Would it count as exploiting if:

1 hour ago, Gnashes said:

Note to Self: Go design a query to detect and list crates owned by non-Donors on a daily basis. Delete crates.

Thanks!

Edit: On Hey... That took less time than I expected it to.

OK now I gotta fill out a comp for for 320k

Just now, DeSt said:

Actually I should. It was not a trade of paypal. It was real estate. By your logic that means real estate tab shouldn't exist.

you had something you shouldn't be able to have anyway, if i had a mohawk in my garage and it needed comping i probably wouldn't get comp for it, or at least not the physical vehicle in my garage

Just now, Miss Evo said:

you had something you shouldn't be able to have anyway, if i had a mohawk in my garage and it needed comping i probably wouldn't get comp for it, or at least not the physical vehicle in my garage

I bought it for the fucking crates. Back then you were allowed you were allowed to have crates. I want my 320k back. I never even got to use the fucking crates either way and now its getting taken away.

1 minute ago, bigjohn561 said:

@Gnashes so now if someone has not donate he has no way of getting crates inside a house? Wat if me and a buddy put money together and one of us bought a house put crates in it and then sold it to my buddy  do the crates disappear?

It's bullshit. The server just wants more money.

25 minutes ago, DeSt said:

Let's ban pricks like you for doing g police for the money.

Bro I have been money capped since 6.0 came out, I had over 20 mil at one point mostly from making meth and stealing cars.  On top of that I give money to new players all the time because why not?  You have no idea who people are or how they play. 

Olivia likes this
24 minutes ago, DeSt said:
  • Containers and their contents will now be properly removed when a house is sold.

"Properly Removed" As in, it was meant to be removed on purchase, but didnt work properly.

It now works, non donators are not meant to have crates, it has been this why for a very long time, telling people you have things you are not meant to have is how you got those things removed.

11 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Running a server is not free. Donations cover server costs, which keep the server running. Incentive to Donate is a necessary evil.

It's also worth noting that the Bohemia Overlords sign off on donation rewards for servers.

Cool custom skins go a long way. People will donate for cosmetics, heck I donated to Lvl3 just so I can buy CTRG fatigues. We all know Asylums custom skin department is slacking. If I knew I'll get some fancy vehicle skins and clothing cosmetics at lvl4, i'll donate to that as well, but instead a get a extra  vanilla vehicle skin and a beret for $50. #totallyworthyeh

That green hatchback you call a custom donor skin is a disappointment of one. Add some cool cosmetics, change the skins to .paa rather than .jpg so they actually work as intended and more people will donate for higher levels.

Edited by Haych
dennozZ likes this
38 minutes ago, DeSt said:

I love how everyone here is APD. They make their money by going afk as police to get money. G G

I posted on this and im not in the APD, infact im banned

23 minutes ago, DeSt said:

And note this server crashes a lot. I've lost 60k from it crashing.

do you know how much the servers get ddosed? 

HotWings and Olivia like this

Anyone on the server can buy a house. But the ONLY way you are allowed to have crates in that house is if the owner of said house is a level one donator. 

Buying a house that already had crates (when you shouldn't have them) was a bug that has been corrected. 

Having someone else buy crates and put them in your house will only end with them being deleted after a server restart. 

Solution: feel free to donate $10 to reach level one which will allow you to place crates in your house. 

Olivia, Kalier and Midamaru like this