Why is DarkKnight not Chief of Police

Make DarkKnight the Chief of Police  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Should DarkKnight be the Chief of Police?

Honestly though why?

There has not been a more prolific APD captain on this server. During the 10 years of my life I wasted on here DarkKnight is always the name that comes to everyone's minds first when they think of a Captain. The dude has obviously earned the undying loyalty of the apd cuckbrigade, give him Chief.

and this

clearly this coming from me of all people should rid your minds of any thoughts of bias here.

Edited by 王 rando 王
poll
DarkKnight likes this

For as much as i would like to see DK at CoP, his reign as active captain shouldnt continue FOR NOW. DK imo would be better suited for SA rather than put him in charge as a Cpt. Im not saying that DK should never be the chief of police ever again, but rather lets put some new people in the position, lets see what they can bring and lets see how they can make the APD better.

I would much rather give someone new a chance at a certain position to bring in more ideas and have a new set of eyes, rather than bring back someone who has already been at a position. AGAIN, DK is great at leading, his admin stuff and how he carries himself, but lets put in new people first.

Edited by zdeat
DarkKnight and Kernikov like this
Guest Doomba
8 hours ago, Chris Peacock said:

I don’t think people realize is that no change would happen. 

^This. The problem is so much deeper than just the APD leadership. It's top down.

I definitely appreciate this post. I always liked the idea of having a shot a COP. That being said, I was an acitve Captain for a very long time. It is only fair to allow other players a chance who haven't experienced the rank before. Either way I will always be a Captain in game. Now that I am one of the CM's I'm going to do my best to improve the server as a whole. 👍

7 hours ago, DarkKnight said:

I definitely appreciate this post. I always liked the idea of having a shot a COP. That being said, I was an acitve Captain for a very long time. It is only fair to allow other players a chance who haven't experienced the rank before. Either way I will always be a Captain in game. Now that I am one of the CM's I'm going to do my best to improve the server as a whole. 👍

DK is such a nice guy smh

DarkKnight likes this

`

On 3/8/2024 at 5:42 AM, DarkKnight said:

Dark you're such a gentleman

Kernikov and DarkKnight like this