Velocity Recruitment - [Closed]

Previous Names: W33B, Isaac

Timezone: EU

Hours(screenshot): https://gyazo.com/43894cc06dc0a86ab33efaf66f4684b2

What can you contribute to Velocity: Im a ballsy pusher, I can sustain myself with scotch for dayyss tended to post shit montages.

Previous Gangs: Twelve monkeys (lel) Legacy, Velocity, Instinct

Why are you interested in joining Velocity: I have previously been in velocity in the past but left due to me wanting to play in a more EU heavy gang, now im at uni i pretty much only play in the evenings. I have recently fallen out of love with arma a little bit because gang life wasn't much of a challenge but I feel I enjoyed my time and played my best around the time when I was in velocity

Anyone Who Could Vouch For You: People who i played with in the past i guess

If you don't feel like posting your app on recruitment feel free to PM an app to a leader.

.Sean, asiuxjau and Ronald like this
35 minutes ago, Isaac said:

Previous Names: W33B, Isaac

Timezone: EU

Hours(screenshot): https://gyazo.com/43894cc06dc0a86ab33efaf66f4684b2

What can you contribute to Velocity: Im a ballsy pusher, I can sustain myself with scotch for dayyss tended to post shit montages.

Previous Gangs: Twelve monkeys (lel) Legacy, Velocity, Instinct

Why are you interested in joining Velocity: I have previously been in velocity in the past but left due to me wanting to play in a more EU heavy gang, now im at uni i pretty much only play in the evenings. I have recently fallen out of love with arma a little bit because gang life wasn't much of a challenge but I feel I enjoyed my time and played my best around the time when I was in velocity

Anyone Who Could Vouch For You: People who i played with in the past i guess

If you don't feel like posting your app on recruitment feel free to PM an app to a leader.

accepted

Isaac and william like this
40 minutes ago, Walt Jr. said:

Members of velocity I've been noticing something that is disturbing. People are forgetting we are the most toxic gang on the server. In order to gain this respect back I need everyone to multiply their toxic tendencies by 2. This will ensure everyone knows who the most toxic gang is.

you cant be toxic when you have @Gubber Flexx hes to nice :(

Corgi and Gubber Flexx like this
2 hours ago, Walt Jr. said:

Members of velocity I've been noticing something that is disturbing. People are forgetting we are the most toxic gang on the server. In order to gain this respect back I need everyone to multiply their toxic tendencies by 2. This will ensure everyone knows who the most toxic gang is.

To get @Sp^ceGod toxic just let him die with 2 rpgs :) 

23 hours ago, Walt Jr. said:

You only say that because Im home for Christmas you fat feminist  

Previous Names:Ivan Novikov, Reapers|Ivan, Ivan

Timezone:Central

Hours(screenshot):https://gyazo.com/47ca8f8239cf4870be0059d06a5d6eec

What can you contribute to Velocity: I know how to play well and I think I would b a good and active member.

Previous Gangs: The Novikov Family, Reapers

Why are you interested in joining Velocity: I need an active gang that has their name on the map.

Anyone Who Could Vouch For You: No one unfortunately. 

1 minute ago, DaddyNight said:

Previous Names:Ivan Novikov, Reapers|Ivan, Ivan

Timezone:Central

Hours(screenshot):https://gyazo.com/47ca8f8239cf4870be0059d06a5d6eec

What can you contribute to Velocity: I know how to play well and I think I would b a good and active member.

Previous Gangs: The Novikov Family, Reapers

Why are you interested in joining Velocity: I need an active gang that has their name on the map.

Anyone Who Could Vouch For You: No one unfortunately. 

Denied have fun in fireflies

william likes this

Previous Names: A | Connor, Connor, ^Conor, BnH ^Connor, D | Connor

Timezone: EST

Hours(screenshot):https://gyazo.com/653c580ce4732213dd1c432ed02fcb82

What can you contribute to Velocity: my somewhat medium-high tier skills

Previous Gangs: Boats N Hoes, Destiny

Why are you interested in joining Velocity: i need a gang that actually does shit. i also need a gang that does shit together. i am not only looking for a gang but also a family to fuck shit up with!

Anyone Who Could Vouch For You: Bishop might know me but probably not.

Hours(screenshot): https://gyazo.com/3df2e26f9e5a6fa853ebea407cdd0351

What can you contribute to Velocity: I have a lot of cartel experience. I'm a mature player with a good amount of overall game knowledge. I can communicate effectively and work as a member of a team. I can also take care of myself and be relied upon to do things solo if needed. I have useful properties on both server 4 and 5. 

Previous Gangs: League of Assassins(Stratis), Dark Horse Military(both iterations, Stratis), Evil Corp(Altis), Ascension(Tanoa).   

Why are you interested in joining Velocity: You guys seem to have good map control and presence on servers 4-5 where I like to play. Also, I like the way you guys interact with other players on the server. I think I would be a really good fit for your organisation.   

Anyone Who Could Vouch For You: Most likely (Haven't asked them but I think they would)

2 hours ago, Nomadic said:

Hours(screenshot): https://gyazo.com/3df2e26f9e5a6fa853ebea407cdd0351

What can you contribute to Velocity: I have a lot of cartel experience. I'm a mature player with a good amount of overall game knowledge. I can communicate effectively and work as a member of a team. I can also take care of myself and be relied upon to do things solo if needed. I have useful properties on both server 4 and 5. 

Previous Gangs: League of Assassins(Stratis), Dark Horse Military(both iterations, Stratis), Evil Corp(Altis), Ascension(Tanoa).   

Why are you interested in joining Velocity: You guys seem to have good map control and presence on servers 4-5 where I like to play. Also, I like the way you guys interact with other players on the server. I think I would be a really good fit for your organisation.   

Anyone Who Could Vouch For You: Most likely (Haven't asked them but I think they would)

Accepted for trial. ill pm you the ts

8 minutes ago, emanuelmitrone said:

lol nice attitude of an colaborator of asylum, admins you suck at this, quit beeing admin, you guys only suck the cock of bikstok, tiger, jimbo, you gusy dont give a fuck about the rest of the members, look at this a colaborator(of ex) of asylum liquing real life pictures of someone, F U

Badabing go suck gokus cock pls....i think he would like it

kys kid 

Goku likes this
12 minutes ago, emanuelmitrone said:

lol nice attitude of an colaborator of asylum, admins you suck at this, quit beeing admin, you guys only suck the cock of bikstok, tiger, jimbo, you gusy dont give a fuck about the rest of the members, look at this a colaborator(of ex) of asylum liquing real life pictures of someone, F U

Badabing go suck gokus cock pls....i think he would like it

someone is getting points xD

5 minutes ago, tommy77771 said:

Previous Names: Jackie wong (tommy)

Timezone: norway gmt+1

Hours(screenshot):https://gyazo.com/cc4d32d7c0274ccdd7f39005f4148e33

What can you contribute to Velocity:comms and fun times

Previous Gangs: Destiny , Deus vult, Infinite

Why are you interested in joining Velocity: U guys seem like an active gang and i would like to fight with people who are active

Anyone Who Could Vouch For You: @Aslan @Bishop

what? no

.Sean likes this
5 minutes ago, Newfie said:

Aren't you fucking like 30 years old, and a fucking marine. and your posting fucking pics of kids on the forums. grow up man. set an example. stop being a fucking mong 

when you tell me to grow up when you guys like to run your mouthes first.