Pardon check

DankBud

1 hour ago, Austin M said:

To much work.

I honestly think you are retarded if you think thats alot of work for me

+ I do feel like having the option to not accept a pardon is dumb its not how it works in real life and a person that is in normal restrains should be able to just get a pardon and not have to accept it. Not everything the cops do needs to be accepted by the civs and make it so the civs are the only one who decide what happens

1 hour ago, ObiWoki said:

+ I do feel like having the option to not accept a pardon is dumb its not how it works in real life and a person that is in normal restrains should be able to just get a pardon and not have to accept it. Not everything the cops do needs to be accepted by the civs and make it so the civs are the only one who decide what happens

That’s my bad, I should have quoted the policy suggestion part. Just a misunderstanding 🙂

“Too much work for me to message someone asking if they want a pardon.”

4 hours ago, ObiWoki said:

My opinion on this is that it shouldnt be done by code but by policy;

"As a cop on duty when you kill a civilian in restrains due to a mistake on your behalf you have to send the civilian a text message asking if they want a pardon"

I think it could work

1 hour ago, ObiWoki said:

I can agree with this,my thought was if cops don't get paid for pardons even in the situation if was an honest accident the cop is going to miss out on the second chance of getting the higher bounty,as well as the obvious i would rather go to jail an get broken out. Also on occasion if a cop was salty an your bounty was mediocre (25-75k) they would crash on the way back to HQ an pardon you instead of going through the process.