Why are gangs disbanding

Buck

On 3/21/2016 at 9:22 AM, Gosu said:

U also forgot shitty game physics

BUUUUT Rockstar won't let independent developers make a better version of Altis Life on GTA engine because they want to be the ones to do it but they won't so were fucked. If we had GTA physics and world physics would be superbly better, plus you could add a ton of new things... fucking Rockstar...

Had to add that I don't think gun physics would be better I prefer Arma for that but as far as everything else would be dramatically better.

Edited by eric91611

i made 200k last night or the other on cop. And I wasn't being a "scumbag cop". 

You realize that if you search a vehicle, and it has say, 60,000 worth of drugs in it... the person who searched it gets 60k, right? 

Just because most of you lazy pigs join a server with 30 other cops on and you guys sit around and do nothing except die, doesn't mean rebels should have to pay 5x what you pay for a loadout because you're bad and you die more often. 

Edited by Chapo
Steve and Jonah like this
17 minutes ago, Chapo said:

i made 200k last night or the other on cop. And I wasn't being a "scumbag cop". 

You realize that if you search a vehicle, and it has say, 60,000 worth of drugs in it... the person who searched it gets 60k, right? 

Just because most of you lazy pigs join a server with 30 other cops on and you guys sit around and do nothing except die, doesn't mean rebels should have to pay 5x what you pay for a loadout because you're bad and you die more often. 

You do realize that I did a bank last night by proning on a roof with 3 cops online and made 300k, right? 

Jamal, Olivia and Chapo like this
33 minutes ago, epTic said:

You do realize that I did a bank last night by proning on a roof with 3 cops online and made 300k, right? 

First off they can disable the drill if you were just proning on the roof, second I am a career rebel and NEVER have I seen more than 70k dirty money and 4-5 gold bars, and third you need 4 cops on to do a bank so please stop talking.

9 minutes ago, jonah1045 said:

First off they can disable the drill if you were just proning on the roof, second I am a career rebel and NEVER have I seen more than 70k dirty money and 4-5 gold bars, and third you need 4 cops on to do a bank so please stop talking.

i got 5 gold bars and 100k dirty before

10 hours ago, HotWings said:

:fail: So because it took a gang 20 minutes to cap a cartel because they take it from gangs when no-one is on they should be rewarded with hundreds of thousands in the few hours they hold the cartels? Pre 6.0 I took arms as a single person gang because why not? In 45 minutes before my friends who were in the gang who normally held it got on I made like 80k, that's way too much.  No one is arguing that things don't need to be adjusted, but giving away money like its bambi clothes is not the answer either.  The problem in and of itself is rebels do not think they should have to grind for money and you can see that sentiment in post after post save Bik, Jer, and occasionally Sean.  

Rebel loadouts should be reduced by about 20%, but ultimately the weapons themselves should be more expensive than cop gear because is a 762 and cop gear is 6.5 which everyone seems to forget when they whine about prices. and make cartels a bit more profitable but not 6.0 profitable.  

Why do you think 6.5 is that bad? Lots of rebels play with katibas over mk's.  And you say weapons "should be" more expensive than cop gear. Why do you also refer to prices as always having arms and always having 2 turfs? Rebels most of the time have to server hop where they don't have arms or turfs, and most of the time we don't even have our own turfs OR arms. MK18s at the very minimum are usually around 10k. They go up to 14k sometimes, and sometimes they drop to 8k. 14k for an mk18? I'd much rather a katiba. People aren't saying to give away money. Rebel loadouts need to be reduced, that's a fact.

Full orca of rebels gets shot out. It happens all the time to people. Do you know how much they just lost? They lost at the very minimum 375-400k. That's absolutely insane, and it happens all the time at cartels. Do you think those people are coming back to fight again? Hell no. I really don't understand why you are so PRO cop when we're all on the same server. You should care if the other half of the server is dying out, but instead you seem to keep stomping every idea people have to make things a bit better because it isn't a benefit for the cops. What is this, E sports? Get the nerf bats out

Also to Twincities, when you are losing those loadouts on cop - you are generally making more money than you lose. At worst, you break even. I'm not going into a REBEL V COP RANT RANT RANT, but that's the facts. You almost always make more money than you lost.

35 minutes ago, epTic said:

And you have the ability to tank headshots from a 5.56. 

