I feel that this would be a good addon to Asylum. Adding in bolt cutters or something of that sort to break into someones home and then using lockpicks to open the crates. To me this would make Asylum even better. Instead of people just running into their homes for safety they would actually have to defend it. 

18 minutes ago, NicholasG said:

damn that sucks :/

Not really. If you put a lot of shit in your crates and someone knows where you live, they just snag it right out. Yung trapnando used to do this all the time on CG. Felt bad for the guy that put all the weapons in there lmao :)

On 10/6/2016 at 4:48 PM, william said:

Paratus has no intent to allow other players to raid houses they were created to be a safe heaven for players. - @Gnashes last time this post was made

On 10/6/2016 at 4:49 PM, Haych said:

Other servers have this and although it is a fun feature, it simply won't work with the current way Asylum is currently set up

Pretty much this, players can get pretty ruthless and allowing civilians to raid houses would completely ruin the experience for majority. Not happening!

Casey Anthony and Crossfade like this

Yea it would be shitty because Asylum is already very close to be wild west. RP comes only when civilians are interacted with cops. When I play civ, there are just gangs killing each other when there is only one kind of initiation which is like " hands up or die" and then insta killed. People making money only for equipment needed for killing all the others and this idea is heading to another abuse by rebels.

What I want to say is, there should be more RP within civs, maybe some sort of rules or story of each character. The best way would be whitelisting, but that's not going to happen because Asylum isn't ment to be concepted like this.

There should be some other feature for civs making fun with each other and not another feature ruining their safe houses and earned gear and stuff. They already have to protect their lives when rebels see them rolling around with box truck, zamak or hemtt :)

Edited by RayPerson
BioHazard likes this