[FSA] - Free Syrian Army [OPEN]

Alec-I

22 minutes ago, Slayin said:

In game name: Zach

Location/Timezone: EST
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): http://m.imgur.com/P00Vqmt
Asylum hours: 800+
Previous gangs: Revolutionary Army, The Rodents and I have played with Ruthless 
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?:  Yes I have fought cartels in all of my previous gangs extensively but I still have to learn how to fight them a bit better
Why do you want to join us?: I want to join FSA as I have spoken with a few members and they have all been friendly with me I have also fight cartels against yo guys and you have shown me ur skill and marksmenship. I also know you guys know how to have fun and when it's time to get serious.
What can you bring to the FSA?: I can bring good marksmenship and good callouts to FSA and also a fun time and good teamwork
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Aleec Spazeed and maybe a few other people

Denied, thanks for ur interest in FSA.

In game name: Mrav

Location/Timezone: Croatia UTC+01:00
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):https://gyazo.com/b52f0952a3b1baff3f107e3a09c98272
Asylum hours: 2000
Previous gangs: Drunk Squad, Badblood, Evil Corp, Primitive
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes, I have a lot of expirance
Why do you want to join us?: I want to be strong
What can you bring to the FSA?: I am a good cqc player i know how to people that's all i know
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:?  Not really

K A Z E M and George like this
13 hours ago, Mrav said:

In game name: Mrav

Location/Timezone: Croatia UTC+01:00
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):https://gyazo.com/b52f0952a3b1baff3f107e3a09c98272
Asylum hours: 2000
Previous gangs: Drunk Squad, Badblood, Evil Corp, Primitive
Why do you want to join us?: I want to be strong
What can you bring to the FSA?: I am a good cqc player i know how to people that's all i know
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:?  Not really

Accepted. Sent ts info.

In game name: Apci :)

Location/Timezone: Really deep europe, Lithuania GMT+2
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):http://imgur.com/a/uRbPq 1760hrs
Asylum hours: 700¬
Previous gangs: Primitive, Ruthless until they disbanded both
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes
Why do you want to join us?: I think FSA stood strong trough out years, since my kavala days 2 years ago i remember FSA being strong gang until this day, I want active and stable gang that doesn't disband every week and have fun fkin shit up in game, whether its cartels bank pbs, robberies w/e as long its fun
What can you bring to the FSA?: I can shoot my gun pretty good from close and medium ranges, but i am defo no Tiger Yet, i like to blow my money some times too much, and i am up always for some fun
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Maybe Andrew since he's my friend, but we didnt play together long time

Mitrones Massoud and Nightfury like this
3 minutes ago, Apci said:

Why do you want to join us?: I think FSA stood strong trough out years, since my kavala days 2 years ago i remember FSA being strong gang until this day, I want active and stable gang that doesn't disband every week and have fun fkin shit up in game, whether its cartels bank pbs, robberies w/e as long its fun
What can you bring to the FSA?: I can shoot my gun pretty good from close and medium ranges, but i am defo no Tiger Yet, i like to blow my money some times too much, and i am up always for some fun
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Maybe Andrew since he's my friend, but we didnt play together long time

+1 good player and friend gl fam

28 minutes ago, Apci said:

hell of a good soldier +1, knows about tact comms +1, good friend +1, well you can watch his montage really good +1

1 hour ago, Apci said:

Denied. our recruitment is closed.

In game name: White:)

Location/Timezone: EST, Pennsylvania 
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): https://gyazo.com/861446604b8a3bd05fcb0bf08ad042f9 + 3k on another account.
Asylum hours: I've been on asylum for 2 1/2 - 3 years now
Previous gangs: Paradox, Brotherhood, Envy, Bad Blood, Insanity, Prim and Plague
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes, alot!
Why do you want to join us?: I want to join the FSA because you guys have been around for a long time now and you seem like a ton of fun! Also because the FSA is a very good, stable, organized, and fun group of guys. 
What can you bring to the FSA?: Alot of cartel Knowledge, I am have a ton of money, I am not scared of losing money/vehicles, and I'm a great shot cqc and far range. I'm down for anything! I'm a good ifrits driver and an awesome pilot! I am very very active and I know recruitment is closed but I feel I'd be a great addition to the gang and I'd greatly appreciate it if you'd give me a chance!
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Ollie, Smee, Apci, Mrav, I feel like there are others but i'm not really sure who all is in the gang.