I'll gladly pay 30k a loadout on cop if I get 7.62, level 3 Kevlar, unlimited grenades, and backpacks. 

Thats bullshit, and I still have a video of using the 5.56 on cop for the first time and getting an 850m 1 tap

You guys clearly don't know what the hell you are doing, and think that 7.62 is going to make you win fights. LOL If you can't use a 6.5 or 5.56, let me be the first to tell you that you can't use a 7.62. Much harder to control. 

unlimited grenades for 5k a piece? that 30k loadout isn't with those grenades buddy ;) You wanna buy them at 5k a pop? Go for it

You made 300k on a bank last night too right? lmfao you're a fucking lier. You Cops just talk out of your loose assholes.

Edited by Poko
20 minutes ago, Poko said:

Thats bullshit, and I still have a video of using the 5.56 on cop for the first time and getting an 850m 1 tap

You guys clearly don't know what the hell you are doing, and think that 7.62 is going to make you win fights. LOL If you can't use a 6.5 or 5.56, let me be the first to tell you that you can't use a 7.62. Much harder to control. 

unlimited grenades for 5k a piece? that 30k loadout isn't with those grenades buddy ;) You wanna buy them at 5k a pop? Go for it

You made 300k on a bank last night too right? lmfao you're a fucking lier. You Cops just talk out of your loose assholes.

You don't need to control a 7.62, it one shots everything. 

Eric916 likes this
2 minutes ago, Quenton said:

who said unlimited free money? I just said no money cap so you aren't forced to make money every other day.

Yea if your sitting there grinding money every day you lose interest in the game cuz drugs get u the most money and the cops bust u have the time. Just make it were we can have a little more money. That's all we want is a little more money.

8 hours ago, Poko said:

Why do you think 6.5 is that bad? Lots of rebels play with katibas over mk's.  And you say weapons "should be" more expensive than cop gear. Why do you also refer to prices as always having arms and always having 2 turfs? Rebels most of the time have to server hop where they don't have arms or turfs, and most of the time we don't even have our own turfs OR arms. MK18s at the very minimum are usually around 10k. They go up to 14k sometimes, and sometimes they drop to 8k. 14k for an mk18? I'd much rather a katiba. People aren't saying to give away money. Rebel loadouts need to be reduced, that's a fact.

Full orca of rebels gets shot out. It happens all the time to people. Do you know how much they just lost? They lost at the very minimum 375-400k. That's absolutely insane, and it happens all the time at cartels. Do you think those people are coming back to fight again? Hell no. I really don't understand why you are so PRO cop when we're all on the same server. You should care if the other half of the server is dying out, but instead you seem to keep stomping every idea people have to make things a bit better because it isn't a benefit for the cops. What is this, E sports? Get the nerf bats out

Also to Twincities, when you are losing those loadouts on cop - you are generally making more money than you lose. At worst, you break even. I'm not going into a REBEL V COP RANT RANT RANT, but that's the facts. You almost always make more money than you lost.

Rebels make the decision to go and kill people and fight on a regular basis.  Cops do not, half the time I die its because im pulling someone over for speeding and they think they need to kill me in lue of making up some bullshit excuse for a 2 dollar ticket.  Its ok for me to lose a loadout in that sort of way but its bullshit when a group of rebels get shot of of a chopper going to do something like fight another gang?  People are asking for Paratus to give away money, stating they want the old cartel system back that paid more than anything, when gangs just looked at their bank, laughed, and went on hemmt/50cal killing sprees to dispose of the extra millions they had.  They introduced making guns into the game so rebels literally had to pay for only a vest and magazines, but people are too lazy to do it. Then you want to cry about the price? Take 45 minutes and make 20 of the dam things and you can fight for a while.The more you make the cheaper they are as well.  

Why are you flying with a full Orca over the cartel in the first place? I cant think of a more anti tactical thing to do tbh.  I t care less if rebels got a bit of a boost, but if you think people are going to sit back and let you guys cry you way back to getting a millions from arms in a matter of a few hours you are dead wrong.  If you think people are going to let you cry your way into 10k load outs your dead wrong.  All you do is scream about how cops need to be smarter and value their lives more, then you say some "we get shot down flying a full orca over the cartel" sounds like you need to take your own advice there buddy.

