Skiptracer Interrogation

So from experience now, if we take our bounty to Skiptracer Interrogation, it takes 2 minutes of uninterrupted progress bar to completely strip your bounty and send them to prison. 

I would like to suggest adding a fail-safe during these 120 seconds. Have it so during the 2 minutes of stripping, if the bounty should combat log or crash, it will strip them, send them to prison, and reward the payout.

I would also like to see a clothing store in the Skiptracer Base with civilian and/or Bounty Hunter attire, possibly with the ability to purchase csats/pilot coveralls that we have unlocked from crates/free version

Edited by Vincent WY
2 minutes ago, BioHazard said:

Fair enough, why not just buy them? I hate bounty hunters :/

There's no fun for the people captured, at least with the cops I can RP for 15 -30 mins, bounty hunter = straight to jail to sit there for 45 mins...

At the current, BHs depend on honor points which can't be gained through being payed off, which is why most send straight to jail.

I believe Bamf said something along the lines of there being a cap to honor points gained, which is when they may be payed off.

9 minutes ago, Vincent WY said:

So from experience now, if we take our bounty to Skiptracer Interrogation, it takes 2 minutes of uninterrupted progress bar to completely strip your bounty and send them to prison. 

I would like to suggest adding a fail-safe during these 120 seconds. Have it so during the 2 minutes of stripping, if the bounty should combat log or crash, it will strip them, send them to prison, and reward the payout.

I would also like to see a clothing store in the Skiptracer Base with civilian and/or Bounty Hunter attire, possibly with the ability to purchase csats/pilot coveralls that we have unlocked from crates/free version

@bamf @Paratus @Olio @Gnashes  make this happen guys

1 minute ago, Vincent WY said:

At the current, BHs depend on honor points which can't be gained through being payed off, which is why most send straight to jail.

I believe Bamf said something along the lines of there being a cap to honor points gained, which is when they may be payed off.

Still, ever since 7.0 BH ruined the game IMO. Unless you're with a large gang, you're fucked.

Edited by BioHazard
17 minutes ago, BioHazard said:

Fair enough, why not just buy them? I hate bounty hunters :/

There's no fun for the people captured, at least with the cops I can RP for 15 -30 mins, bounty hunter = straight to jail to sit there for 45 mins...

I think BH is a good way for people that only play cop for the money or dont wanna RP.

I would start slowly remove people that are only playing for the money or dont RP.

BioHazard and Sp0on like this