Edited by White
Mrav, asiuxjau and Apci like this
38 minutes ago, White said:

Arma 3 hours(screenshot): https://gyazo.com/861446604b8a3bd05fcb0bf08ad042f9 + 3k on another account.
Previous gangs: Paradox, Brotherhood, Envy, Bad Blood, Insanity, Prim and Plague
Why do you want to join us?: I want to join the FSA because you guys have been around for a long time now and you seem like a ton of fun! Also because the FSA is a very good, stable, organized, and fun group of guys. 
What can you bring to the FSA?: Alot of cartel Knowledge, I am have a ton of money, I am not scared of losing money/vehicles, and I'm a great shot cqc and far range. I'm down for anything! I'm a good ifrits driver and an awesome pilot! I am very very active and I know recruitment is closed but I feel I'd be a great addition to the gang and I'd greatly appreciate it if you'd give me a chance!
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Ollie, Smee, Apci, Mrav, I feel like there are others but i'm not really sure who all is in the gang.

26 minutes ago, Maverick64 said:

Application
In game name: Maverick Shadowblade
Location/Timezone: Maryville, Tennessee, United States of America (Eastern Standard Time)
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): 2,905 (https://gyazo.com/5b264bc74f323643c4cacafc50bbbd5c)
Asylum hours: Around 900
Previous gangs: Retribution, Recursion, Drunk Squad, Primitive
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: I do.
Why do you want to join us?: I've bee looking for a great group of guys to play with and have fun with and I haven't really been able to find that. I could care less about money and prestige and all of that crap, I just want some fun and serious fights when they appear.
What can you bring to the FSA?: I love being a part of large fire fights and being able to support other members of the team. I classify myself as an expert pilot and spotter, I'd rather be in the air than on the ground fighting. I am also not afraid of doing anything a higher up would tell me to do, Suicide Vests included. I am also a monster at using a .50 Calibe Offroad for Anti-Air and Anti-Personnel.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you?: Sergio (If He Is Still A Member)

Denied. Recruitment is closed at this time. 

On 10/9/2016 at 1:32 PM, White said:

I see you - Jupiter

On 9/30/2016 at 0:37 PM, David Westwood said:

In game name: Mouhammed Al Khalifa

Location/Timezone: Sweden, UTC+01:00  
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): http://imgur.com/p4hZOBE
Asylum hours: 900+
Previous gangs: Goat Fackers, Protection Agency ( A3L )
Why do you want to join us?: I want to free the land of Alits from infadels and do it with people of expirance
What can you bring to the FSA?: I am a good plane pilot, decent heli pilot, I would say I am a decent driver and a good CQB, and medium range fighter
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Ollie'Abdul Batin

Denied Recruitment is limited thank you for your interest in the FSA and good luck in the future

In game name: NotSoNutty / Zafir'Nutty

Location/Timezone: Netherlands GMT+1 [+2 Summer Time]
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):908fd552a8e753246056c3d0360f369a.png [A lot of hours but still a complete retard at some moments.]
Asylum hours: Idk, 3/4 of them I think. Don't play much besides Asylum.
Previous gangs: DHM, FSA, EC, Nv, DS.
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Not with all the new locations, besides that, yes. Just need to take a look at all the new callouts again. :P
Why do you want to join us?: Around 3 years ago when I started playing on Asylum, FSA was already around, They had their ups and downs but always made a comeback. There are also a few people in FSA that I used to play with back in the day. Looking for some good fun and something to do in EU time-zone besides playing cop.
What can you bring to the FSA?: I have been on Asylum for a long time so I have the experience. I'm a chill guy that doesn't give a fuck. I'm a decent shot, deadly at driving and a auto hover pilot. I'm also friendly and always up for a laugh.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Ollie and Jim if they are nice :P. Also Alec and maybe some other people. [Don't know all these Syrian names.]

J1M, Alec-I and asiuxjau like this
3 minutes ago, NotSoNutty said:

In game name: NotSoNutty / Zafir'Nutty

Location/Timezone: Netherlands GMT+1 [+2 Summer Time]
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):908fd552a8e753246056c3d0360f369a.png [A lot of hours but still a complete retard at some moments.]
Asylum hours: Idk, 3/4 of them I think. Don't play much besides Asylum.
Previous gangs: DHM, FSA, EC, Nv, DS.
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Not with all the new locations, besides that, yes. Just need to take a look at all the new callouts again. :P
Why do you want to join us?: Around 3 years ago when I started playing on Asylum, FSA was already around, They had their ups and downs but always made a comeback. There are also a few people in FSA that I used to play with back in the day. Looking for some good fun and something to do in EU time-zone besides playing cop.
What can you bring to the FSA?: I have been on Asylum for a long time so I have the experience. I'm a chill guy that doesn't give a fuck. I'm a decent shot, deadly at driving and a auto hover pilot. I'm also friendly and always up for a laugh.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Ollie and Jim if they are nice :P. Also Alec and maybe some other people. [Don't know all these Syrian names.]

