What are the best 5, pointless best 5 threads

I'm so sick of these fuckin threads, lacks any cogent arguments, purely opinion based subjective bullshit that achieve nothing! If you can't string together more than 4 fuckin Syllibuls  together how can you hope to function in the real world without winning a Darwin Award for being a completely pointless human being. All these threads are use for are to increase people's profile activity so it looks like they are prolific and active in the community, where as the reality of the situation is your as useful to the community as anal leakage. You bring nothing to the table. Next time you think your contributing with your list post, do us all a favour and just rub one out Instead

1, all of them

Eric916 likes this

The irony in this post..  In my opinion this is the most pointless post on the forums. Yet you suggest every other post as being pointless.  You speak of us not being able to put together syllables, when you can't even spell syllables.  Please mate, get your shit toghether before you decide to talk shit on the entire community.  

1 hour ago, Enclave said:

The irony in this post..  In my opinion this is the most pointless post on the forums. Yet you suggest every other post as being pointless.  You speak of us not being able to put together syllables, when you can't even spell syllables.  Please mate, get your shit toghether before you decide to talk shit on the entire community.  

get my shit toghether you say?

if you failed to pick up on the original intended irony in the title "what are the best 5,""POINTLESS"" best 5 threads" then i rest my case with regards to the caliber of engagement these posts generate, and find it hilarious that your first posts wrath, encore and vash all failed to surpass the original bar set at 4 syllables. It's hard making you guys look bad when you beat me to the punch every time.

i don't consider the 3 of you as being representative of the community, there are lots of people that make very interesting, funny and informative posts on this forum. 

If you are seriously considering defending this shit then i won't waste any more of my breath

5 minutes ago, Dr.Strangelove said:

if you failed to pick up on the original intended irony in the title "what are the best 5,""POINTLESS"" best 5 threads" then i rest my case with regards to the caliber of engagement these posts generate, and find it hilarious that your first posts wrath, encore and vash all failed to surpass the original bar set at 4 syllables. It's hard making you guys look bad when you beat me to the punch every time.

i don't consider the 3 of you as being representative of the community, there are lots of people that make very interesting, funny and informative posts on this forum. 

If you are seriously considering defending this shit then i won't waste any more of my breath

i see your vocabulary is improving. how many of those words were googled in the above post prior to posting your response? 

you did spell syllable right this time, so....:P

Edited by wr4thx
explicit and Enclave like this

Writing your sentences in an intellectual fashion do not make you seem any better than some others in the community.

Sitting here spewing shit because "I dont like something" is unproductive and immature in itself.

I do not know when you came to this community, seems as if you are quite recent. Been here two years myself, not quite sure why you feel you are able to generalize a whole set of people when you have been here for what, a week?

Chill out, sit back, and stop acting like such a hardass.

Ive played on this server for over a year if you must know, i was active on the old forums and im voicing a genuine concern that the degeneration of forum content is perpetuated by an attitude where people brag that "they didn't read it" because the effort of reading is too much, apposed to where the copy and pasting of html links and memes trumps a considered and cogent argument. I suppose i should consider the fact that you think i write in an intellectual manner as a compliment, but i get the feeling it was meant to be a disparaging statement, which does more to embarrass you than it does me.

Spending two years bangin dat pistol in Kavala isn't anything to brag about. I do see myself as better than those who spent their time cold clocking people in the back with a rook in Kavala, I have been an active member and leader of multiple Gangs, taken part in all the end game content on a regular basis, maxed out all my property and assisted many players in the ways of the Altis life. I play EMT on a regular basis and relish every RP opportunity that arises instead of just trying to troll and shoot first. 

i appreciate you all proof reading all my posts, its the only constructive thing you all seem to do on this forums, but your energy would be better spent criticizing the content of my post instead of my spelling mistakes. That way you might convince me that there is a place for "top 5 posts" instead of saying nothing of significance to argue for them.

I've always been someone that will always reconsider my position if the argument is convincing enough, but a fail to see any argument other than you think im being a hard ass.

9 minutes ago, Dr.Strangelove said:

Ive played on this server for over a year if you must know, i was active on the old forums and im voicing a genuine concern that the degeneration of forum content is perpetuated by an attitude where people brag that "they didn't read it" because the effort of reading is too much, apposed to where the copy and pasting of html links and memes trumps a considered and cogent argument. I suppose i should consider the fact that you think i write in an intellectual manner as a compliment, but i get the feeling it was meant to be a disparaging statement, which does more to embarrass you than it does me.

Spending two years bangin dat pistol in Kavala isn't anything to brag about. I do see myself as better than those who spent their time cold clocking people in the back with a rook in Kavala, I have been an active member and leader of multiple Gangs, taken part in all the end game content on a regular basis, maxed out all my property and assisted many players in the ways of the Altis life. I play EMT on a regular basis and relish every RP opportunity that arises instead of just trying to troll and shoot first. 

i appreciate you all proof reading all my posts, its the only constructive thing you all seem to do on this forums, but your energy would be better spent criticizing the content of my post instead of my spelling mistakes. That way you might convince me that there is a place for "top 5 posts" instead of saying nothing of significance to argue for them.

I've always been someone that will always reconsider my position if the argument is convincing enough, but a fail to see any argument other than you think im being a hard ass.

Go get a happy meal and shut up

Buck and bunni like this