Alec-I

In game name: Midamaru (Mida'hamed)

Location/Timezone: Germany, GMT+1 
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):

8ab89cf4074ec1f541cb0f80ec7ff201.png
Asylum hours: Would say atleast 2500
Previous gangs: Paragon, Rebel Department, Instinct, FSA, Instinct 2.0
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yeah definitly
Why do you want to join us?: I wanna have fun play rebel and know i will in FSA, i only left because of one reason before and that i would like to tell the amir's if i get through to an interview. Also, i wanna spend time with my friends that are in the gang :)
What can you bring to the FSA?: A calm personality, humor, all around skillset for fights
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Jim, Smee, Wringo, maybe more but i haven't spoken to most i know for a while.

Edited by Midamaru
.Sean, Wringo, Roice and 3 others like this
25 minutes ago, Midamaru said:

Why do you want to join us?: I wanna have fun play rebel and know i will in FSA, i only left because of one reason before and that i would like to tell the amir's if i get through to an interview. Also, i wanna spend time with my friends that are in the gang :)
What can you bring to the FSA?: A calm personality, humor, all around skillset for fights
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Jim, Smee, Wringo, maybe more but i haven't spoken to most i know for a while.

send me 100 dollars on paypal mate and ill get you accepted :D

2 hours ago, Midamaru said:

Wait a minute, did you start playing again?

Roice and Midamaru like this
2 hours ago, Midamaru said:

Accepted.

Roice and Midamaru like this
18 hours ago, devman115 said:

In game name:devman

Location/Timezone:eastern timezone i live in ohio
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):https://gyazo.com/451a7a7ec4e7bb1243952f94be85a893
Asylum hours:650
Previous gangs:Toxicity Black Wing P.M.C
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: im lacking a bit but i know a good chunk
Why do you want to join us?:so i can master cartels, makes new friends, play with active players,ect
What can you bring to the FSA?:good short to medium rang fighter and your fun and enjoyable role play aspect
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:?no i would be making the switch to the server

hell even being a friend and getting to play with would be great

Denied to young thank you for your interest in the FSA

In game name: Markus Omari

Location/Timezone: United Kingdom, England (GMT)
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): http://prntscr.com/deowoa
Asylum hours: I would say about 900 to 950, half of which was spent on Server 3 and the other half Server 4. I've been playing for about 2-3 years now.
Previous gangs: Raptors, Uprising, Wasn't part of it but I played with Karnage quite a lot
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Indeed I do, I've taken many-a cartel in my time on Asylum, had some good fights there in the past too.
Why do you want to join us?: I want to join the FSA because I was once kidnapped by FSA for the kavala takeover you guys did and it was a blast! It says a lot when you guys can make it fun for even a hostage that you take, I loved the accents too. You guys have good RP and from what I've seen good communication and combat that is well organized, not just a group of people running around spraying and praying. I also want to be able to use the accent that I've been working on for a while in something as I'm not going to be much of a voice actor yet but still it would be quite fun. Although I was only part of your plan for a short while, it was probably the funniest thing that has ever happened to me on Asylum and I won't forget that experience.
What can you bring to the FSA?: A good shot, good driver, I can use tac comms very well I would say (With and without the accent if required), I am a team player as nothing can be achieved without a team with good communication and respect for eachother, and I am active (Currently not on server 2 as I have never really played there, only server 3/4 really), I know most of the asylum mechanics and I have pulled off succesful cartel takeovers many times, succeeded in prison break and bank a few times too you could say however I am going to be honest, I've never actually tried robbing the federal reserve properly but I have done smash and grabs in it before many times but that's hardly robbing the place fully. Also, I can bring a very good accent to the gang that I've been working on for a while.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? In FSA, not really. However in Karnage on server 4 I do and anyone from my old gang. I've talked to a few people in FSA such as Aleec spazeed etc, however I don't think any of them could vouch for me just for that.

3 hours ago, Markus Omari said:

In game name: Markus Omari

Location/Timezone: United Kingdom, England (GMT)
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): http://prntscr.com/deowoa
Asylum hours: I would say about 900 to 950, half of which was spent on Server 3 and the other half Server 4. I've been playing for about 2-3 years now.
Previous gangs: Raptors, Uprising, Wasn't part of it but I played with Karnage quite a lot
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Indeed I do, I've taken many-a cartel in my time on Asylum, had some good fights there in the past too.
Why do you want to join us?: I want to join the FSA because I was once kidnapped by FSA for the kavala takeover you guys did and it was a blast! It says a lot when you guys can make it fun for even a hostage that you take, I loved the accents too. You guys have good RP and from what I've seen good communication and combat that is well organized, not just a group of people running around spraying and praying. I also want to be able to use the accent that I've been working on for a while in something as I'm not going to be much of a voice actor yet but still it would be quite fun. Although I was only part of your plan for a short while, it was probably the funniest thing that has ever happened to me on Asylum and I won't forget that experience.
What can you bring to the FSA?: A good shot, good driver, I can use tac comms very well I would say (With and without the accent if required), I am a team player as nothing can be achieved without a team with good communication and respect for eachother, and I am active (Currently not on server 2 as I have never really played there, only server 3/4 really), I know most of the asylum mechanics and I have pulled off succesful cartel takeovers many times, succeeded in prison break and bank a few times too you could say however I am going to be honest, I've never actually tried robbing the federal reserve properly but I have done smash and grabs in it before many times but that's hardly robbing the place fully. Also, I can bring a very good accent to the gang that I've been working on for a while.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? In FSA, not really. However in Karnage on server 4 I do and anyone from my old gang. I've talked to a few people in FSA such as Aleec spazeed etc, however I don't think any of them could vouch for me just for that.

