Why are gangs disbanding

Buck

11 minutes ago, Poko said:

one shots everything, gotcha. You also made 300k at a bank in dirty money right? That's actually impossible after they reduced the money take and put more gold bars, so keep lying. 7.62 doesn't 1 shot all the time. I honestly get more one taps with a 6.5 than a 7.62 just for the sole fact that it's so fucking light and I have no sway, and just headshot them. I know you aren't good enough to actually aim for the head, but most rebels are ;)

Lol

31 minutes ago, Poko said:

one shots everything, gotcha. You also made 300k at a bank in dirty money right? That's actually impossible after they reduced the money take and put more gold bars, so keep lying. 7.62 doesn't 1 shot all the time. I honestly get more one taps with a 6.5 than a 7.62 just for the sole fact that it's so fucking light and I have no sway, and just headshot them. I know you aren't good enough to actually aim for the head, but most rebels are ;)

Sway doesn't exist with red gull + bipod 

11 minutes ago, Poko said:

are you fucking dumb? Redgull doesn't take sway away, and good luck bipodding everywhere. You're so new to this game.

2.5k hours in Asylum = new

You ain't shit if you don't remember 95% of the Marauders getting banned then merging with random pistol banger gangs to zerg rush. 

Edited by epTic
Saucy Salad likes this
2 minutes ago, epTic said:

You're not getting domed if you're not being a retard and laying in middle of a beach with no cover. 

You're gonna breach behind cover? Keep saying dumb shit. Your IQ is literally killing me. Bipod behind cover. Got it coach

Just now, Poko said:

You're gonna breach behind cover? Keep saying dumb shit. Your IQ is literally killing me. Bipod behind cover. Got it coach

What do you breach in this game? Please tell me, literally EVERY fucking firefight is long to medium range battles. 

Don't act as if you're aiming in CQB, you use the crosshair and just full autospray. 

6 minutes ago, epTic said:

What do you breach in this game? Please tell me, literally EVERY fucking firefight is long to medium range battles. 

Don't act as if you're aiming in CQB, you use the crosshair and just full autospray. 

Didn't mean breach, meant bipod. You are saying that you don't bipod in the open, you bipod behind cover. How the fuck are you killing anyone bipoded behind cover? That literally makes me lose brain cells

Sure, you can sit out in the field bipoded next to a rock at 500-800 and it'll work. You literally think having a 7.62 makes you automatically win, when that's completely untrue. Skill comes way before the gun

Sway doesn't disappear because you chug redgull and that's a fact

Edited by Poko
1 hour ago, Poko said:

Didn't mean breach, meant bipod. You are saying that you don't bipod in the open, you bipod behind cover. How the fuck are you killing anyone bipoded behind cover? That literally makes me lose brain cells

Sure, you can sit out in the field bipoded next to a rock at 500-800 and it'll work. You literally think having a 7.62 makes you automatically win, when that's completely untrue. Skill comes way before the gun

Sway doesn't disappear because you chug redgull and that's a fact

Didn't sway get reduced if you drank water?

I remember it worked 1-2 years ago, haven't really tried to see if it works post 6.0

10 minutes ago, john_gotti said:

I remember it worked 1-2 years ago, haven't really tried to see if it works post 6.0

I heard something about that and I asked someone and they said it doesn't work anymore. But I myself haven't tried it, so that'd be cool to know

• 2 weeks later...
On Thursday, March 31, 2016 at 10:29 PM, john_gotti said:

I drink tactical watergull and I NEVER have sway EVER just buy 10-15 and use them you'll  be good.

FudgeR likes this
  • 9 months later...