SERVER 5

william

BRING SERVER 5 BACK  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Should we have server 5 back?

• YES
    • NO

Just now, HotWings said:

you and the 10? other people that played it? Its a huge waste of money for Paratus to have up.

Not always the case that there is 10 people. I do agree that it is a waste of money and i honestly do think that server 5 gave the Administrative team a more stressed/tenser vibe since Server 5 was like Kavala but then worse.

Then secondly, server 5 was always so low populated that people were doing runs with no risk. Fucked up i'd say!

Expect Server 5 not to come back untill the Player Base increases and Paratus is MAYBE interested to drop server 5 down into another (Altis/Stratis/Mod gamemode? )

Personally i do not think Server 5 needs to come back it is like me going to India and getting robbed by 10 year old ninja's who have nothing better to do in life.

Just now, Mayhem said:

Funny how everyone missed server 5 last time but had about 40-60 people at most? So what was the missing server 5 just for show? Most of the players, i never even saw on 5 after it came back.

It lost it's community because the server was gone for so long.  Then of course, they had to go and change some of the map design and made it worse ( No, i'm not talking about meth. ) and when people wanted better map placement so it could be safer to do jobs when there was a lot of people on, admins/paratus didn't really listen. 

Leviathan likes this
Just now, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

It lost it's community because the server was gone for so long.  Then of course, they had to go and change some of the map design and made it worse ( No, i'm not talking about meth. ) and when people wanted better map placement so it could be safer to do jobs when there was a lot of people on, admins/paratus didn't really listen. 

Most people I talked to about it only wanted it for easy meth runs and never logged on again when they realized it was gone.  I get there is a small group of people that enjoy the map, but at the same time its just not enough people to justify spending the money on it.

Just now, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

We don't change anything in development I don't know what gives you the idea admins do any dev work we just police the rules. Also Paratus listened he just didn't have time to work on altis/strait/identity. Straits was Rev's  map and he quit the dev team shortly after Identity was announced to go work for them and then even quit that team no one has seen him in forever now.

For the last few weeks of server 5, the population was regularly over 50 people. Which is more than enough for Server 5. Server 5 should be implemented back in but with less slots.

Also, sure meth wasnt on s5 anymore but there was still heroin. It was a easy 200k per restart. I personally made gunsome since I owned cartels + black market house. I could easily make 500k in 1 restart if I had filled up my house with diamonds.

It was mostly given up by the administration because all they saw was RDM in aGia. 

Just now, Trilligy said:

We don't change anything in development I don't know what gives you the idea admins do any dev work we just police the rules. Also Paratus listened he just didn't have time to work on altis/strait/identity. Straits was Rev's  map and he quit the dev team shortly after Identity was announced to go work for them and then even quit that team no one has seen him in forever now.

When I include admins, I do not think suggestions were taking that seriously when people complained about the map design.  Some admins just liked talk shit about server 5.

24 minutes ago, Trilligy said:

I can tell you I hated that server with a passion but it wasn't because of design. But yes again we don't have another server to put it on S6 is massive and took up all the hardware S5 was on, so unless we get new hardware for it then it won't happen. 

Does paratus host from personal servers? Or through a host?

55 minutes ago, IShinigamibakaI said:

no idea why people want server 5 back when noone but a whole 15 people played it 

If we're being completely honest, I haven't really seen S6 over 50 people in a while, it has 26 right now at Noon PST. Where as 1-4 are 75+ 

The hype died down on S6 just as it did with S5, and gangs realized it was tougher to function on, just like S5. 

2 hours ago, Trilligy said:

I can tell you I hated that server with a passion but it wasn't because of design. But yes again we don't have another server to put it on S6 is massive and took up all the hardware S5 was on, so unless we get new hardware for it then it won't happen. 

How much does the "hardware" cost just curious?