Denied due to being too young. Good Luck finding a gang.

In game name: Vin

Location/Timezone: East Coast
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):http://prntscr.com/deyp69
Asylum hours: 2230
Previous gangs: Altis Task Force
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Ya I know everyone
Why do you want to join us?: need a gang i can kill stuff in preferably not rabbits like in ATF
What can you bring to the FSA?: Well Rounded FPS and Arma 3 player. I can fly do hotdrops anything like that. I have 5 or so Ifrits and 10 Orcas im not afraid to pull. Can shoot CQB as well as snipe from a far. I know all the bank and fed layouts and I know how to position myself well in combat. Just never had a good gang to do it with. I like to intensely RP sometimes preferably as a pizza delivery man. But im up for new things (no homo or I guess homo when it comes to RP lol)
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Don't think so Autism Task force is on Asylum 4  so I don't think i've ever fought u guys.

4 minutes ago, Vin said:

Why do you want to join us?: need a gang i can kill stuff in preferably not rabbits like in ATF
What can you bring to the FSA?: Well Rounded FPS and Arma 3 player. I can fly do hotdrops anything like that. I have 5 or so Ifrits and 10 Orcas im not afraid to pull. Can shoot CQB as well as snipe from a far. I know all the bank and fed layouts and I know how to position myself well in combat. Just never had a good gang to do it with. I like to intensely RP sometimes preferably as a pizza delivery man. But im up for new things (no homo or I guess homo when it comes to RP lol)
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Don't think so Autism Task force is on Asylum 4  so I don't think i've ever fought u guys.

+1 respectfull player

18 hours ago, Vin said:

Denied, applied for multiple gangs.

Alec-I, Denied, Wringo and 1 other like this
On 11/29/2016 at 8:07 PM, ~ Mike ~ said:

In game name: mike xdd

Location/Timezone: chicago
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): https://gyazo.com/029ab0c4acb28525a52c4c54edcd60a9
Asylum hours: 3k
Previous gangs: always just played with friends
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: yes
Why do you want to join us?: enjoy fighting and it seems like you guys have been fighting a lot recently
What can you bring to the FSA?: good coms, good cqc
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? duncan, envy, frizzy?

+1 Super chill guy and never afraid to blow shit up. He deserves a shot at the very least. 

Edited by Frizzy
~ Mike ~ likes this

In game name:Austin Holder

Location/Timezone:CST
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):https://gyazo.com/e52397a878e5b45414040ac723ebdf11
Asylum hours: I've been playing on asylum for a very long time it is personally my favorite server on arms and most played so I'm more than willing to bet I've played 1000+ hrs over all. 
Previous gangs: The Fuckaniese Dragons and Original Gangsters
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?:Yes, me and my previous gangs would try ant cartels every chance we would get, I'm very experienced with how to capture cartels and Gang Territories .  
Why do you want to join us?:I see the FSA as group of individuals I can seriously have some fun with, there's nothing more satisfying than killing cops and blowing yours self up while screaming Allahu Akbar.
What can you bring to the FSA?:I have a lot of experience with the game and asylum life, I have accumulated a lot of skill when it comes to shooting and driving, but I'm still yet to learn how to fly properly, I'm very social and very active on the asylum server.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:?no

3 hours ago, Water said:

In game name: Water

Age: 15 but I'm mature. I'm aware that the gang is 18+ with few acceptions but if you see me play i think you will see its worth it.
Location/Timezone: EST
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): https://gyazo.com/0afe0dc5f2b82a420d11a7d68e887786 2199
Asylum hours: More than half of that.
Previous gangs: The Dogs, and Infinite. I recently (2 months ago) came back from an asylum break, these were the gangs I was in in those 2 months.
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes.
Why do you want to join us?: I want a good gang with good tac comms that knows how to fight.
What can you bring to the FSA?: A good shot, decent piloting (I can hotland, just don't expect 3-second landings) and memes.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Not sure who would vouch for me, but you can ask around. I have met a few guys in the gang including Fob.

Denied. Recruitment is limited at the moment. 

In game name:Spec

Location/Timezone: canada, east.
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):https://gyazo.com/93b57fd89a4939de80509472f548e7a8
Asylum hours:over 1k
Previous gangs:Valorous, Team Berry
Why do you want to join us?:Looking for a cool group of guys to play civ with, i also enjoy killing people.
What can you bring to the FSA?:im just a solid all around player who can hold his ground when need be.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? i do not know anyone in FSA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8lzcKiJlr4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-WyUw0CzX8

here are some of my clips i recorded in the past. Enjoy XD

Edited by Spec
.Sean likes this
36 minutes ago, Spec said:

Why do you want to join us?:Looking for a cool group of guys to play civ with, i also enjoy killing people.
What can you bring to the FSA?:im just a solid all around player who can hold his ground when need be.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? i do not know anyone is fsa.

