Velocity Recruitment - [Closed]

Previous Names: l4z0rr0b0tz

Hours(screenshot):  more than u

What can you contribute to Velocity: fighting racist little dweebs within the ranks, shooting down friendly helis, RDM/exploiting skillz

Previous Gangs: Peach Street, come say hi to us in Kavala sometime if you get bored jacking each other off at empty cartels

Why are you interested in joining Velocity: you guys suck, I'm not the best player of all time, but you would make me look like an expert MLG pro by comparison

Anyone Who Could Vouch For You:  your moms would vouch for my dick being huge because I lined them up and train wrecked em

massi likes this
Just now, l4z0rr0b0tz said:

What can you contribute to Velocity: fighting racist little dweebs within the ranks, shooting down friendly helis, RDM/exploiting skillz

Previous Gangs: Peach Street, come say hi to us in Kavala sometime if you get bored jacking each other off at empty cartels

Why are you interested in joining Velocity: you guys suck, I'm not the best player of all time, but you would make me look like an expert MLG pro by comparison

Anyone Who Could Vouch For You:  your moms would vouch for my dick being huge because I lined them up and train wrecked em

Accepted for Trial. ill send you the ts

l4z0rr0b0tz likes this
5 hours ago, l4z0rr0b0tz said:

This guy definitely tried to impersonate me for some reason

Previous Names: S.G.S Tristan

Timezone:Central Time

Hours(screenshot):https://gyazo.com/82bc26624038afe264e8ae931b41128d

What can you contribute to Velocity: I have experience with cartels and am a decent shot. I have good leadership skills that can be helpful In some cases.

Previous Gangs: S.G.S, ATF

Why are you interested in joining Velocity: I am interested in joining Velocity because my gang has gone inactive and is no longer fun anymore.

Anyone Who Could Vouch For You: No one sadly.

18 minutes ago, Osama Bin Trappin said:

Previous Names: S.G.S Tristan

Timezone:Central Time

Hours(screenshot):https://gyazo.com/82bc26624038afe264e8ae931b41128d

What can you contribute to Velocity: I have experience with cartels and am a decent shot. I have good leadership skills that can be helpful In some cases.

Previous Gangs: S.G.S, ATF

Why are you interested in joining Velocity: I am interested in joining Velocity because my gang has gone inactive and is no longer fun anymore.

Anyone Who Could Vouch For You: No one sadly.

Denied

Jake Paul likes this
Just now, Aqua said:

Previous Names: Aqua

Timezone: Sweden

Hours(screenshot): 2k

What can you contribute to Velocity: Im a very nice person and like to piss rainbows like unicorns does! I love unicorns and I think you need more positivity. 

Previous Gangs: Lawless, Sinister, Tm, Voidish, 

Why are you interested in joining Velocity: I want to reform your gang and add more happiness to it!

Anyone Who Could Vouch For You: @Rodrigo

Denied

Feenix likes this

Previous Names:Jackie wong

Timezone: gmt+1

Hours(screenshot):https://gyazo.com/de214843825c272beaad6c119b453c2d

What can you contribute to Velocity: comms, can pull vehicle and fun times :D

Previous Gangs:Destiny, Deus vult, infinite

Why are you interested in joining Velocity: U guys seem like a fun gang to play and i like to do alot of cartels and you guys seem perfecty for it

Anyone Who Could Vouch For You: @william@Aslan

Apci likes this
14 minutes ago, tommy77771 said:

Why are you interested in joining Velocity: U guys seem like a fun gang to play and i like to do alot of cartels and you guys seem perfecty for it

-1 From Norway the country that didn't want to be a part of Sweden!  @Mahdizzle @Aslan @Sjuol @Mako

16 minutes ago, tommy77771 said:

-1 He needs to learn how to play as a team player and not a  go yolo player I think that this gang needs a baby to babysit so +1

17 minutes ago, Warrior said:

-1 He needs to learn how to play as a team player and not a  go yolo player I think that this gang needs a baby to babysit so +1

NVM i remember you from infinite XD i think i am a good teamplayer, well its up for other people to judge that :D

Edited by tommy77771
10 hours ago, tommy77771 said:

+1

tommy77771 likes this

Previous Names: M3TR0, TrillSammy

Timezone: -est

Hours(screenshot): https://gyazo.com/220eddedb6f57f2e4822fcaf2186b407

What can you contribute to Velocity: a good pilot and a good shooter that likes cartels and fed