Accepted. Sending ts info.

In game name: Goku

Location/Timezone: PST
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): https://gyazo.com/421d16165b7a03c15f0ea83efbbb8368
Asylum hours: about 3k
Previous gangs: Encore, Rebel Department, Fatal, Torment
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes
Why do you want to join us?: I've played against everyone in here and with some, I've always had good times fighting against you guys. Really good group of people in here. Honestly i want to join FSA to start having fun in asylum again and not being in a gang that only fights cartels or something like that. Everytime i've processed one of your members on cop it was always a good story and made me laugh, i can tell you guys know how to have some fun and i'd really love to be apart of that.
What can you bring to the FSA?: Good sense of humor, good shot, great personality.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Don't know too many names, bilal, and deadly maybe? Ollie also

Edited by Goku
.Sean, Deadly, Mike Stmria and 1 other like this
1 minute ago, Goku said:

In game name:

Why do you want to join us?: I've played against everyone in here and with some, I've always had good times fighting against you guys. Really good group of people in here. Honestly i want to join FSA to start having fun in asylum again and not being in a gang that only fights cartels or something like that. Everytime i've processed one of your members on cop it was always a good story and made me laugh, i can tell you guys know how to have some fun and i'd really love to be apart of that.
What can you bring to the FSA?: Good sense of humor, good shot, great personality.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Don't know too many names, bilal, and deadly maybe? Ollie also

+1

1 minute ago, Goku said:

In game name:

+1

55 minutes ago, Goku said:

+1

55 minutes ago, Goku said:

Accepted. Pming you the ts info

TripleSeven likes this
7 hours ago, Goku said:

The problem here is Ollie doesnt count:kappa:

In game name: Lord Vapo [Michael]

Location/Timezone: Eastern

Arma 3 hours(screenshot):  https://gyazo.com/e26388db28eeee6c81973de31b0439e5

Asylum hours: 1650

Previous gangs: RAF, FSA (went solo), Rodents

Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Been playing over 2 years. Havent done well fight cartels when theres bad tac coms but last i remember thats not a problem for FSA. Been in multiple cartel fights with FSA and some with other gangs

Why do you want to join us?:  Most of FSA is pretty chill also feel like it would be a new experience and was pretty fun the first time

What can you bring to the FSA?: Good shot from long range, Understand tac coms, brotherhood

Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? If i did i wouldnt know because change of name

0.jpg

Edited by Mr. Donger -Michael-
17 minutes ago, Mr. Donger -Michael- said:

In game name: Lord Vapo [Michael]

Location/Timezone: Eastern

Arma 3 hours(screenshot):  https://gyazo.com/e26388db28eeee6c81973de31b0439e5

Asylum hours: 1650

Previous gangs: RAF, FSA (went solo), Rodents

Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Been playing over 2 years. Havent done well fight cartels when theres bad tac coms but last i remember thats not a problem for FSA. Been in multiple cartel fights with FSA and some with other gangs

Why do you want to join us?:  Most of FSA is pretty chill also feel like it would be a new experience and was pretty fun the first time

What can you bring to the FSA?: Good shot from long range, Understand tac coms, brotherhood

Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? If i did i wouldnt know because change of name

0.jpg

Denied.

