hours on dirt bikes when I was young.  I drove a friends R6 a few years ago and all I can say is be fucking careful man.  That bike has a lot of power and other drivers are retarded even if you know what you're doing.  If you don't have good experience and the proper gear you can really fuck your shit up.  You will lay it down at some point so make sure you've got the gear.  

King Destroyer likes this
40 minutes ago, Goldberg Attorney at Law said:

I've put a lot of hours on dirt bikes when I was young.  I drove a friends R6 a few years ago and all I can say is be fucking careful man.  That bike has a lot of power and other drivers are retarded even if you know what you're doing.  If you don't have good experience and the proper gear you can really fuck your shit up.  You will lay it down at some point so make sure you've got the gear.  

Yeah I've got the gear, saving up to get a full leather suit, and I know an r1 or an r6 are both very responsive bikes, but people have died on a 250cc for not respecting the bike

• 2 weeks later...