When are the new Moderators going to be announced?

17 hours ago, william said:

we literally have more admins than we ever do players on the server, dunno why they need more...

And this is the problem isn't it, more than half are absent or not in the game or involved anymore.....or just log on of the hours and don't have it in them anymore.  We need change, and for the better, something to spark this Server back up!!

Well as a Mod, I'd just work my ass off for everyone's tickets/comp's and make sure everyone got a fair look and shake down.  Become Admin, and involve the Civs with take overs, city wide movements, push for gang fort changes, more events with good content and great prizes, if given that chance people would look forward to whats next or what shenanigans we can get into today with support from an admin and a player.  I believe that would bring some life back and people eager to see whats next. And i have the time for it.

DipSchmidt likes this
7 minutes ago, Manolo said:

we need a wipe bad! I never seen some many people out in the road that time they did the test wipe.

It was amazing!

But was it the wipe? Or just a change that everyone wanted to do and work for new challenges.  I.E.  Get that house first, get that shed first, have the money for kits, cartel take overs?  etc...like a fresh thing to achieve or work on.  But yes definitely was popping for that weekend.

Manolo likes this