Regarding comp requests

Hi,

I have done close to 20 pages of comp requests, if I did not respond to yours, its not because I ignored it, its just that its so many so it got lost, so I need you to bump them.

Also, for those of you who see random letters at the end of your comp request, I cant post the same message more than once per 5 min because of some dumb spam protection, so I had to add some random letter to them.

We are only able to give out money right now, not add vehicles to your garage, so if your comp is like multiple vehicles, you need to wait for us to get the admin tools on my.asylum back so we can add the vehicles.

Also for those of you who wonder what all of those pages of comp looks like, the look like this:

https://i.gyazo.com/c2587cc4f39277e555c49cdbb9a4f558.png

Spank and Mr Smirnoff like this

Thanks for your work man, we all appreciate it.

I was wondering, I don't require any comp however I have 9 Orcas in my civ garage, 7 of which are my cop Orcas. Should I (and can I) submit a "comp" request to just have those Orcas moved to my cop garage? I don't want to clutter the comp request page any more than necessary : )

Thanks for your work man' date=' we all appreciate it.

I was wondering, I don't require any comp however I have 9 Orcas in my civ garage, 7 of which are my cop Orcas. Should I (and can I) submit a "comp" request to just have those Orcas moved to my cop garage? I don't want to clutter the comp request page any more than necessary : )[/quote']

All Orcas are black right now, there are no civ orca's I would just keep them where they are because it's going to be more hassle, IMO, to move them because of the color.

They may be able to just re-skin the civ orcas.

All Orcas are black right now' date=' there are no civ orca's I would just keep them where they are because it's going to be more hassle, IMO, to move them because of the color.

They may be able to just re-skin the civ orcas. [/quote']

You cannot pull civ vehicles from your cop garage. :)

All Orcas are black right now' date=' there are no civ orca's I would just keep them where they are because it's going to be more hassle, IMO, to move them because of the color.

They may be able to just re-skin the civ orcas. [/quote']

Well the problem is I use Orcas on cop a LOT more than I do on civ, I have no issues with the color. For every one time I pull an Orca on civ, I probably pull 5 dozen on cop. So I would really rather not have 9 Orcas go unused on civ AND have to rebuy my 7 cop Orcas ; )

Well the problem is I use Orcas on cop a LOT more than I do on civ' date=' I have no issues with the color. For every one time I pull an Orca on civ, I probably pull 5 dozen on cop. So I would really rather not have 9 Orcas go unused on civ AND have to rebuy my 7 cop Orcas ; )[/quote']

Ahhhhh.... hence the problems, just put in a comp request for the Orcas you lost on Cop and keep the civ ones :D

And if you ever need flying lessons since you seem to crash a lot, lol, let me know I'd be happy to show you. Cuz damn girl that's a lot of crashed orcas!

Good man' date=' only admin who does any comps lately!

Can admins spawn in weapons though? I lost 11 mk200s[/quote']

We still have our console in game, so yes we can spawn in items. However, to do that for 500+ players would be extremely time consuming. We would likely just compensate you for the price of the equipment.

Good man' date=' only admin who does any comps lately!

Can admins spawn in weapons though? I lost 11 mk200s[/quote']

We still have our console in game, so yes we can spawn in items. However, to do that for 500+ players would be extremely time consuming. We would likely just compensate you for the price of the equipment.

I will ask Rogue, but 11 mk200's is pretty dank fam

To be honest I had ifrits and helicopters in my garage and I don't really care to put in comp. I'm happy with the servers being up and being able to play them. In all honesty stop asking for Comp and play the game the way it is yes it sucks to lose that but in the other hand it feels like no one really has an advantage anymore. It's almost like the hacker balanced of out the game for new players.

To be honest I had ifrits and helicopters in my garage and I don't really care to put in comp. I'm happy with the servers being up and being able to play them. In all honesty stop asking for Comp and play the game the way it is yes it sucks to lose that but in the other hand it feels like no one really has an advantage anymore. It's almost like the hacker balanced of out the game for new players.

How about...no?

Thanks for your work man' date=' we all appreciate it.

I was wondering, I don't require any comp however I have 9 Orcas in my civ garage, 7 of which are my cop Orcas. Should I (and can I) submit a "comp" request to just have those Orcas moved to my cop garage? I don't want to clutter the comp request page any more than necessary : )[/quote']

Yeah no kidding in all honesty you guys have done a kick ass job getting everything back as close to the way it was.

Yeah I haven't bothered getting some of my .50s and I fruits back. I got enough in comparison anyways