Goodbye everyone, it was nice while it lasted. Detective Murph / serv 4

Well I gave it my best, but accidents happened and Kavala corrupted me.  It was nice meeting all of you and the experiences we shared, but I've had multiple complaints of rdm and that is unacceptable.  With my last request for an appeal denied, I wish all of you the best of luck with becoming prosperous in Asylum.  Goodbye  

.Sean likes this
37 minutes ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

>been playing asylum for 2 years
>been a cop for over a year
>never issued a single point 
>never been banned

>be me

it really isn't that hard

>be you                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

>Writes Greentext story

>keeps text black (or white depending on your theme)

>being this new

>summerfag.jpeg

Edited by TheRealLethal
Payout, AceDread and Gatorade like this
1 hour ago, TheRealLethal said:

>be you                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

>Writes Greentext story

>keeps text black (or white depending on your theme)

>being this new

>summerfag.jpeg

5n5YvLj.jpg

TheRealLethal and AceDread like this
8 hours ago, sydewaze said:

Well I gave it my best, but accidents happened and Kavala corrupted me.  It was nice meeting all of you and the experiences we shared, but I've had multiple complaints of rdm and that is unacceptable.  With my last request for an appeal denied, I wish all of you the best of luck with becoming prosperous in Asylum.  Goodbye  

I've been fucking around in kavala for months and have never been banned once. I've made mistakes don't get me wrong sometimes things happen but if your diplomatic about it and your not just blatantly breaking rules you won't get banned.  

8 hours ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

it's not about who you know, it's more about how one responds to the ban... And if they  have multiple repeat offenses in a short period of time...

Sorry, Jaylen, but not all of us like the taste of booty as much as you.

#gotem #:kappa:korn #rebel4life #bb4life

Edited by AceDread

Rules are rules for a reason. They create balance.

If you're in a constant state of needing to keep your finger on the trigger, perhaps Asylum (or Altis Life in general) isn't for you. It's as simple as that.

Wasteland might be better suited for you, I would recommend trying to find a good server and settling down there. Or you could always play Rust (lol).

If admins allowed everyone to bend the rules, or keep coming back after being temp. banned for things such as RDM, combat logging, etc...what would be the purpose of enforcing rules in the first place? 3 day "time outs"? We're not pre-schoolers, we're (mostly) adults.

And just the same with real life, we all have to follow rules and guidelines. 

Personally, part of the appeal of Altis Life, is the interactions with other people. You NEVER know what will happen next, and I love that. If I just wanted the constant feel of combat, i'd just go play a more suited mode or game. Combat 24/7 ruins the very core aspect of Altis Life and just makes it (yet) another deathmatch mode.