In game name: Polar

Arma 3 hours(screenshot): https://gyazo.com/1ece8fd911e9c457dbe11aa5654bf50a

https://gyazo.com/f624a148976731a28c977a21e4a70c37
Asylum hours:1600+
Previous gangs: Rodents Valiant
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?:  Yes, I have the passion fighting cartels for the gang and will help any gang members that need help at cartels. I can play any position as long it helps with the fight.
Why do you want to join us?: I want to be able to join a serious friendly gang that does active day to day activities and to become the top gang in asylum. I'm willing to spend my cop time, my effort, and all I've got to the gang. You guys are one of the friendliest communities on the server. I want to be able to join a king that is high tier and be one of the members that makes sure that the gang can reach its full potential whether its fighting cartels or cops. I am a huge fan of your gang's Syrian roleplay and willing to bring that roleplay as well. I want to be able to prove myself to you guys and strive to work together as a team striving for one goal. I think that this gang would be a lot of fun and I think you guys will make me a greater player than what I am right now.
What can you bring to the FSA?: I used to run a gang called Rodents for about 3 months so I think I can bring that leadership role to the gang, I will always participate if gang fights, cartels, turfs, and banks. I find my self as a good marksman that can take the right shots and won't take silly shots. I am financially stable, I also respect server rules and I can take Rodo almost 99% of the time from the Rodents. I can be anywhere in the map for any situation even if it gets me killed or getting arrested, as long it helps the gang. Im a very active player, I can keep tec comms and I know all the callouts for the cartels, except the enw ones but I'm a quick learner and I am willing to learn from the vets such as yourself. I am a very mature player and don't get pissed off or tempered about things.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Duck(Quack al pato), Monkeyz, Abd al Martin, Roice (About_30_Ninjas), Andrew Spazad, 2good2lose (Jayhid), Isper, Envy Spazeed

36 minutes ago, Polar said:

In game name: Polar

Arma 3 hours(screenshot): https://gyazo.com/1ece8fd911e9c457dbe11aa5654bf50a

https://gyazo.com/f624a148976731a28c977a21e4a70c37
Asylum hours:1600+
Previous gangs: Rodents Valiant
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?:  Yes, I have the passion fighting cartels for the gang and will help any gang members that need help at cartels. I can play any position as long it helps with the fight.
Why do you want to join us?: I want to be able to join a serious friendly gang that does active day to day activities and to become the top gang in asylum. I'm willing to spend my cop time, my effort, and all I've got to the gang. You guys are one of the friendliest communities on the server. I want to be able to join a king that is high tier and be one of the members that makes sure that the gang can reach its full potential whether its fighting cartels or cops. I am a huge fan of your gang's Syrian roleplay and willing to bring that roleplay as well. I want to be able to prove myself to you guys and strive to work together as a team striving for one goal. I think that this gang would be a lot of fun and I think you guys will make me a greater player than what I am right now.
What can you bring to the FSA?: I used to run a gang called Rodents for about 3 months so I think I can bring that leadership role to the gang, I will always participate if gang fights, cartels, turfs, and banks. I find my self as a good marksman that can take the right shots and won't take silly shots. I am financially stable, I also respect server rules and I can take Rodo almost 99% of the time from the Rodents. I can be anywhere in the map for any situation even if it gets me killed or getting arrested, as long it helps the gang. Im a very active player, I can keep tec comms and I know all the callouts for the cartels, except the enw ones but I'm a quick learner and I am willing to learn from the vets such as yourself. I am a very mature player and don't get pissed off or tempered about things.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Duck(Quack al pato), Monkeyz, Abd al Martin, Roice (About_30_Ninjas), Andrew Spazad, 2good2lose (Jayhid), Isper, Envy Spazeed

Denied.

Location/Timezone: Sweden, GMT +2
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):
izlq90.jpg
Asylum hours: I would say that around 80% of my total playtime of 1636 hours were played on Asylum.
Previous gangs: Notorious, Instinct, Rebel Department. Probably more than those, but I can not remember them since it was a while ago.
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: I have been in multiple gang with different leadership, and therefore my cartel experience is wide. I would say that I am a decent shot, although I do not know how my performence now after a long break is. I do know things such as tactical communications, call outs, bearings, approaches for different cartels (the old locations) etc. 
Why do you want to join us?: I am a holy warrior at heart. Allahu Akbar.
I love the way that the FSA mixes roleplay with serious combat engagements and such. The mindset in the FSA seems like mine, and the game is best played with likeminded people. In other words, I would love to have an enjoyable comeback onto Asylum. 
What can you bring to the FSA?: Financial stability, vehicles and other in-game assets/abilities. Also an active player who is not easily irritated, meaning I can keep my cool in almost all situations. I would also consider myself funny, although that is up for you to judge.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? J1M and OLL13, I do not really know your rooster so there might be more people in the gang that knows me.

