As everyone knows it's really hard to find any good houses, they're almost always taken by someone else for the purpose of keeping them or just camping the house until they can sell it for a higher price on forums.

I suggest(if possible) that we do a sort of wipe on home owners who are inactive on the server for more than 3-6 months. I believe a lot of the houses that are owned are owned by players who simply do not play, there are NO available houses in Athira what so ever and a lot of other locations. 

This would keep home owners fresh and help the active members actually find the perfect house locations that they're looking for.

Mr.Purple likes this
2 minutes ago, Cassettes said:

As everyone knows it's really hard to find any good houses, they're almost always taken by someone else for the purpose of keeping them or just camping the house until they can sell it for a higher price on forums.

I suggest(if possible) that we do a sort of wipe on home owners who are inactive on the server for more than 3-6 months. I believe a lot of the houses that are owned are owned by players who simply do not play, there are NO available houses in Athira what so ever and a lot of other locations. 

This would keep home owners fresh and help the active members actually find the perfect house locations that they're looking for.

This automatically happens as it is. 

30 days.

Pentax, Bersabee and Furnie Mack like this
29 minutes ago, Cassettes said:

I feel that isn't true, I was gone for like 6 months and I think my house stayed not 100% sure

Well it was... at least back in the day.

I don't know if it has been changed recently but I have noticed a lot of people saying that they have been gone for a period longer than 30 days and still have their homes.

Not sure if it is still in place anymore. If not, it should be fixed.

Maybe you forgot about logging into any Asylum server over those six months?

Edited by explicit
On 5/2/2016 at 1:52 AM, Cassettes said:

As everyone knows it's really hard to find any good houses, they're almost always taken by someone else

On 5/3/2016 at 2:57 AM, Olio said:

I spoke with Bamf and he will take a look at this at some point this week to make sure the housing wipes that should be occurring due to inactive members is operating the way it should be.

Houses don't wipe after 30 days as they should.

That's the problem right there.

Ask Starance if you don't believe me. He have seen it first hand.