about roleplay not money wish more cops like this!!!

@Norwegianviking +1

"12 manslaughter's can you explain them" Said Norwegianviking

"Sir il do my best but my memory is kinda blurry"

So I was at the Zoo with my daughter and some random guy came up to us and was like "Hey Melanie" I then told him that it was weird that he knew my 7 year old daughter and the fact we are 3 states away. He then said he is a friend of her mothers, "but Melanie never knew her mother" i told him then he pulls a gun and then cocks it. I then tackle him breaking his arm and snapping his neck. As his friends are running over I pick up my daughter and start running. We get to the Gorilla exhibit I told her "hide and don't come out til I get you". Melanie was scared it was a horrible time for her first ever visit to a zoo. I then left Melanie and went out there was a group of 3 guys, they spotted me and start shooting I took a shot to the leg but luckily it was only a small injury not being life threatening. "I somehow end up killing them i can not remember the part but I regret it all" I said to Norwegianviking, He says "go on" Anyways i continue with my story. Four guys come out of nowhere signaled by the shots of the firefight a good 20 minutes of fighting had accrued and I was the last one standing I walked the Zoo for a bit to see if there was anyone else. I couldn't find anyone. btw if you guys are still reading this your fucking stupid and should uninstall from life anyways il continue. I went back got my daughter and left the Zoo was completely empty. "From there on it was kind of hard to trust anyone I killed a few people on the way to where I am now but i regret it all" i said to the officer followed by " need me to explain anything else?" Norwegianviking then said " No, I am going to give you a ticket for illegal Weapon and speeding"  "Thank you sir" I said. 77EF71A14C5F75C0EC88021C0A1053E6F42EA378

6ECA1A4F447376A61F2AA0527892E8A5D205A14B

Edited by Ghostshot
Noble, Norwegianviking and Roberino like this
5 minutes ago, Ghostshot said:

@Norwegianviking +1

"12 manslaughter's can you explain them" Said Norwegianviking

"Sir il do my best but my memory is kinda blurry"

So I was at the Zoo with my daughter and some random guy came up to us and was like "Hey Melanie" I then told him that it was weird that he knew my 7 year old daughter and the fact we are 3 states away. He then said he is a friend of her mothers, "but Melanie never knew her mother" i told him then he pulls a gun and then cocks it. I then tackle him breaking his arm and snapping his neck. As his friends are running over I pick up my daughter and start running. We get to the Gorilla exhibit I told her "hide and don't come out til I get you". Melanie was scared it was a horrible time for her first ever visit to a zoo. I then left Melanie and went out there was a group of 3 guys, they spotted me and start shooting I took a shot to the leg but luckily it was only a small injury not being life threatening. "I somehow end up killing them i can not remember the part but I regret it all" I said to Norwegianviking, He says "go on" Anyways i continue with my story. Four guys come out of nowhere signaled by the shots of the firefight a good 20 minutes of fighting had accrued and I was the last one standing I walked the Zoo for a bit to see if there was anyone else. I couldn't find anyone. btw if you guys are still reading this your fucking stupid and should uninstall from life anyways il continue. I went back got my daughter and left the Zoo was completely empty. "From there on it was kind of hard to trust anyone I killed a few people on the way to where I am now but i regret it all" i said to the officer followed by " need me to explain anything else?" Norwegianviking then said " No, I am going to give you a ticket for illegal Weapon and speeding"  "Thank you sir" I said. 77EF71A14C5F75C0EC88021C0A1053E6F42EA378

6ECA1A4F447376A61F2AA0527892E8A5D205A14B

wish civs would actually rp too man, don't act its all just on cops. Lots of civs just think that saying "ohh he ran my towards me with a gun, I felt threatened and killed him" is "RP" which lets be honest is not, or even close to being any rp.

I too have seen many great RP scenarios, and seen people with 200k + bounties go away with a pardon, myself have given pardon to high bounties, but as said before, the civ is the only one who can really make it happen, its not on the cop to give the RP story, but the civ being arrested.

Edited by Dr. TickleButts
4 minutes ago, Dr. TickleButts said:

wish civs would actually rp too man, don't act its all just on cops. Lots of civs just think that saying "ohh he ran my towards me with a gun, I felt threatened and killed him" is "RP" which lets be honest is not, or even close to being any rp.

I too have seen many great RP scenarios, and seen people with 200k + bounties go away with a pardon, myself have given pardon to high bounties, but as said before, the civ is the only one who can really make it happen, its not on the cop to give the RP story, but the civ being arrested.

your right but Viking keeps it real instead of being money hungry I don't see that much in alot of officers. I know civs are the worse but from my point of view i can go knowing that civs won't roleplay but to know our cop force doesn't have a future would kill it cuz they make the server along with these loyal people to the community like @Jimbo @Sugarfoot @Maric @Brendon Smith  just a few off the top of my head.

Brendon Smith likes this
13 minutes ago, Ghostshot said:

your right but Viking keeps it real instead of being money hungry I don't see that much in alot of officers. I know civs are the worse but from my point of view i can go knowing that civs won't roleplay but to know our cop force doesn't have a future would kill it cuz they make the server along with these loyal people to the community like @Jimbo @Sugarfoot @Maric @Brendon Smith  just a few off the top of my head.

I am fucking honored. I live for the RP. I respect everyone who RPs. I love cops who RP.

Edited by Maric
Ghostshot likes this
1 hour ago, Ghostshot said:

I have role played before only when it's seen as beneficial from my point of view like one time I was turning myself in with 150k+ bounty and I got parole for Saving the animals of Tanoa being a ecstatic member of the TSPA lol

Ghostshot likes this