Cop count for fed events

Fried Rice

Make a designated spot for a sgt and cadet doing a ride-along that doesn't count towards total cops online for fed events. Especially with the new gas station robbery there could be a time when 2 outta the 3 cops online are doing a ride-along and leaves the 1 cop to do it solo, same problem with other events. 

Edited by Chow Mein
i cant spell
GravL and Trist like this
10 hours ago, Chris Peacock said:

No. It’s already hard enough to get the amount of cops to start a fed cuz cadets are worth .5 so there would need to be a minimum of 4 cops anyway to end up starting it

Ride-alongs don't happen multiple times a day every day, also that's kind of the point. You need a CERTAIN amount of cops to start a fed why include the cops who ARE NOT going to respond to the event once its been activated?

Repto and .Nathan like this
1 hour ago, Chow Mein said:

Ride-alongs don't happen multiple times a day every day, also that's kind of the point. You need a CERTAIN amount of cops to start a fed why include the cops who ARE NOT going to respond to the event once it’s been activated?

Is it not up to the sgt giving the RA if they want to respond or not to the fed event? 

GravL likes this
57 minutes ago, GravL said:

if i remember right it is up to them, but coming from a chronic cadet, most sgts don’t respond

It is in fact up to them but why would they, RA's are already long. I've personally never seen a SGT willingly pause an RA because why would they if they don't have to.

Then again I already don't like how low the required fed counts are already so that's my judgement enough right there, stop focusing on how to torture the cops and maybe more will play. I wont speak for other cops but the fact that there's now a fed that only requires 3 cops in order to start is just insane and morale dropping to me. I get that it's "meant" to be for newer players which is nice, totally get wanting to give them a bit more to do... But no, to many people enjoy feds just because they can torture the cop's while they use cartel's to print money, and this is just going to turn into another nuisance in my opinion. 

Well not ACTUALLY print money, thats just the best choice of words I can come up with for now.

NewYork718 likes this
1 hour ago, Repto said:

It is in fact up to them but why would they, RA's are already long. I've personally never seen a SGT willingly pause an RA because why would they if they don't have to.

Then again I already don't like how low the required fed counts are already so that's my judgement enough right there, stop focusing on how to torture the cops and maybe more will play. I wont speak for other cops but the fact that there's now a fed that only requires 3 cops in order to start is just insane and morale dropping to me. I get that it's "meant" to be for newer players which is nice, totally get wanting to give them a bit more to do... But no, to many people enjoy feds just because they can torture the cop's while they use cartel's to print money, and this is just going to turn into another nuisance in my opinion. 

Well not ACTUALLY print money, thats just the best choice of words I can come up with for now.

I don't see why they needed to add a whole gas station event. They could've just added more around the map, increased the payout, and increased the time it takes to complete. Other civs could pull up and take over the robbery and get the payout so wouldn't necessarily require a police response but they could also increase the payout for stopping them to incentivize police to show up. 

2 hours ago, Repto said:

Speaking from experience I think cop is almost unbareable unless there are fights going on. I love the fighting aspect of the game and that’s also why I feel servers (oly) that are more active in combat have a higher player base. I don’t know how we could get an incentive for more cops to play and continue to play after fed events are popped but I think fed events are the most fun thing on the server from both sides

Fried Rice likes this
  • 1 month later...