Grenadergy ft. Badabing

1 hour ago, Felix said:

man if the whole thing was there all you would see is badabing the best player in the whole world doing the greatest play, i will break it down for everyone

1. throw grenade at yourself

2. miss a full clip on someone ran over by an ifrit

3. die to your own grenade

4. respawn

5. spawn in gear

6. tp to sfaka

7. kill diseased afk uploading the video of badabing pulling a nice daquan

reminds me of when daquan misclicked infront of nv at meth cartel and had to tp out

Video was great, I cant believe that grenade bounced off the ifirit and missed a downed guy ten feet in front of me. I'm a potato.  

As for the accusations that I TPed back and spawned on gear:

https://gyazo.com/4bcd27edbf672777480cb30aceb5ed1a

https://gyazo.com/2c9a516e1ce0a05a7556d8937975acb3

I've been on this server for over two years, I've been an admin for a year and a half. In my time on these servers, I've never been banned and I've never abused my powers as an admin. It is true, I play with Synergy and have since the original Synergy. I have a lot of friends throughout the community and any one of them can support my claim.

On the topic of my potato grenade and aim: I do not play this game for montages or competition, I play this game to have fun with friends and new people. I could careless if my shooting is not top notch. I'm probably the worst pilot in all of Arma 3, auto hover for the win.

7 minutes ago, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

Video was great, I cant believe that grenade bounced off the ifirit and missed a downed guy ten feet in front of me. I'm a potato.  

I've been on this server for over two years, I've been an admin for a year and a half. In my time on these servers, I've never been banned and I've never abused my powers as an admin. It is true, I play with Synergy and have since the original Synergy. I have a lot of friends throughout the community and any one of them can support my claim.

On the topic of my potato grenade and aim: I do not play this game for montages or competition, I play this game to have fun with friends and new people. I could careless of my shooting is not top notch. I'm probably the worst pilot in all of Arma 3, auto hover for the win.

Youre as legit as your reputation 100323

jk

Edited by JacobHarr
Frizzy likes this
13 minutes ago, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

On the topic of my potato grenade and aim: I do not play this game for montages or competition, I play this game to have fun with friends and new people. I could careless if my shooting is not top notch. I'm probably the worst pilot in all of Arma 3, auto hover for the win.

Put his own mark on the house

Spawned the gear in another long house

:kappa: 

Olivia likes this
21 minutes ago, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

One point SugarfootDor

ba139ee8fcf572758aa8489bbc9f4615.png

Edited by Sugarfoot
56 minutes ago, Agent X said:

100% positive that the admins dont use their teleport capabilities to gain a tactile advantage during an active fire fight or even when the others are gearing. It's sad that everyone that is not an admin thinks all of the admins use their abilities. Cant they play and enjoy the game with out being called cheaters?

100% positive that admins dont spawn in anything in their house crates to make them bottomless. They also make all of their money in game and never spawn in money for loadouts or vehicles...get real dude.

Just now, Smokahontas // Douggem said:

Ironic on your part rofl. You're assuming that the meme means what exactly? So in other words, you're assuming that i'm assuming (in the meme) that he's teleporting? When the meme can represent how fast he is at gearing up, which it does. 

Why would you make a meme about someone respawning in their house and getting gear again (Which he did). 

9 minutes ago, Jonah said:

Why would you make a meme about someone respawning in their house and getting gear again (Which he did). 

Why wouldn't I? That's the fastest admin on asylum. If anything he should be praised. But people like you and bigglesworthnothing make it difficult for us to make that happen. It's a time of celebration not assumptionation.

17 minutes ago, Smokahontas // Douggem said:

Why wouldn't I? That's the fastest admin on asylum. If anything he should be praised. But people like you and bigglesworthnothing make it difficult for us to make that happen. It's a time of celebration not assumptionation.

*Shoots pilot out at Arms*

*Smokahontas instant -endmission*

HAHA! GOOD FIGHT MY DRUNKEN FRIEND

explicit likes this
39 minutes ago, Smokahontas // Douggem said:

Ironic on your part rofl. You're assuming that the meme means what exactly? So in other words, you're assuming that i'm assuming (in the meme) that he's teleporting? When the meme can represent how fast he is at gearing up, which it does. 

Dr Phil's advice when you're falsely accused:

False accusations and gossip can destroy lives, even if the accused is innocent. If your reputation is under attack, Dr. Phil has advice on taking your power back:

• Accept that there is no way you can erase what has happened. Even though the accusations may be unfair and untrue, the situation is real. You need to get out of denial about that in order to deal with it in the here and now.
  • Watch your catastrophic language. If you keep saying this is "horrible" and your life is "ruined," you add to the stress. Put things in perspective. An innocent child in a burn unit of a hospital is horrible. Perhaps your situation isn't as tragic. Perhaps your life isn't ruined, but just damaged. Change your internal dialogue, and you will feel better.
  • Life Law #2: You Create Your Own Experience. The first person you've got to repair your reputation with is you. Are you a bad guy? Are you a bad citizen? Do you hurt people? Do you commit crimes? The answer if probably no. Stop feeling guilty and being angry with yourself. Own your mistakes, forgive yourself for them but don't continue to beat yourself up. Life is not a success-only journey. Learn from your bad decisions and move on.
  • Ask yourself what you would like to see happen in order to clear your name. Is there anything that anyone — the authorities, your co-workers or someone in the community — can do that could ever make the situation better.
  • Begin with your inner circle. Start rebuilding your reputation with your family, close friends and neighbors. You make sure they know the truth. When your inner circle knows who you really are, they will go out into the world with the truth, and it will create a ripple effect. And if you are confronted with these false accusations again, you look the person in the eye, and you tell your side of the story. You don't need to bring this up the rest of your life, but in your immediate circle and in this immediate time, you want to step up and tell them the truth.
  • Understand that people might come forward to admit they were wrong. And they might not. It is up to you to put this behind you. Give yourself what you wish you could receive from others. You need to say to yourself, "I know I didn't do this. And I will give myself what I wish the community, the authorities, etc., would give me."
  • Life Law #8: You Teach People How to Treat You. If you walk into the world, and you're hanging your head, and you kind of don't want to look anybody in the eye, and you're shameful, then people will treat you that way. You have to be your own best friend, and you have to decide who you are at the core. Begin the process of closure by not reacting to what you think people are saying about you. If you allow yourself to be intimidated, feel guilty or shrink away because of what people think, you are putting yourself in a prison.
  • Don't try to address every accusation. If you decide to start defending yourself, that will become your full-time job. If you answer every story, every piece of gossip, every allegation in your life, that's all you will ever do. You will be completely consumed by this, and it will take over your life.
  • Stop reacting to the rumors. You give it legs by reacting to it. Don't draw attention to yourself defending the rumor. You need to give yourself permission to just live your life. If there are people out there who think something about you that you don't like, then those won't be your friends. There will be other people who will like and respect you for who you are, and they will be your friends.
  • Stand up for yourself and say, "I'm taking my power back. I'm not going to give them the power to pick my feelings. They're wrong, and I can look myself in the mirror knowing the truth." You have to decide that you believe in who you are, what you stand for, and what you do, and you just need to go forth and do it. You need to walk forward from the situation. Who you are and what you do, that will win out in time.
  • Know that it's normal to feel a twinge of guilt even if you're completely innocent. We always hear about guilt by association. But there is also guilt by accusation. People hear something negative and tend to believe it. If you accuse a person unfairly, he/she still has that twinge — just from having the finger pointed at him/her.
  • Don't fall into the trap of acting out with non-directional frustration. The stress that comes with being wrongly accused can lead a person to act out with those closest to them, like a spouse or child. Remember that the enemy isn't your loved one; it's an outside force.
explicit likes this
28 minutes ago, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

Dr Phil's advice when you're falsely accused:

False accusations and gossip can destroy lives, even if the accused is innocent. If your reputation is under attack, Dr. Phil has advice on taking your power back:

• Accept that there is no way you can erase what has happened. Even though the accusations may be unfair and untrue, the situation is real. You need to get out of denial about that in order to deal with it in the here and now.
  • Watch your catastrophic language. If you keep saying this is "horrible" and your life is "ruined," you add to the stress. Put things in perspective. An innocent child in a burn unit of a hospital is horrible. Perhaps your situation isn't as tragic. Perhaps your life isn't ruined, but just damaged. Change your internal dialogue, and you will feel better.
  • Life Law #2: You Create Your Own Experience. The first person you've got to repair your reputation with is you. Are you a bad guy? Are you a bad citizen? Do you hurt people? Do you commit crimes? The answer if probably no. Stop feeling guilty and being angry with yourself. Own your mistakes, forgive yourself for them but don't continue to beat yourself up. Life is not a success-only journey. Learn from your bad decisions and move on.
  • Ask yourself what you would like to see happen in order to clear your name. Is there anything that anyone — the authorities, your co-workers or someone in the community — can do that could ever make the situation better.
  • Begin with your inner circle. Start rebuilding your reputation with your family, close friends and neighbors. You make sure they know the truth. When your inner circle knows who you really are, they will go out into the world with the truth, and it will create a ripple effect. And if you are confronted with these false accusations again, you look the person in the eye, and you tell your side of the story. You don't need to bring this up the rest of your life, but in your immediate circle and in this immediate time, you want to step up and tell them the truth.
  • Understand that people might come forward to admit they were wrong. And they might not. It is up to you to put this behind you. Give yourself what you wish you could receive from others. You need to say to yourself, "I know I didn't do this. And I will give myself what I wish the community, the authorities, etc., would give me."
  • Life Law #8: You Teach People How to Treat You. If you walk into the world, and you're hanging your head, and you kind of don't want to look anybody in the eye, and you're shameful, then people will treat you that way. You have to be your own best friend, and you have to decide who you are at the core. Begin the process of closure by not reacting to what you think people are saying about you. If you allow yourself to be intimidated, feel guilty or shrink away because of what people think, you are putting yourself in a prison.
  • Don't try to address every accusation. If you decide to start defending yourself, that will become your full-time job. If you answer every story, every piece of gossip, every allegation in your life, that's all you will ever do. You will be completely consumed by this, and it will take over your life.
  • Stop reacting to the rumors. You give it legs by reacting to it. Don't draw attention to yourself defending the rumor. You need to give yourself permission to just live your life. If there are people out there who think something about you that you don't like, then those won't be your friends. There will be other people who will like and respect you for who you are, and they will be your friends.
  • Stand up for yourself and say, "I'm taking my power back. I'm not going to give them the power to pick my feelings. They're wrong, and I can look myself in the mirror knowing the truth." You have to decide that you believe in who you are, what you stand for, and what you do, and you just need to go forth and do it. You need to walk forward from the situation. Who you are and what you do, that will win out in time.
  • Know that it's normal to feel a twinge of guilt even if you're completely innocent. We always hear about guilt by association. But there is also guilt by accusation. People hear something negative and tend to believe it. If you accuse a person unfairly, he/she still has that twinge — just from having the finger pointed at him/her.
  • Don't fall into the trap of acting out with non-directional frustration. The stress that comes with being wrongly accused can lead a person to act out with those closest to them, like a spouse or child. Remember that the enemy isn't your loved one; it's an outside force.

Did you really quote DR.Phil? That guy is as worthless as oz lmfao.