Edited by Penn
asiuxjau, Alec-I and J1M like this
6 minutes ago, Penn said:

izlq90.jpg
Asylum hours: About 80% of my total playtime
Previous gangs: Plenty, can't remember the name of them all. Was in many gangs with J1M and OLL13, I think one was called Rebel Department,
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Definitely
Why do you want to join us?: I have always enjoyed the FSAs presence on Asylum, I enjoy roleplay incorporated into combat. I just came back to Asylum from 10 months break also, which means I need someone to play with (:
What can you bring to the FSA?: Financial stability, tons of Orcas, few IFRITS, .50cal. And a happy swede, always looking to play some games with other likeminded people.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? J1M and OLL13, I do not really know your rooster so there might be more people in the gang that knows me.

+1 

19 minutes ago, Penn said:

izlq90.jpg
Asylum hours: I would say that around 80% of my total playtime of 1636 hours were played on Asylum.
Previous gangs: Notorious, Instinct, Rebel Department. Probably more than those, but I can not remember them since it was a while ago.
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: I have been in multiple gang with different leadership, and therefore my cartel experience is wide. I would say that I am a decent shot, although I do not know how my performence now after a long break is. I do know things such as tactical communications, call outs, bearings, approaches for different cartels (the old locations) etc. 
I love the way that the FSA mixes roleplay with serious combat engagements and such. The mindset in the FSA seems like mine, and the game is best played with likeminded people. In other words, I would love to have an enjoyable comeback onto Asylum. 
What can you bring to the FSA?: Financial stability, vehicles and other in-game assets/abilities. Also an active player who is not easily irritated, meaning I can keep my cool in almost all situations. I would also consider myself funny, although that is up for you to judge.

+1

In game name: Bob Lee

Location/Timezone: EU, Slovenia
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): http://prntscr.com/cxl7xq
Asylum hours: atleast 400
Previous gangs: SHIELD, BM
Why do you want to join us?: Because of your vesting skills and fights i saw and 10/10 RP
What can you bring to the FSA?: Tactical player, good shooter, 10/10 flying skills
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? We met while playing, but i dont' know anyone specific

Nightfury likes this
9 minutes ago, Bob Lee said:

In game name: Bob Lee

Location/Timezone: EU, Slovenia
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): http://prntscr.com/cxl7xq
Asylum hours: atleast 400
Previous gangs: SHIELD, BM
Why do you want to join us?: Because of your vesting skills and fights i saw and 10/10 RP
What can you bring to the FSA?: Tactical player, good shooter, 10/10 flying skills
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? We met while playing, but i dont' know anyone specific

Denied, Our Recruitment is currently limited. Good Luck in the future.

In game name: Tron Red

Location/Timezone: Easter
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):  https://gyazo.com/75f989ae06d83b43bfae1b3117aeb21d
Asylum hours: all of the, plus 700 on other account
Previous gangs: Un peach cartel raf rats
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes i do
Why do you want to join us?: Because ive been playing this server for a long long time almost 3 years at least and all of these gangs arnt playing or like they used to be and you guys are the same as you used to be y'all always rping and thats what i love to rp but most people dont like to but you guys make these servers fun and i would love to be apart of that fun because i am a really fun guy that is most like of yall but maybe younger :P  but i just been playing this server for a long time and it would really be great if yall would accept me yall the best. :]
What can you bring to the FSA?: I can bring a good fun time with lost or laughter and alot of fun overall rping banks a good shot ig and tron back flips :P.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:?  Polor 2good2lose salty syria and maybe a couple others i forgot   dont know polors and 2goog2loses fsa name sorry :P

Just now, theteam32 said:

In game name: Tron Red

Location/Timezone: Easter
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):  https://gyazo.com/75f989ae06d83b43bfae1b3117aeb21d
Asylum hours: all of the, plus 700 on other account
Previous gangs: Un peach cartel raf rats
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes i do
Why do you want to join us?: Because ive been playing this server for a long long time almost 3 years at least and all of these gangs arnt playing or like they used to be and you guys are the same as you used to be y'all always rping and thats what i love to rp but most people dont like to but you guys make these servers fun and i would love to be apart of that fun because i am a really fun guy that is most like of yall but maybe younger :P  but i just been playing this server for a long time and it would really be great if yall would accept me yall the best. :]
What can you bring to the FSA?: I can bring a good fun time with lost or laughter and alot of fun overall rping banks a good shot ig and tron back flips :P.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:?  Polor 2good2lose salty syria and maybe a couple others i forgot   dont know polors and 2goog2loses fsa name sorry :P

Denied, sorry we are a little to full at this time, please feel free to reapply at a later date.

On 22 oktober 2016 at 7:16 PM, Penn said:

izlq90.jpg

Any news on my app? It sucks playing this game alone :(