Can we address recent performance drops?

12 minutes ago, explicit said:

I used to get 45-60 FPS on Asylum constant a few weeks ago and I struggle to get it now.

I don't know if it is Arma's apex update causing this or Asylum updates. Anybody else getting shitty performance? It's really triggering me.

I to used to get those numbers, now I have been struggling to keep 25-30 with some times it not going above 10. My guess is the Apex update since it is fairly new.

14 minutes ago, explicit said:

I used to get 45-60 FPS on Asylum constant a few weeks ago and I struggle to get it now.

I don't know if it is Arma's apex update causing this or Asylum updates. Anybody else getting shitty performance? It's really triggering me.

Same Apex robbed 10-15 FPS

1 hour ago, speed said:

Is there a specific patch/hotfix where you noticed the performance drop? I'm still getting my usual 45-60 fps.

Don't know any specific patch but it has to be one of the recent ones as I am not getting anywhere close the FPS I used to. I am getting shit like 30-45 in the middle of nowhere, 50-60 if lucky. Drops are more prevalent as well.

17 hours ago, speed said:

Is there a specific patch/hotfix where you noticed the performance drop? I'm still getting my usual 45-60 fps.

Too many scroll wheel options that constantly have the server searching for options.  Any server I have played on with little to no scroll wheel options has always given much better fps.

53 minutes ago, HotWings said:

Too many scroll wheel options that constantly have the server searching for options.  Any server I have played on with little to no scroll wheel options has always given much better fps.

^

Since the 7.4.0 update my frames have almost halfed, no idea why, I can play olympus with 60+fps constant but 25-35 on asylum when doing nothing/in middle of nowhere

explicit and Mike Stmria like this
7 hours ago, HotWings said:

I'm working on an improvement for the scroll wheel as we speak.

However, that code isn't constantly running. It only runs when you scroll wheel, and has a timeout of 7 seconds. Additionally, there haven't been any real changes to the scroll wheel lately, so that's probably not what caused the performance regression around 7.4.0.

explicit likes this