When your the only one on the server...

1 minute ago, william said:

oh please..... Cammora? You was a half decent gang for like 3 days then everyone left and now you dont win shit so please get the fuck off my threads <3

oh k, i'll get off this thread and go cry. :'(

Just 1 more thing, its Camorra, not "cammora"

forgot to tell you that like 4 people from INS were begging me to let them in camorra...

Edited by Duffy49
4 hours ago, william said:

oh please..... Cammora? You was a half decent gang for like 3 days then everyone left and now you dont win shit so please get the fuck off my threads <3

oh please... Insurgents? you're a dogshit gang who never fight cartels? and u say we were "half decent"? 1st day we had beaten the two best gangs on the server numerous times. Come back when u get more than 2 fps at a fight u mongol. nuff said,

1 hour ago, GarethBatty said:

oh please... Insurgents? you're a dogshit gang who never fight cartels? and u say we were "half decent"? 1st day we had beaten the two best gangs on the server numerous times. Come back when u get more than 2 fps at a fight u mongol. nuff said,

i know we ain't that good but ah well we have fun, is that what the game is about? And as for cartels we always fight...

1 hour ago, GarethBatty said:

wait when was this? and please stop the shit talking if ur so fucking good then prove it stop talking about it enough said :)

25 minutes ago, Daniel Hofacker said:

wait when was this? and please stop the shit talking if ur so fucking good then prove it stop talking about it enough said :)

erm? lol me and andrew went to a cartel there was 8 of u and we wiped u in a matter of seconds pfff dont talk

Edited by GarethBatty
2 hours ago, Miss Evo said:

someone get upset they got blown up :( 

what? 0.o

Lol nah, I got revived after that.

I don't report woman/females regardless of what they did. Ask @AyoItsThalia. She has shot me so many times without RP and ran me over countless more times, but it's all good. I just don't like imposters. Everyone in this day and age can get a hold of a mic. But of course there's a reason why you choose not to use one, oh well. Stay banned.