7 hours ago, BlueTiger said:

Only if you're good... wouldn't work that way for you

You just need to shoot people in the dam foot,literally anywhere but the vest is a 1 shot kill.  

35 minutes ago, Veizuh said:

Yea if your sitting there grinding money every day you lose interest in the game cuz drugs get u the most money and the cops bust u have the time. Just make it were we can have a little more money. That's all we want is a little more money.

So grind guns instead.  You spend a day grinding guns and you would have so many stocked away you wont have to buy them for a month. Reducing the load out cost from 20k for like 6k which would maintain you for 3.5 times longer.  But you know they answer is to just reduce prices and give away money and NOT to use the game mechanics for free shit.  Up until the hacker wiped everything I never had to buy a gun because I took a day doing nothing but make them.  Is it boring? Sure, is it worth it? Absolutely.  Paratus put something into the game to mitigate the cost of rebel load outs, rebels just refuse to do it.

Eric916 likes this
14 minutes ago, HotWings said:

So grind guns instead.  You spend a day grinding guns and you would have so many stocked away you wont have to buy them for a month. Reducing the load out cost from 20k for like 6k which would maintain you for 3.5 times longer.  But you know they answer is to just reduce prices and give away money and NOT to use the game mechanics for free shit.  Up until the hacker wiped everything I never had to buy a gun because I took a day doing nothing but make them.  Is it boring? Sure, is it worth it? Absolutely.  Paratus put something into the game to mitigate the cost of rebel load outs, rebels just refuse to do it.

What if there not a donor what do they do then.

Edited by Veizuh
20 hours ago, jonah1045 said:

I saw and got 130k a while ago (not on release) and 5 gold bars on the side hit the bank before server restart (30 min mark) should be full of de dank cash unless someone hit the bank already.

idk whats up with these career cops, they can't understand that there is less to do every single time they get on, because less and less people even want to fuck around on civ. 

I guess they want it to be only cops online patrolling ghost cities 

I'd like to see some discussion from people who don't just get there 40 hours for the month to stay sgt and be finished playing for the month, you know, from people who actually play the game for fun. 

Edited by Chapo
11 hours ago, HotWings said:

Rebels make the decision to go and kill people and fight on a regular basis.  Cops do not, half the time I die its because im pulling someone over for speeding and they think they need to kill me in lue of making up some bullshit excuse for a 2 dollar ticket.  Its ok for me to lose a loadout in that sort of way but its bullshit when a group of rebels get shot of of a chopper going to do something like fight another gang?  People are asking for Paratus to give away money, stating they want the old cartel system back that paid more than anything, when gangs just looked at their bank, laughed, and went on hemmt/50cal killing sprees to dispose of the extra millions they had.  They introduced making guns into the game so rebels literally had to pay for only a vest and magazines, but people are too lazy to do it. Then you want to cry about the price? Take 45 minutes and make 20 of the dam things and you can fight for a while.The more you make the cheaper they are as well.  

Why are you flying with a full Orca over the cartel in the first place? I cant think of a more anti tactical thing to do tbh.  I t care less if rebels got a bit of a boost, but if you think people are going to sit back and let you guys cry you way back to getting a millions from arms in a matter of a few hours you are dead wrong.  If you think people are going to let you cry your way into 10k load outs your dead wrong.  All you do is scream about how cops need to be smarter and value their lives more, then you say some "we get shot down flying a full orca over the cartel" sounds like you need to take your own advice there buddy.

You just need to shoot people in the dam foot,literally anywhere but the vest is a 1 shot kill.  

I can see where you're coming from, but in reality, people pull their plug non stop now a days bro. Orcas get shot out at 1 click out all the time. 

Not to mention the gang war kills, you can basically get RDMed. Obviously I know it's by choice to war someone, but it can still suck to get shot out when someone is hiding in Donor.

Edited by Poko
19 hours ago, epTic said:

You don't need to control a 7.62, it one shots everything. 

one shots everything, gotcha. You also made 300k at a bank in dirty money right? That's actually impossible after they reduced the money take and put more gold bars, so keep lying. 7.62 doesn't 1 shot all the time. I honestly get more one taps with a 6.5 than a 7.62 just for the sole fact that it's so fucking light and I have no sway, and just headshot them. I know you aren't good enough to actually aim for the head, but most rebels are ;)

Frizzy likes this