I feel somewhat betrayed, however this lad taught me everything I know. +1 Cool guy

Spec likes this

In game name: Chester GoldPenis

Arma 3 hours(screenshot): 6aeee448a6bdfb172c33b91f2dcfa78e.png
Asylum hours: 600ish
Previous gangs: FireFlies/Renegades  
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes
Why do you want to join us?: I always see you guys active and I have been looking for an active gang that fights cartels because I have been in a lot of inactive gangs. You guys seem like a powerful gang that has dominated the map and cartels on server 2 and you seem like you will take on any competition there is.
What can you bring to the FSA?: I have a lot of experience in Arma with marksmanship and cartel fights. I used to fight cartels a lot and miss doing them so I would be another person you could always bring to a cartel fight :). I am financially stable and am willing to help other gang members with anything they need. 

Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? N/A

Edited by Chester GoldPenis
virrx was triggered

In game name: v1rrx

Location/Timezone: Eastern

2bc10f4560fcfbb88a9d3a596b688b7d.png
Asylum hours: about 4000
Previous gangs: [df], A.I.A., Evil Corp, SHIELD, Notorious
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: yes
Why do you want to join us?: looking for active gang to fight cartels and i wanna stomp tiger and be the best player on asylum
What can you bring to the FSA?: Good knowledge of game, server, and mechanics cartel experience, I don't get salty when I lose stuff, I'm active, and I'm basically rich
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? j1m and foamy

Edited by Virrx
J1M, Foamy and asiuxjau like this
On 12/8/2016 at 11:57 PM, Spec said:

Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? i do not know anyone in FSA.

On 12/10/2016 at 10:37 PM, Chester GoldPenis said:

In game name: Chester GoldPenis

Arma 3 hours(screenshot): 6aeee448a6bdfb172c33b91f2dcfa78e.png
Asylum hours: 600ish
Previous gangs: FireFlies/Renegades  
Why do you want to join us?: I always see you guys active and I have been looking for an active gang that fights cartels because I have been in a lot of inactive gangs. You guys seem like a powerful gang that has dominated the map and cartels on server 2 and you seem like you will take on any competition there is.
What can you bring to the FSA?: I have a lot of experience in Arma with marksmanship and cartel fights. I used to fight cartels a lot and miss doing them so I would be another person you could always bring to a cartel fight :). I am financially stable and am willing to help other gang members with anything they need. 

Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? N/A

Denied, thanks for your interest in FSA.

In game name: KillaJR

Location/Timezone: PST
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): https://gyazo.com/54c14e1f3e35469f010c0fb989b9c16b
Asylum hours: No Clue Ive played Asylum for 4 years
Previous gangs: NATO
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: A decent amount
Why do you want to join us?: I would like to join a group that is very organized,strategic and Coordinated.
What can you bring to the FSA?: I can bring a good shot and a team player.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Not atm 

5 hours ago, KillaJRR said:

In game name: KillaJR

Location/Timezone: PST
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): https://gyazo.com/54c14e1f3e35469f010c0fb989b9c16b
Asylum hours: No Clue Ive played Asylum for 4 years
Previous gangs: NATO
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: A decent amount
Why do you want to join us?: I would like to join a group that is very organized,strategic and Coordinated.
What can you bring to the FSA?: I can bring a good shot and a team player.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Not atm 

+5

In game name: Pwnsome

Location/Timezone: Central/US
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): https://gyazo.com/15c791495f245757fa6a0f5a1e3e7378
Asylum hours: 900+
Previous gangs: Mayhem, Vyper, 
Why do you want to join us?: Because I want people to play with and have fun with but at the same time do some fighting.
What can you bring to the FSA?: Leadership, humor and lots of fun
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Musab, Fob, Wringo, Duncan, Wuubz, Tripleseven, Mike

~ Mike ~ and Ghouh like this
On 10/12/2016 at 11:53 PM, Virrx said:

Why do you want to join us?: looking for active gang to fight cartels and i wanna stomp tiger and be the best player on asylum
What can you bring to the FSA?: Good knowledge of game, server, and mechanics cartel experience, I don't get salty when I lose stuff, I'm active, and I'm basically rich

i vouch for this nigga

9 hours ago, Pwnsomemcdk said:

In game name: Pwnsome

Location/Timezone: Central/US
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): https://gyazo.com/15c791495f245757fa6a0f5a1e3e7378
Asylum hours: 900+
Previous gangs: Mayhem, Vyper, 
Why do you want to join us?: Because I want people to play with and have fun with but at the same time do some fighting.
What can you bring to the FSA?: Leadership, humor and lots of fun
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Musab, Fob, Wringo, Duncan, Wuubz, Tripleseven, Mike

Denied, thank you for your interest in the Free Syrian Army.

On 12/10/2016 at 4:53 PM, Virrx said:

+1 my favorite m3m3

• 2 weeks later...