Daily Reminder

1. Theres no such thing as role playing Racism. You are just being a douche bag.

2. No one is required to give you parole unless you turn your self in without any problems, in fact when you shoot a cop you arn't even supposed to get a reduced ticket what so ever/

3. If you hit someone with your car by swerving into them and you kill them, whether you meant it or not you owe that person a defib or comp. It's no different then accidentally shooting the wrong player

Doesn't matter if arms island is a kill free zone, dont fucking ram me with your car retard.

4. THERE IS NO NLR, THIS ISN"T CRITICAL GAMING

5.  Logging into a cartel is ghosting even if you think that the edge of whale tail is 1km away, its ghosting

Edited by Sugarfoot
1 hour ago, hamsham12 said:

i smell that fresh corporal ass kissing coming through this post

Nah im just tired of getting called a N***** for every fucking kid I process. Its getting old. Its almost making me not want to play the game the amount of people who bitch and moan on while im on cop. 

I also think this community is getting less intelligent every day to the point that people are slamming there car into me while im leaving with dirty money thinking that its not VDM.

Edited by Sugarfoot
Just now, Sugarfoot said:

Nah im just tired of getting called a N***** for every fucking kid I process. Its getting old. Its almost making me not want to play the game the amount of people who bitch and moan on cop.

i mean upload a 30 second video and get him banned...lol, literally takes 2-3 mins to edit/upload and then another 2 to make a report

8 minutes ago, hamsham12 said:

i mean upload a 30 second video and get him banned...lol, literally takes 2-3 mins to edit/upload and then another 2 to make a report

Well as of recent I have border line sheep internet and im lucky to get a web page loaded in a minute. For me to crop and upload any form of video it would take probably around 20-30 minutes plus the form fillout. Its just the fact that people literally think you can role play anything for some reason.

It has nothing to do with cop, its just how this community is developing into a bunch of retards.

.  Logging into a cartel is ghosting even if you think that the edge of whale tail is 1km away, its ghosting

. Literally trying to slam a vehicle leaving arms with their car in an attempt to kill me for the dirty money because they cant automatically shoot me anymore now that i have left the peninsula.

Edited by Sugarfoot
11 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

Nah im just tired of getting called a N***** for every fucking kid I process.

Mate. I don't want to be rude but if you are that sensitive don't be on the internet anymore.

Now to counter this. If this kid calls you a nigger you might aswell show him the isolation cell for like eh? 40 minutes? more ?  i mean depends on how you feel! :D

edit: you could also edit some savage music

Edited by FozzyBear
Just now, FozzyBear said:

Mate. I don't want to be rude but if you are that sensitive don't be on the internet anymore.

Now to counter this. If this kid calls you a nigger you might aswell show him the isolation cell for like eh? 40 minutes? more ?  i mean depends on how you feel! :D

tbh it's one thing to be called a faggot or retard, but it's a complete new level of disrespect to be throwing around the n word. 

calling someone a faggot or retard will get you dirty looks, calling someone a hard r will get your ass killed. 

6 minutes ago, FozzyBear said:

It's the fact that most people play cop to goof around , RP, or have combat. How much combat can you have with a community that bitches every time they get in restaints, 99% cant shoot and instead just throw out racial slurs, and the last remaining bit will try to weasel any shape or form of a video to try to get YOU into trouble.

I could give two fucks what some kid says, its just the fact that how much fun is it for me to shoot some potato and then have to process him afterwards whilst he screams N*****, and then repeat for the next 100 criminals. At that point I tend to want to just send the kid to jail and not listen to him, but god help me if I dont follow everything perfect he'll crop the video out where he isnt screaming the N**** word,  which means I have a folder of 300 video's just incase little shit head decides to crop and report.

Played for two years , saved maybe like max 5 clips a day, im saving near 20 every time I get on because of the report happy video croppers

Edited by Sugarfoot
explicit likes this
43 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

Nah im just tired of getting called a N***** for every fucking kid I process. Its getting old. Its almost making me not want to play the game the amount of people who bitch and moan on cop. 

I also think this community is getting less intelligent every day to the point that people are slamming there car into me while im leaving with dirty money thinking that its not VDM.

your actual aloud to rolling crash into people aslong as they dont kill you as they do it. Ive report this already and was told your aloud on civ, 

1 minute ago, H00DR1CH said:

your actual aloud to rolling crash into people aslong as they dont kill you as they do it. Ive report this already and was told your aloud on civ, 

Yeah as long as you dont kill them. I had some fuck Literally slam me like pit manuever because I had ~ 100k dirty money on me. I died non the less and he picked it up

4 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

Yeah as long as you dont kill them. I had some fuck Literally slam me like pit manuever because I had ~ 100k dirty money on me. I died non the less and he picked it up

report there asses mang

5 minutes ago, Agent X said:

No you cannot. 

get your facts right hoe

Edited by H00DR1CH
bunni likes this
31 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

I'm not all that bright, but whats an NAS server and around how much does it cost for one

Practically a giant bank of hard drives typically used as cloud storage/back ups. 

It essentially a massive google drive in a sense. Connects via Ethernet. If your PC drives fail, or your PC gets fried. Most likely the NAS is fine. 

You can get pre built 6TB ones for like 300$

Or you can make essentially another computer in a mini ATX case, and just fill it with 1-2tb hard drives. 

Olivia likes this
Just now, Axe said:

Practically a giant bank of hard drives typically used as cloud storage/back ups. 

It essentially a massive google drive in a sense. Connects via Ethernet. If your PC drives fail, or your PC gets fried. Most likely the NAS is fine. 

Or you can make essentially another computer in a mini ATX case, and just fill it with 1-2tb hard drives. 

Sounds bad ass

2 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

Sounds bad ass

b55a38d0b6a29ad02c2c11217f30a14c.png 

Basically connect to every PC in my house, including the Security cam and blade server. Backs up my brother's phones, PFsense configs, anytime the cameras trigger. Etc.

Mostly I just use it to access the massive bank of TV/Movies. But everyone else in my house uses it for storage for their jobs etc. 

incoming hackusations because of the AHK files for autocorrecting when typing. 

16 minutes ago, Axe said:

Basically connect to every PC in my house, including the Security cam and blade server. Backs up my brother's phones, PFsense configs, anytime the cameras trigger. Etc.

Mostly I just use it to access the massive bank of TV/Movies. But everyone else in my house uses it for storage for their jobs etc. 

You've never done anything for someone to accuse you of hacking. :shrug:

17 minutes ago, Axe said:

Every single person has auto hot key at this point. It used to just be for synergy members kappa :P

11 hours ago, Axe said:

I just used my old PC, bought some more hard drives and basically use it for arma recordings and a plex media server 

23 minutes ago, WilliamS said:

Make it so if anyone being processed makes any racist slurs there could be a new charge and it be straight to jail.

If they continue to do it after various warnings, I'd say three, inform them if they don't stop and let you speak/process them you will send them to jail.