new types of montages?

I'd like to see some montages of the random funny things that happen on Asylum. Or maybe some montages of people's most ridiculous fuck ups/potato moments/tactical mistakes. 

High skill montages are cool and all, but if you've seen one rebel life montage you pretty much get the point. So seeing some more creative and less serious montages would be nice. 

IAmLegion and Furnie Mack like this
4 hours ago, Buckwalter said:

I'd like to see some montages of the random funny things that happen on Asylum. Or maybe some montages of people's most ridiculous fuck ups/potato moments/tactical mistakes. 

High skill montages are cool and all, but if you've seen one rebel life montage you pretty much get the point. So seeing some more creative and less serious montages would be nice. 

i got u with the pleb moments let me go put something together

9 hours ago, Buckwalter said:

Great point. All Asylum Montages ever: Trap Music and a combination of CQC and Long range kills.

• 2 weeks later...