Top 5 gang that use teamwork in fights

Vulcan

Alot of gangs out there just rush and shoot' date=' others however take it slow and use teamwork, name 5 of those gangs who use teamwork in your opinion. :P[/quote']

Ummmm hmmmm, well obviously everyone is gonna say their gang, so this question is a little strange because if your not in a gang how do you know what their teamwork is like.

Honestly what you see and what you hear in TS are completely different things at times. Yes the ground fight can look organized to people not listening in TS but TS can be chaotic and vice versa.

Wanna stop getting mad and tell me what the fuck Rd is? Calm down retard.

You could have explained for one, instead of trying to call me an idiot. Two, you're an ethug, keep calling people retards little guy when in reality your balls would shrink if you stepped to anyone. It's Rebel Department

Buck likes this

You could have explained for one' date=' instead of trying to call me an idiot. Two, you're an ethug, keep calling people retards little guy when in reality your balls would shrink if you stepped to anyone. It's Rebel Department[/quote']

I asked an honest question at the beginning and you started throwing enraged flaming responses, usual for you. All I wanted to know was was Rd meant and you went crazy. Take a breath and calm down bud.

I asked an honest question at the beginning and you started throwing enraged flaming responses' date=' usual for you. All I wanted to know was was Rd meant and you went crazy. Take a breath and calm down bud.[/quote']

You say as usual, so you are insinuating that you know me. If you know me, then why act rude toward a response that wasn't rude? doesn't make sense to me. I don't give shit to people for no reason, which is why I don't expect any back.

You say as usual' date=' so you are insinuating that you know me. If you know me, then why act rude toward a response that wasn't rude? doesn't make sense to me. I don't give shit to people for no reason, which is why I don't expect any back.[/quote']

Not going to argue with a dumbass like yourself. Thank you for finally answering the question, after being an immature prick about it.

Present gangs. (Excluding Nv to prevent a biased answer)

1. Rebel Department (Not sure why people skip over these guys, just because they've not been around for a year does not make them one of the top big gangs)

2. Insanity

3. Serenity (Honestly not fought you guys in a long time so my opinion is based on the initial weeks/month of your creation)

• 1 year later...