What's the deal?

2 minutes ago, Krypton:) said:

I speak for the 90% that acknowledged they agree with me first. I invite everyone on asylum (except you and a few otheRs, like admins)...into my private TS EVERYTIME before I make a post ..and make sure 90% agree with me first.

And you tally all 800ish votes?  Yea no-one believes you.

Edited by HotWings
1 hour ago, Krypton:) said:

I speak for the 90% that acknowledged they agree with me first. I invite everyone on asylum who i know agrees with me (which of course does not include you, anyone with a different experience, or less well-known people, along with the people who dedicate the most time to the server, like admins)...into my private TS EVERYTIME before I make a post ..and make sure 90% agree with me first.  Taking a poll from a very specific demographic represents the whole, you idiot!

FTFY

10 hours ago, Vanilla Coke said:

Don't really know, I'm susceptible to this as well though. Certain stuff just triggers some people I guess.

But there's a difference between shit talking and actually personally attacking someone.

Shit talk shouldn't be taken seriously (in most cases) and is just something that comes with being competitive, but personal attacks are something on a whole new level, and depending on the person, should or shouldn't be taken too heavily.

After all, it's a video game, get over it. Anywhere from 1-100 people out of 7 billion look down on you, and those 1-100 are in a gaming community that shouldn't affect your personal or your social life whatsoever.

TL;DR : Don't be such a bitch about almost everything you see on the internet.

You know what triggers me?

People trying to stay relevant even though they are banned.