Previous Gangs: Deviant

Why are you interested in joining Velocity: Because i know a lot of good guys in this gang 

Anyone Who Could Vouch For You: Lbear 

19 hours ago, Black Panther said:

What can you contribute to Velocity: a good pilot and a good shooter that likes cartels and fed

Why are you interested in joining Velocity: Because i know a lot of good guys in this gang 

+1 

Previous Names:

Timezone: EST

Hours(screenshot):

576a542264f47fffdd49aef0ed416849.png

What can you contribute to Velocity: I am a good shot, pilot, driver, and I have a picture of 15 year old WIlliam

Previous Gangs: Destiny, Hardline, Imperium, Defiance, New Era

Why are you interested in joining Velocity: I am looking for a good gang to join so I can fight some cartels and have some fun

Anyone Who Could Vouch For You: William

Previous Names: Nope

Timezone: +8 GMT ( Malaysia )

Hours(screenshot)::https://gyazo.com/2ff25b00cf4f1227f9f3e92713ef3a4a

What can you contribute to Velocity:

Excellent Pilot, Was head of Aviation for the United Nations (An taki) and another alits life servers. I've always been a pilot for all of my gangs in various servers.

Excellent long shot. As well as being a good pilot, my cover fire from a distance will ensure success when raiding cartels or long rang action at the bank.

Past experience. I have tonnes of hours playing on Asylum, and know all the in's and out's of the standard day as a rebel, as well as even more experience with the Arma Cobat Engine. I believe I would be an asset to the team.

Property: I have invested a few million into well placed property, the most expensive being in Athira where my second story window overlooks the square. This can be Extremely useful as it has already been to me when engaging with rival gangs in Athira.

Previous Gangs:  Bad Company, Rodents (One of the Leaders), One new Enemy

Why are you interested in joining Velocity:  need a good, Professional gang, who can cooperate as a team and be successful but at the same time also have some fun. Considering your gang structure, and recruitment page, you guys seem like the right gang to me.

Anyone Who Could Vouch For You: Unfortunately no, or i've forgotten their names. There will be a few members who will regonize my name from previous gangs, but none that i can think of off the top of my head.

Best Regards

Rhys Priestland

1 hour ago, Lorax said:

Previous Names:

Hours(screenshot):

What can you contribute to Velocity: I am a good shot, pilot, driver, and I have a picture of 15 year old WIlliam

Why are you interested in joining Velocity: I am looking for a good gang to join so I can fight some cartels and have some fun

+1 dribbles a lot but not as much as @Mako

1 hour ago, Lorax said:

Previous Names:

Hours(screenshot):

NVM DENIED THOUGHT ABOUT MY DECISION. NO REAL GANG EXPERIENCE XD

Edited by Newfie
1 hour ago, Rhys Priestland said:

Previous Names: Nope

Timezone: +8 GMT ( Malaysia )

Hours(screenshot)::https://gyazo.com/2ff25b00cf4f1227f9f3e92713ef3a4a

What can you contribute to Velocity:

Excellent Pilot, Was head of Aviation for the United Nations (An taki) and another alits life servers. I've always been a pilot for all of my gangs in various servers.

Excellent long shot. As well as being a good pilot, my cover fire from a distance will ensure success when raiding cartels or long rang action at the bank.

Past experience. I have tonnes of hours playing on Asylum, and know all the in's and out's of the standard day as a rebel, as well as even more experience with the Arma Cobat Engine. I believe I would be an asset to the team.

Property: I have invested a few million into well placed property, the most expensive being in Athira where my second story window overlooks the square. This can be Extremely useful as it has already been to me when engaging with rival gangs in Athira.

Previous Gangs:  Bad Company, Rodents (One of the Leaders), One new Enemy

Why are you interested in joining Velocity:  need a good, Professional gang, who can cooperate as a team and be successful but at the same time also have some fun. Considering your gang structure, and recruitment page, you guys seem like the right gang to me.

Anyone Who Could Vouch For You: Unfortunately no, or i've forgotten their names. There will be a few members who will regonize my name from previous gangs, but none that i can think of off the top of my head.

Best Regards

Rhys Priestland

Denied

21 hours ago, Black Panther said:

Accepted 

Steve likes this