Servers suck so bad for the last 3 months

It's not ddos. In general ddos was short term excuse that is no longer used by devs because everyone figured out that this is something mission file related. Main problem is that going into mission file and finding a problem takes a lot of time so instead of performing a surgery they tried to bandage the wound (problem) to save time while still adding new stuff into game... Now when they cant bandage anymore the time that it takes to find a problem is going to be much longer because there is a lot of stuff that need to be tested. Sometimes you take a risk and it pays out sometimes like this time it doesnt. 

1 hour ago, Boris said:

While you could've phrased this better, your words are true, I struggle to get 30 minutes of uninterrupted gameplay in, I feel bad for people who like to pilot.

Secretly, the server issues have been a plot to get rid of my Orca garage quickly. Every time I take off, the "server stability" leaver is thrown. Isn't that right @Gnashes and @Olio? =)

Edited by Hubschrauber
On 9/21/2016 at 8:03 PM, ryankaehler said:

sames issues of battle eye kick for over 3 months, wont see another donation from my gang tell you fix this. stop putting in new features and new items when you cant even get your servers to stay running for more then 20 minutes. this is messed. i waist 2 hours a day running trying to get back to my vehicle

whA CRY MY A  RIVER