What we can add!

-Medics are not aloud to EVEAN TRY to revive someone if a guy with a gun tells him not to revive ihm

-Medics MUST LEAVE the area if ask by a killer

-Medics are not aloud to enter your house for no reason by exploting to get to a dead guy... (This happend to me and I lost 45 minutes of my time in jail) :frog:

1 hour ago, Nicolas March said:

What we can add!

-Medics are not aloud to EVEAN TRY to revive someone if a guy with a gun tells him not to revive ihm

-Medics MUST LEAVE the area if ask by a killer

-Medics are not aloud to enter your house for no reason by exploting to get to a dead guy... (This happend to me and I lost 45 minutes of my time in jail) :frog:

Since everybody is just poking fun but not really explaining why, I will tell you why this will probably never change.

1 & 2 As the server is considered light rp they do not need to hold their life to any value, meaning in order to enforce that medics would have to follow some kind of rp, that would also mean medics would have to understand rules, and lets face it... That won't happen. 

3 If a medic exploits to enter a house report it (With proof).

Your best bet to stop medics from getting people up is to execute the unconscious, or use a downing weapon to down them. 

Edited by Legit

As a part-time medic, kindly go fuck yourself <3. If you're a dick I WILL revive whoever you don't want me to or you'll get a 5k bounty stopping me :kappa:.

If someone is being a dick or RDM'ing and I'm fully aware of it though, I won't revive them because I'm not a dick.

Edited by Furnie Mack
Padrinos likes this