1 hour ago, Kowalski said:

FIRST OF ALL ADMIN LOCK THREAD = ADMIT DEAFEAT I WIN U LOSE SO DONT LOCK OR I WIN U LOSE GOT IT????

ALSO I DONT WANNA SEE ANY COP IN HERE CIRCLEJERKING. THIS IS BETWEEN ADMINS AND THE GOOD PLAYERS OF ASYLUM

Refer to my video down below for PROOF that cops are op. No denying it after watching this video.

AS U CAN SEE COPS ARE OP, PARATUS GET RID OF THEIR VESTS AND GIVE CARRIER SPECIALS TO CIVS, THANKS!

Leafy here im literally going to killmyself

yes the cops are op but it gives us Rebels a bit of a challenge. You know career cops  need that extra protection for fights because us rebels fight constantly and cops role play and impound cars and then maybe have a big fight maybe once a day or maybe 2 and we fight maybe 10 times a day (depending on how much you play) meaning us rebels should be better shot but in some cases we are not. So don't complain about how op they are go out and show them what us rebels can do!! Bring on the rebellion!!!! 

Deputy Justin likes this
8 minutes ago, Adam Edgar said:

yes the cops are op but it gives us Rebels a bit of a challenge. You know career cops  need that extra protection for fights because us rebels fight constantly and cops role play and impound cars and then maybe have a big fight maybe once a day or maybe 2 and we fight maybe 10 times a day (depending on how much you play) meaning us rebels should be better shot but in some cases we are not. So don't complain about how op they are go out and show them what us rebels can do!! Bring on the rebellion!!!! 

Completely agree. It gives us a fighting chance. Majority of banks and feds we do just turn to be a complete failure for us. The instant one tap to the head from 600+ meters with the mk's gets a bit annoying. lol

14 minutes ago, Adam Edgar said:

I don't know about you but I get on cop looking for a fight not to impound cars and to "role play"

5 minutes ago, Deputy Justin said:

Completely agree. It gives us a fighting chance. Majority of banks and feds we do just turn to be a complete failure for us. The instant one tap to the head from 600+ meters with the mk's gets a bit annoying. lol

Well don't sit 600+ out from the bank that's how you lose lol gotta rush that shit and put a couple bangers in the bottom floor 

Grump likes this
Just now, JacobHarr said:

Well don't sit 600+ out from the bank that's how you lose lol gotta rush that shit and put a couple bangers in the bottom floor 

No, seriously dude. I've gotten domed in the head plenty of times when I'm coming in from the main road that goes in to the bank area. When you're looking at the road from the bank you can see where the cars come in. As soon as I come in, sometimes, I get domed in the head. I thought that was 600 or more meters away. If not then that just means I'm bad at telling distance :P.

17 minutes ago, JacobHarr said:

I don't know about you but I get on cop looking for a fight not to impound cars and to "role play"

I know people get on cop for the fight but as I know sometimes you don't get the fights you are looking for, as cops are so op people are afraid of being arrested or being killed and losing there gear hence why there are hardly anymore Feds and not even as many banks and prisons but cops still don't fight as much as rebels even if the cops want too.

Grump likes this
2 minutes ago, Adam Edgar said:

as cops are so op people are afraid of being arrested or being killed and losing there gear hence why there are hardly anymore Feds and not even as many banks and prisons but cops still don't fight as much as rebels even if the cops want too.

I've been playing for a while and as far as I can tell the reason nobody likes to fight cops is because they consistently come back until you're dead/captured. nobody has a true incentive to fight the cops like 0, no point at all. Sure you can do the bank and hopefully get like 40k of dirty money and some gold bars that you have to drive to rebel lol. and that aint shit for a group 10 people. it is a dumb system and I don't blame people for trying to avoid combat with cops because who want to spend almost a hour of sitting in a fucking box like that's seriously retarded and you have such a slim chance of getting out of any ticket anymore especially if you kill a cop you're just gunna get robo coped. and downing rounds are still op 

Grump and George like this
4 minutes ago, JacobHarr said:

I've been playing for a while and as far as I can tell the reason nobody likes to fight cops is because they consistently come back until you're dead/captured. nobody has a true incentive to fight the cops like 0, no point at all. Sure you can do the bank and hopefully get like 40k of dirty money and some gold bars that you have to drive to rebel lol. and that aint shit for a group 10 people. it is a dumb system and I don't blame people for trying to avoid combat with cops because who want to spend almost a hour of sitting in a fucking box like that's seriously retarded and you have such a slim chance of getting out of any ticket anymore especially if you kill a cop you're just gunna get robo coped. and downing rounds are still op 

I agree 

Well I think the best way to stop the APD from being op is to bring it back to the old days when the gangs would help each other defeat the APD and then have a good friendly fight after ( even tho we all know that's not going to happen ) this is just a thought and I wouldn't mind seeing it.