Have to redownload the mission file EVERY restart

31 minutes ago, Shiseki said:

I really don't know i get the same stuff and even get weird errors that crash my arma 3 like The instruction at 0x0000000IDE691B referenced memory at 0X0000000072. the memory could not be read

yeah I have been getting alot of random crashes lately as well

Flax likes this
On 7/25/2016 at 5:10 AM, Haych said:

Even though Olympus is still bad, it's currently better than Asylums current state. FeelsBad just saying that.

There have been a few people saying this lately, but let me just make something a little more clear with evidence.  First, our server performance (desync) has been poor lately but that's about to be resolved with the new headless client system. After many hours playing on server 1 with the HC active we've had absolutely no lag spikes at all.

And on to the client performance issue. See the image below. There is no performance drop on Asylum AT ALL, in terms of framerate. What you guys are seeing is a combination of client configuration. My guess is Olympus probably has a lower default draw distance. Performance on Asylum is in no way lower than even a default, empty mission with no objects on it at all.

PlnsEh3.jpg

(http://i.imgur.com/PlnsEh3.jpg)

Scofield?, Heidelberg and Alec-I like this