How to fix your server

Asylum has always been Cop Vs Robbers. The only roleplay you get is when you catch people or when you talk to people in town square talk. In the start there was more roleplay because everyone was new and they wanted to group up and meet new people inagame. I dont see RP coming back to Asylum 

3) You have to have leaders high up in police that can take the blame for everything,

I do agree that the higher ups need to be role models for others but they cant be blamed for a brain dead constable who did something wrong. APD has a whole IA section only time higher ups do anything ingame is when they see it happen themselves. 

2) Cops #1 JOB is to promote roleplay now(like it should have always been like your GUIDEBOOK says). 

Robocops have always been there... 

Now you have a ridealong and its 40000 multiple choice questions about stacking charges and this and that.... wtf?? Ridealongs used to be driving with a SGT+ and they would make sure you had good knowledge but 80% of the test was them watching you RP with civs and make sure you are good for the server. 

Again no idea what server your playing on but Ridealongs have always been driving around and as long as you pass a certain amount of questions you get promoted. Think of it as any exam. SGTs literally have a sheet of questions and answers so if you suck at exams then you will suck at this too.

1) Change FEDS to 1 a restart (if you think this is bad and people will get upset... realize who will get upset about this... people that you should not care about in regard to server health and new player retention - this only affects people who only want to do feds and make money which does absolutely nothing for your server health). 

Yes there are too many Fed Events but they all have a timer. And NO we dont want 1 Fed event per restart. I dont know if your a career cop or rebel. But for your information there are many different gangs and they all dont just play together all the time...

APD has too many CPL+ now. Too many random CPL+ who got promoted just because they are gang mates. I don't know how the system is now but in my time we could not vote for our gang mates to be promoted. They need to either take a vote to demote some random CPL or increase their playtime to maintain their ranks. Regarding SGT+, most of them just get their activities in and get off for the whole month. I just know a handful of active SGT+ who are on daily basis at least on EU timezone.

I do appreciate you putting in the effort to write so much but all i could read was about how bad the APD have become. We all know this already. Offer some solid solutions to "Improve cop RP "

Edited by Silver-Spy
GravL and Roice like this